Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris keeps pushing, wants to make offense better and be a better coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,982

Front Page Story: Morris keeps pushing, wants to make offense better and be a better coach

Mar 15, 2012, 11:42 AM

Morris keeps pushing, wants to make offense better and be a better coach

Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris isn't sitting back and letting last season's success carry him through the spring. He has spent the off-season and spring trying to make Clemson's offense better. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not sure if anybody would know this, but what

Mar 15, 2012, 12:05 PM

staffs have visited our practices.

would be interesting to hear if any teams are following our offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not sure if anybody would know this, but what

Mar 15, 2012, 12:08 PM

After the orange bowl, i would think they'd avoid our coaches like the plague.

HEY!! we scored 33 points!!

Mar 15, 2012, 12:13 PM

:(

You're absolutly correct!

Mar 15, 2012, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: not sure if anybody would know this, but what ]

no team in america would want to check out one of the most prolififc offenses that turned a team with a losing record around to winning its conference championship. I mean it's not like our Offense is what won us every game we were in right?

Our D was SO dominate that it made up for our horrific and anemic offense and every team wanting to run a power spread to possibly take advatage of the talent that they have should avoid Clemson where we had 2 All Americans, one of which was a freshmen, broke multipule Clemson and ACC records for offense, had a first year starting QB break a school record for TDs, have a 1000 yard WR, and a 1000 RB, and turned a decent TE into the best in the country.

Tell your negeative comments to people that atually give two cents about what you think.

If you will forever allow the OB to color your opinon on Clemson then go be a SC fan. Remember to them the past doesn't matter.

Re: You're absolutly correct!

Mar 15, 2012, 12:40 PM

Drobin, I am not sure how you feel. Please elaborate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're absolutly correct!

Mar 16, 2012, 8:52 AM [ in reply to You're absolutly correct! ]

Bravo my man, Bravo!

Love the Chad. Great things are going to happen on offense

Mar 15, 2012, 12:24 PM

this year.

Chad gets in here last year.... installs a few things, make us get good at them first. Only after that, he adds more. Great plan. It says mediocrity isn't encouraged.

I think we're going to see more consistency this season. BV, Chad and Dabo are going to make things happen!

Go Tigers!

This guy...........is Awesome! Chad is bada$$!***

Mar 15, 2012, 10:28 PM

Great attitude

Mar 16, 2012, 8:38 AM

This is what makes this coach special: realizing he had a lot of room for improvement and that when you stop growing, you stop winning.

The Chad says "No Status Quo".

Mar 16, 2012, 8:56 AM

I took away two things: 1) he is more comfortable with the O line at this point of the year than he was last year--which surprised me and 2) he wants to find some new wrinkles for the running game, which is good news. I thought we were too predictable by not running between the tackles last year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Mayan Calendar

Mar 16, 2012, 9:06 AM

Just in: Chad Morris has no birth record. He was first spotted emerging from a Mayan pyramid. It has been determined Chad is actually a hybrid: Vince Lombardi/Gus Malzahn/Bill Parcells.
For real real, the calendar produced by the Maya indicates that Clemson FB will begin its rule of the world in December, 2012.

Love the Chad!

Speed option to the outside

Mar 16, 2012, 11:22 AM

I know Boyd would have a harder time running this,
but I would like to see this used more in the offense.

Like the Danny Ford days.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,982
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic