Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will you accept the results if your candidate loses?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

Will you accept the results if your candidate loses?

Sep 16, 2020, 11:22 AM

This is a question for both those supporting Trump and those supporting Biden. As in, you're already decided for Nov. 3 and on board with both.

When the votes are tallied, and we're talking all the mail-in ones as well, and your man loses, are you going to accept the results and accept another four years or a peaceful transition of power?

Or if your candidate refuses to concede and starts claiming fraud, are you going to go all-in and back this claim?

If you choose the latter, why?

How do you feel about either candidate claiming fraud and refusing to concede?

And if there's another option I'm leaving out, please add it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

"your man loses"???? are you forgetting the

Sep 16, 2020, 11:26 AM

woman in the race?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, shoot...

Sep 16, 2020, 11:29 AM

We already know she's going to lose but she can have my losing vote.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I'm sure whatever happens on Nov. 3, no one will concede

Sep 16, 2020, 11:28 AM

that night, or even the next day.

I'll be good with the results and I'm kind of assuming Trump will somehow win again. I've said he'd win a second term since about 2017 or so.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I don't think either guy...

Sep 16, 2020, 11:30 AM

Could feasibly concede that night due to the mail-ins, unless it's so blatantly obvious of a landslide that he has no choice. I'm talking about once it's all counted.

Yes. Which I already have a gut feeling my candidate

Sep 16, 2020, 11:35 AM

is going to lose.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average american voter

I like your funny words magic man

Republicans will; many Dems will not

Sep 16, 2020, 11:37 AM

This has already been proven

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Republicans will; many Dems will not

Sep 16, 2020, 11:42 AM

I'm assuming you mean 2000. You don't think it would have been the other way around if Gore had been ruled president?

What makes you think Republicans will accept Trump's loss this time, particularly if he claims fraud and says he's the rightful winner?

And what will you say if he does that?

Dems did not accept Hillary’s loss in 2016

Sep 16, 2020, 11:50 AM

Many still do not!

Re: Dems did not accept Hillary’s loss in 2016

Sep 16, 2020, 11:53 AM

They were poor sports about it, but were they claiming fraud or trying to call the election illegitimate?

Kinda - by complaining about the Electoral College and

Sep 16, 2020, 12:08 PM

claiming that Trump only won because of collusion with the Russians.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That seems more like whining about the rules...

Sep 16, 2020, 12:30 PM

And not actually claiming someone cheated or needed to have the election overturned.

Got's to disagree. There were a lot of individuals who

Sep 16, 2020, 12:40 PM

pointed to those 2 things and said Trump didn't really win.

I say "individuals" because your OP asked if we (as individuals) would accept the outcome.

From an overall standpoint - The Trump impeachment proceedings started the day after the election (figuratively). So, overall, people did not accept his election...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fair enough.***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:42 PM

Seriously, Cata...are you in total denial?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Dems did not accept Hillary’s loss in 2016 ]

Sep 16, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Dems did not accept Hillary’s loss in 2016 ]

Sep 16, 2020, 12:48 PM

Okay. Well, those are the things I'm talking about with "not accepting".

Sep 16, 2020, 5:15 PM

There is going to be plenty of this type of whining and complaining no matter who loses.

I think what Cat is asking is there going to be any serious trouble - will we as a nation accept the legal results and inaugurate the winner.

There are going to be some legal challenges, especially in the swing states, but i hope Americans will accept the results and try to move forward. I will do my part.

Sep 16, 2020, 5:18 PM

And yet...

Sep 16, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Republicans will; many Dems will not ]

here's Barr, laying the groundwork for invalidating absentee ballots (in the case of Trump losing).

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1305956125636993026?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And yet...

Sep 16, 2020, 12:50 PM

lulz, just lulz at Barr's twitter handle: b-boy bouiebaisse

Sep 16, 2020, 3:45 PM [ in reply to And yet... ]

like, ###, bro?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

yes, will completely accept...

Sep 16, 2020, 11:39 AM

will not support any push concerning fraud.

I have issues in the situations of universal mail-in voting, but these appear to be the rules going forward, so not going to claim fraud afterward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I posted this a few weeks ago, but it appears NEITHER side

Sep 16, 2020, 11:42 AM

will be doing that. In the GOP's defense, I haven;t seen any magor playoers over there instruct anyone to NOT conceded the election:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is my concern.

Sep 16, 2020, 11:44 AM

That no matter what happens Nov. 3 or the days after, neither candidate/side will back down, and we are thrown into even more chaos and turmoil.

As for your mention of the GOP major players, Trump has suggested he won't concede, and we've seen Roger Stone and that other current official already claiming fraud and extremism before it even happens.

I don't care about Roger Stone (didn't he get arrested?)

Sep 16, 2020, 12:00 PM

But I googled "Trump says he won't concede election" and the first few results were inconclusive.

Business insider was first, and after reading the article, I saw this:

-President Donald Trump refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election and ensuring a peaceful transition of power in an interview with "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace aired Sunday.

-In the interview, Trump repeated his frequent false claim that mail-in ballots are inherently "rigged" and said that he is "not a good loser."

-"I have to see, look, I have to see, I'm not just going to say yes, I'm not going to say no, and I didn't last time either," Trump said when Wallace directly asked if he would accept the election results.

He never came out and flatly said he wouldn't accept the results. But he lies so much, what do you believe on way or the other?

The next was a hit piece from CNN, and the remaining on that page were "what if" opinion pieces from various outlets. Even Al Gore was quoted a few times.

Re: I don't care about Roger Stone (didn't he get arrested?)

Sep 16, 2020, 12:31 PM

The Chris Wallace interview was what I was referring to, and that's all I need to cite. He's already cast doubt on accepting the results.

Hillary doesn't count?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:18 PM [ in reply to This is my concern. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Count as what?***

It depends on the legitimacy of the claim.

Sep 16, 2020, 11:51 AM

Having said that, I won't be screaming fraud just because my guy loses. If my guy loses fair and square, America will move forward, and so will I.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

What would make a claim legitimate?***

Sep 16, 2020, 11:54 AM

If we had video of people altering votes, with multiple

Sep 16, 2020, 12:33 PM

witnesses, and confessions, all confirmed by lie detector tests administered by multiple agencies and houses of congress.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

There may be a thousand other scenarios I would consider

Sep 16, 2020, 12:37 PM

legitimate as well. It would be ridiculous to attempt to cover all hypotheticals here.

- H. L. Mencken

Sure, but what scenario will you consider "fair and square"?

Sep 16, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to It depends on the legitimacy of the claim. ]

Trump certainly won't consider a loss fair and square, and will cast aspersions and accusations and doubt in every direction possible (and I'm not pretending that Biden and the Democrats won't either). I've seen no evidence that you or anybody else voting for Trump won't immediately take up that fight, with or without proof. Do you believe 5 million illegals voted in 2016? And not only that, all for Hillary? Because a WHOLE lot of people do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure, but what scenario will you consider "fair and square"?

Sep 16, 2020, 12:26 PM

The ones who lost the Presidential election due to the

Sep 16, 2020, 12:32 PM

Electoral College. Same thing would happen if Republicans won the popular vote but lost the election, unless you just enjoy kidding yourself. Fortunately, you won't be faced with that situation anytime soon due to demographics.

There is a pretty serious issue with representation across the states though, with the EC being one major component of it. California has 40M people. Wyoming has less than 500K. Each state has 2 Senators. Which resident's vote is worth more, by a magnitude of about 80X?

They’re actually worth exactly the same,

Sep 16, 2020, 12:36 PM

Which was the point of the EC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ones who lost the Presidential election due to the

Sep 16, 2020, 12:38 PM [ in reply to The ones who lost the Presidential election due to the ]

Re: Sure, but what scenario will you consider "fair and square"?

Sep 16, 2020, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Sure, but what scenario will you consider "fair and square"? ]

T3,

I support abolishment of the EC, but until it happens - them's the rules.

Well we’ve already got Dem rioting for the past

Sep 16, 2020, 12:07 PM

Why does anyone care what Hillary Clinton says?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:11 PM

Re: Why does anyone care what Hillary Clinton says?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:12 PM

I've never had a convention.***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:19 PM

Oh are you now on the “not on a team” team too lol?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:21 PM

Why do you think politics is a team sport?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:32 PM

Re: Why do you think politics is a team sport?***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:47 PM

Sep 16, 2020, 12:54 PM

That doesn't mean you have to be a part of that team. It means you're making a choice. You may be making the choice simply because you don't like the other guy.

If someone votes for Biden, that doesn't make him automatically a Dem or on that team. You (and other Trump loyalists) have a problem with absolutes. You think anyone who doesn't adore this president is immediately Team Dem. That's not the way the world works.

There are plenty of people who voted Trump because they disliked Hillary. They aren't Trump loyalists. That's not hard to understand.

And being loyal to a political team, Dem, GOP, or Trump is foolish and a poor understanding of all of them.

Sep 16, 2020, 1:07 PM

Sep 16, 2020, 1:40 PM

Please. The GOP isn't interested in your core beliefs, but will pander to you to trick you into voting for them the same way the Dems pander to a different section of the population the same way. Big money and corporations buy them, and they'll choose the letter by their name that works best for the pandering.

It's like abortion. Both sides throw it around come election time to stir up voter emotions, but you notice how nothing really changes with abortion after they get elected? Yeah.

And hell, Trump doesn't even embrace core Republican beliefs so I'm not sure what you're doing there.

Sep 16, 2020, 1:51 PM

Some of us think for ourselves, T3. Please join us.***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Oh are you now on the “not on a team” team too lol?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Well we’ve already got Dem rioting for the past

Sep 16, 2020, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Well we’ve already got Dem rioting for the past ]

I don't understand why Trump people would distrust a system that got him elected in the first place.

Re: Well we’ve already got Dem rioting for the past

Sep 16, 2020, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Well we’ve already got Dem rioting for the past ]

I think Ms. Clinton is being slightly misinterpreted.

Here is what she said, "Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton said in an excerpt posted Tuesday.

The Republican and Democratic parties will have plenty of people closely watching vote counting and election results. There will be at least a few states in which those counts will be close enough to be contested. This is nothing new.

I think Ms. Clinton is merely suggesting that Joe do nothing hasty as far as concession is concerned and that Democratic lawyers be ready to legally fight to make sure votes are fairly counted.

Re: Will you accept the results if your candidate loses?

Sep 16, 2020, 12:08 PM

No. I'm going to protest if she loses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The second level questions are perhaps more significant.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:11 PM

Regardless of winner, how does ...
- the economic recovery play out including the financial viability of the US Federal government,
- the social justice & equality movement get resolved,
- international relationships develop,
- environmental / climate change impact American lives and international relations,
- US government institutions such as the Justice Department, Courts and constitutional norms evolve.
Covid 19 is intentionally left out, a vaccine or other resolution will likely be deployed and accepted in 2021. Hopefully another new pandemic is not on the horizon..

The Trump Party has a very myopic and short term view. Old solutions will be offered to current issues. The Democratic Party listens to the experts but effectiveness of new solutions can be questioned. Americans are likely to be very unhappy and dissatisfied in 2021. How long that lasts and how great the dissatisfaction are the biggest questions.

We think 2020 is bad, but 2021 may not be much better. To answer your question, I will have to accept the election results and future outcomes of that choice. Whoever the winner is, it’s doubtful much of America will feel like it’s winning. That’s the longer term problem.

Re: The second level questions are perhaps more significant.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:26 PM

It this going to be a repeat of threats of WWIII and carnage in the middle east that we heard before the 2016 election? I hate when WWIII happens two election cycles in a row.

Is the stock market going to crash again, again?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only Trumpers reside in a world of threats and fears.

Sep 16, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: The second level questions are perhaps more significant. ]

See Trump’s impending threats to the suburbs. It seems you Trump guys are pretty sensitive and high strung to immediately go to stock market crashes and WW3. But hey, they are extreme threats.

The original post simply presents two points:
1- The problems don’t go away in January 2021. Many Americans will continue to be disgruntled for awhile based on personal short term economic challenges. Things could readily get better in the second half of 2021. Let’s hope so.
2 - Some long term systemic issues will remain well beyond 2021. Whoever wins, solutions to those issues will challenge the next president. Let’s also hope favorable outcomes to the bigger questions.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to The second level questions are perhaps more significant. ]

I regret that I have but only one TU to give this post.

Sep 16, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to The second level questions are perhaps more significant. ]

Tropical,

I agree with what you are saying. I would only point out that Americans will respond positively if they can see some progress on those issues. We don't have to have miraculous solutions to move forward.

Sep 16, 2020, 5:34 PM

I don't really like either that i must chose from

Sep 16, 2020, 12:12 PM

there is one i will vote for, though. Whoever wins it, I might not like it but I will take each day moving forward on its own. Just like I do already.

But, neither one of these yahoo's is my savior.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Sure, are you?

Sep 16, 2020, 12:16 PM

Pubs aren't the people rioting in the streets, looting and burning stores and we aren't the ones who considered blowing up the white house or when was the last time an actor assassinated a president.

Re: Sure, are you?

Sep 16, 2020, 12:24 PM

Insurance claims about $1 billion so far.***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:28 PM

Yup...

Sep 16, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Sure, are you? ]

Assuming all legal votes are counted.

Define legal.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:58 PM

What if the vote count totals 105% of registered voters, you still good with the outcome? Before you get all comfortable thinking only one party is corrupt enough to harvest and manipulate votes you might consider that's what those in the other party think too.

Re: Define legal.

Sep 16, 2020, 3:30 PM

No. I wouldn't be good with that. No American should.

A legal vote is one submitted ONE time by a citizen and counted.

Re: Define legal.

Sep 16, 2020, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Define legal. ]

It is never going to be 105%. We would be lucky if it got to 85%. (80% was the 2016 % of registered voters that voted.)

Sep 16, 2020, 12:19 PM

I think their will be a faction of Trump supporters that will not.

Sep 16, 2020, 5:37 PM

Carl,

I worry about that a bit.

Billary still believes she won

Sep 16, 2020, 12:24 PM

Even though the electoral college has been in place for about 250 years

Yes, my candidate already lost and I accept it.***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

You have to accept it

Sep 16, 2020, 12:29 PM

Or be miserable for the next 4-8 years

Sadly, I think both sides will claim fraud (no matter what) I don’t remember a time when 7 states were allowing voting to start in September that weren’t requested absentee ballots ( I could be wrong, I have never paid that much attention because it never felt to be an issue)

If Biden wins, Trump will go full blown vindictive and “peaceful transition of power” will be laughable. Even if trump does win, the same will probably happen in 4 yrs.

I'll just threaten to move to a 2nd world Caribbean country

Sep 16, 2020, 12:39 PM

uh...wait a second. Why wouldn't I do that either way?

because you can't sell your house.***

Sep 16, 2020, 12:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 weeks and 4 days from closing

Sep 16, 2020, 12:42 PM

But I'm states bound for a while until my passport gets straightened out, but I AM moving to an island!

I hear the Belize cops...

Sep 16, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to I'll just threaten to move to a 2nd world Caribbean country ]

Look the other way for golf cart crimes. For the right price...

We are a lot less free in America than most people want to

Sep 16, 2020, 12:49 PM

admit.

Bahamians laugh at us about it. And they're not wrong.

That may be the one good thing that comes out of a little

Sep 16, 2020, 12:54 PM

bit of social unrest. The busybodies are forced to re-arrange their priorities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so fast my friend

Sep 16, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to We are a lot less free in America than most people want to ]

You have to check into customs and pay them.

Sep 16, 2020, 1:20 PM

Its been that way forever, at least since they broke from England. At least its a well known law.

Somehow, I doubt you'll be fined for driving your golf cart 2 minutes before sunset, or pulled for 35/45, or given a ticket to what amounts to a simple traffic violation that is on your record for the rest of your life.

From your comments, and I'm not intending to be snarky, but I really think you like being over policed. I guess some folks need that to feel like they have a structure..or something, I don't know.

Re: You have to check into customs and pay them.

Sep 16, 2020, 2:01 PM

There's rule of law, then there is over policing and simple

Sep 16, 2020, 3:24 PM

revenue generation.

I'm not blaming anyone for my actions; If I'm guilty of something that's really illegal, then sure, I should be fined, charged, detained, put to death--whatever is the reasonable penalty for whatever crime I've committed.

But the constant harassment, selective law enforcement and egregious penalties I have a problem with. I don't know how I could have typed all that I have over the last few days and that not sunken in.

I've had money attempted to be stolen from me by a jurisdiction (Sullivan's island), stolen from me and threatened with jail (newberry), threatened with jail and more fines for paying a fine (Pickens/Clemson), fined with egregious penalties-$1,040 for a little known, hard to understand ordinance-(Sullivan's island), pointlessly ticketed (Mt Pleasant), harassed (Mt Pleasant), threatened with jail time (Mt Pleasant). There's so much I haven't expressed, but I don't think it matters. Apparently, you seem to think the cops are always right in hat they do, and whomever they are doing it to are always wrong. I'm saying its not that way. At all.

Re: There's rule of law, then there is over policing and simple

Sep 16, 2020, 3:34 PM

Sep 16, 2020, 3:43 PM

He lives in Mount Pleasant and the island areas, so yes, he would be subjected to more nitpicking police harassment. Mt. P is more concerned with ticket revenue than purging their ranks of an officer who obviously murdered his fiancee or actually making arrests for negligent drivers who kill people in the town.

Sep 16, 2020, 3:54 PM

I'm not even talking about speeding.

Sep 16, 2020, 4:17 PM

That's an easy one. I'm talking about drinking a beer in my front yard, a cop drives by and tells me I can't have a beer in public.

It's happened.

And would have been angered if you would have been pulled for going 35mph getting off the bridge where its a 45mph zone? Yeah..I think you would have.

I've had it happen.

Sep 16, 2020, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: You have to check into customs and pay them. ]

Rule of law is what makes a society. Laws aren’t just made up. They’re voted on by legislators elected by the people.

But not all laws are just or are necessary, and many are just put in place for control and generating revenue through fines. We are an overpoliced society filled with local, state, and federal laws that are specifically designed to prey on the people.

It's the same #### the British did to the colonists.

Blindly obeying every law and trying to justify the bad ones is simple defeatist compliance with authoritarianism.

Sep 16, 2020, 3:32 PM

Sep 16, 2020, 3:39 PM

I'll blame cops when they are trying to meet quotas (yeah, those happen no matter how much they claim they don't) that are tied in with local revenue generation. That's unjust.

Sure, we have the representation, but more and more, we see those folks don't work for us but are rather beholden to corporations and lining their own pockets. And since that's a bipartisan effort of dishonesty and corruption, we're not in great shape for it.

As IU and Lakebum have cited, some of these laws just serve to harass and take money. Is IU hurting someone or society by driving a golf cart 16 mph (with headlights) shortly before dark? Absolutely not. But someone in power saw people doing that, decided to make up a law about it, and now they can fine people for it.

Sep 16, 2020, 3:47 PM

But then I have to go to court.

Sep 16, 2020, 4:24 PM

As I have done. How many times do I need to go to court to prove my innocence before its just simple harassment?

And you keep mentioning kids driving golf carts...I don't have any kids. I don't even know any.

And I can;t vote people out of office alone. I have one vote, and like you, if others seem to like to be over policed because it hasn't affected them yet, why would they care? They care about as much about having less harassing laws as I do about kids driving golf carts.

And like I said, I'm not being snarky--Its just pretty obvious that you like the over police state to me.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:43 PM

If I'm convinced that my vote, my mail in ballot, my absentee ballot and both of my kid's mail in ballot that I send in were all counted, I'll feel I did all I could for my candidate and accept the results.

If Harris wins, I think I will be pissed***

Sep 16, 2020, 1:43 PM

Of course***

Sep 16, 2020, 1:57 PM

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic