Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Patriots are GUILTY!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,705

The Patriots are GUILTY!!!!!!!

May 6, 2015, 2:08 PM

Wells Report just came out.....

Equipment manager deliberately deflated the footballs, Tom Brady "genuinely"knew the balls were deflated.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Patriots are GUILTY!!!!!!!

May 6, 2015, 2:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2015, 2:11 PM

Agreed......

^^ Germans***

May 6, 2015, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: The Patriots are GUILTY!!!!!!! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

LOL..some report...

May 6, 2015, 2:12 PM

All it said was "probably" this and "probably" that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All it said was "probably" this and "probably" that. ^^^^

May 6, 2015, 4:05 PM

That's how I read it , too iffy for anything to ever be done.

May 6, 2015, 2:13 PM

full disclosure I am a Pats fan, but I thought it was interesting the language that was used. The report said it was "more probable than not" meaning not 100% certainty. If you want my opinion, I think they knowingly did something trying to circumvent rules and have no problem with guilty verdict, just thought the wording was interesting.

Whether they knew or not..... (the deflated balls)

May 6, 2015, 2:16 PM

It wouldn't have mattered....

H3LL I turned the game off after the middle of the 3rd Quarter.....

Nothing will be done about it....

May 6, 2015, 2:20 PM

It's the baseball steroids era effect. Because of the steroids era, MLB has a whole bunch of players from that era who are no longer being discussed because of their steroid abuse. And that era is basically no longer mentioned in MLB telecasts when talking about past players and eras. No sports league professional or college is going to allow a huge scandal to cast a shadow over an era of their sport. That's why Auburn got away with the obvious payment of 250,000 dollars to Cam Newton's Dad. It was during the streak of $EC national titles. If Auburn was cheating how many of the other $EC schools were cheating big time like they did? Same thing with the Patriots cheating, it has been covered up by the NFL because it would invalidate their 4 Super Bowl wins.

And the television networks cover up for these leagues, because they are financially tied to professional and college sports. Would be shocked if the Patriots got any sort of punishment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would like to know how you know that an

May 6, 2015, 2:23 PM

"obvious" payment was made

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

more probable than not***

May 6, 2015, 2:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

he has better contacts than the average American male***

May 6, 2015, 2:26 PM [ in reply to i would like to know how you know that an ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cam Newton telling a MSU assistant that he couldn't pass....

May 6, 2015, 3:37 PM [ in reply to i would like to know how you know that an ]

up on the payment Auburn was offering his dad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5786315

Two sources who recruit for Mississippi State said that Cecil Newton and his son, quarterback Cam Newton, said in separate phone conversations that his college choice would be part of a pay-for-play plan while Newton was being recruited late last year.

Mississippi State compliance officials relayed the alleged conversations to Southeastern Conference compliance officials in January, according to two other sources close to the football program.

Prior to Newton's commitment to Auburn, one of the recruiters said Cecil Newton told him it would take "more than a scholarship" to bring his son to Mississippi State, a request the source said the school would not meet. Cecil Newton also referred the recruiter to a third person who would provide more specifics, the source said.

After Newton committed to Auburn, another source said an emotional Cam Newton phoned another recruiter to express regret that he wouldn't be going to Mississippi State, stating that his father, Cecil, had chosen Auburn for him because "the money was too much."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL told them what the outcome should be and for Wells..

Jan 9, 2023, 7:56 AM

just to fill in the blanks to come to the NFL's conclusion.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta keep stoking that brand image.

May 7, 2015, 7:54 AM

At this point I don't think they do it to win games. They just do it to keep their fans happy.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,705
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic