»
Topic: Grantham
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 30, 2016 2:14 PM by: Tigergal85
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Grantham

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 1:34 PM

What has happened to this guy? Has turned into a liability instead of one of our best players

Re: Grantham

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 1:36 PM

he was never that great and cant make a layup to save his life now. wish we had more options for those minutes

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 1:38 PM

Doesn't look like he's worked on his game at all in the off season. Lazy passer. No mid range game and can't hit layups consistently.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 1:40 PM

Turnover machine! And I don't see Brownell sitting him down very often for the stupid crap that he does out there...

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 1:52 PM

He is absolutely killing us

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 2:13 PM

Awful, completely regressed this year. BB really doesn't have options size wise when Nnoko and Djitte get 2 fouls a piece first 5 minutes

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

His body language screams a lack of confidence to me.

Posted: Jan 30, 2016 2:14 PM

Frustration. Lack of Confidence.

He seems to be a tad too late in his decisions, which results in bad passes, poor shots, etc.

Missing layups is absolutely a confidence thing.

I understand how confidence problems cannot be fixed on the bench. I'm not saying he should stay in the whole game, though, nor am I even saying it IS a confidence problem. I'm saying that is what it appears to be to me.

He may even be thinking TOO much as opposed to getting in a zone and just playing his game.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wofford
FOR SALE: 2 tickets upper deck, TDS, row M. (13 rows from the bottom) for the Wofford game. Asking $50.00/tick...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
758 people have read this post