Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I met a few VT fans at the ACCCG and they were very gracious
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,937

I met a few VT fans at the ACCCG and they were very gracious

Sep 29, 2017, 2:46 PM

in defeat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I met a few VT fans at the ACCCG and they were very gracious***

Sep 29, 2017, 2:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sunday morning

Sep 29, 2017, 3:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Saturday Night^^^

Sep 29, 2017, 5:22 PM

All night

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I met a few VT fans at the ACCCG and they were very gracious

Sep 29, 2017, 5:20 PM

I sat behind a twenty something female hokie fan and she couldn't complete one sentence without profanity - pretty vulgar - and accompanied her rants by raising both hands shooting birds for EVERYTHING Clemson (cheers, plays, our band, EVERY thing)...

... I was right behind her. And I am very loud, even when I'm not trying. I DO love to cheer for our Tigers.

She was not very gracious as we left at the end of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Great Experience with Hokie Fans ACC CG and Home Games

Sep 29, 2017, 5:29 PM

They've always been an enthusiastic, but nice group in Clemson. At the ACC CG, we sat behind a large group of students. One coed was so drunk that she missed pretty much the whole game, but I have no room to throw stones in that regard. One out of 30+ was a little over the line, but I've seen CU fans who were much worse. They shook our hands on the way out and wished us luck in the play offs.

I took my 10 year old and a buddy who isn't a Clemson fan and asked for the loan of a sweatshirt. I gave him one of my favorites from an ACC Basketball tournament in the mid-90s. It has Clemson in big purple letters from sleeve to sleeve. The Hokie students were asking about it and when I told them, one turned to his friend and said, "I told you that was vintage." He's right. I didn't think I'd had the shirt for long, but it is actually older than he was. I had to laugh.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic