Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gott be a Lakebum post from tMB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 283

Gott be a Lakebum post from tMB

Dec 15, 2015, 2:41 PM

At war with my neighbors

I had my fence stained. Hell has broken loose ever since. This was apparently against my neighborhood covenants. It looks exactly the same, just better - but apparently this was against the rules without prior-approval.

So I have a neighbor who has nothing better to do with her time other than to ##### about things, and she filed a complaint against me with the neighborhood association.

The president of the homeowners association ("HOA") called me to discuss the complaint. The HOA insists that I must de-stain my fence in compliance with HOA by-laws.

This lady is not intelligent. So I figured, **** it, I am going to pivot and change the subject to another (fictitious) subject to draw attention away from the real issue. I made something up. I told her over the phone, "well while we are discussing this, I've been meaning to tell you that I am going to put solar panels on my roof also." Clearly not in compliance with HOA by-laws.

She took it hook & sinker. So in the mean-time, I've bought myself some time. I actually went on to send an email to the entire board of directors for the HOA saying that, not only am I putting solar panels on my roof, I believe every house in the neighborhood should be forced to put solar panels on their roof to reduce our carbon footprint and promote an eco-friendly community. Again, it was taken hook & sinker, and it stirred up a lot of discussion.

Finally, after this stupid ### complaint, I obtained a copy of the neighborhood by-laws myself. After careful study, I see where proxy voting is allowed. So I have drafted a proxy vote document, and I am going to try obtaining as many proxy vote authorizations as possible to kick everyone of these stupid dip-shits off my neighborhood board of directors as possible, and install my own folks.

In my opinion: A.) at worst this is an epic troll or, B.) I will become the sole power-broker of my neighborhood. Thoughts from the MB?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Step 1:

Dec 15, 2015, 3:08 PM

Don't have neighbors.

PROBLEM. SOLVED.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does the neighbor look like?

Dec 15, 2015, 3:15 PM

Is she simply mad because your fence looks fresh and hers looks old and half rotted?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a C&P from another board***

Dec 15, 2015, 4:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just answer the ####### questions.***

Dec 15, 2015, 4:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gott be a Lakebum post from tMB

Dec 15, 2015, 3:32 PM

When you take over can I sell drugs in your neighborhood?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gott be a Lakebum post from tMB

Dec 15, 2015, 7:52 PM

Has serial arson been ruled out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is a person who should be celebrated***

Dec 15, 2015, 8:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 283
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic