Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great New B/R Article on Deshaun
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,481

Great New B/R Article on Deshaun

Oct 17, 2019, 10:26 AM

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2858342-deshaun-watson-has-no-off-switch

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gosh almighty that was long.***

Oct 17, 2019, 11:58 AM

Re: Great New B/R Article on Deshaun

Oct 17, 2019, 1:32 PM

That was awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Re: This is one of the best article I've ever read about a

Oct 17, 2019, 2:20 PM

Clemson Great. DW4 opens up and tells who he is and what he's about, and how much he loves the game of FB. I don't think that I've ever tried to keep it a secret of my opinion of Chad Morris, and that is bc I felt we could have been a better Clemson FB team if Morris would have just settled in at Clemson and done the best job that he could have been capable of doing if he hadn't been trying to work his angles of being his own boss at another school, and bc Chad didn't like working for any coach, and I don't think that it had anything to do with Dabo, but it had everything to do with Chad's character of not allowing himself to accept not being the boss, and being the HC at Lake Travis for so many years had changed him to being in control. But as soon as he got his name out there in college FB from a Big Time FB program as Clemson, I think he spent to much of his time searching for a place where he could again be the boss.

But anyway that's a dead subject with the exception that I will always thank him for handling the recruitment of DW4 the way that he did, and by getting DW4 to Clemson, it was worth the trade off of us losing Chad a year later bc I love everything about DW4 and what he meant to Clemson, and even after he has moved on to the next level of the dream that DW4 had for himself. And I am so proud of that kid, and I am so glad that he chose Clemson to be a part of his dream, and Clemson will never be the same as it was after DW4. I believe that bc of DW4, more and more of elite talent is coming and learning to love Clemson as DW4 still does. His mom done an awesome job of raising and guiding him through his most impressionable years, and behind all great young men, there has been a great mom leading them to have great character on the way to their greatness in what ever they choose to do in their lives, and I am grateful and thankful that DW4 chose Clemson to be a part of his life in a very important stage of his FB career, Thank You DW4, you have made us proud to have known you, and by you being a part of some of the greatest times of Clemson FB, and you do deserve everything that is happening in your life of Football!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,481
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic