Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone receive ACCCG Tix yet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,571

Anyone receive ACCCG Tix yet

Oct 22, 2018, 4:16 PM

If you ordered your tix from Drew in the ACC office- have you received your tickets yet? I have not received mine. They said they would begin mailing in October.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got ours several weeks back

Oct 22, 2018, 5:13 PM

NM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got ours several weeks back

Oct 22, 2018, 5:52 PM

Did they give you any kind of tracking number or did you have to sign for them?

Re: Anyone receive ACCCG Tix yet

Oct 22, 2018, 5:21 PM

Ordered mine from Josh in early Sept. Biggest mess I ever saw. I did get a receipt where they charged my card yesterday. A member here said the confusion was mostly due to the ACC trying to prevent block purchases & scalping and that makes sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I have not received mine yet. Ordered them in August,

Oct 22, 2018, 5:30 PM

didn't get handwritten receipt with account # and processing code # until Sept but still no tickets yet.

I'm like an Aug 5th order date.. card charged, no tix yet.***

Oct 22, 2018, 5:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'm like an Aug 5th order date.. card charged, no tix yet.***

Oct 22, 2018, 5:52 PM

Same here. Looking at my receipt has August the 3rd on it from Drew and no tickets yet.

Waiting to get them cheap from Miami fans on Friday Night***

Oct 22, 2018, 5:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

This is a perfect embodiment of what a 2nd rate league the

Oct 22, 2018, 6:00 PM

ACC really is...They have turned an Easter Egg hunt into a buttfookathon...For the last 4 years, I ordered early online...Not this year though...They have this antiquated system where I had to read my card over the phone(I swear...all I could think was which deposed Nigerian Prince was I rescuing) and they couldn't tell me if this was for the presale or the 4 pack...Thinking it was the presale, I ordered my tickets but they wouldn't let me choose where I sat...A month later I get an email saying that I had purchased a 4 pack, I'm thinking no problem, I can still get these + my regular ACCCG seats...Then I get an email a couple of days before tickets go on sale saying I am a VIP and have access to my regular seats, just use this code at 10:00am on the day of the Syracuse game...Well, I am in my car at 10, wait till I get to Clemson to park and the network won't process, so I wait till I get home and of course, the presale ends 12 hours earlier than scheduled...No dice on my regular seats, but hopefully I do have 4 coming...They did charge my CC, but nothing in the mail...Perfect example of the ACC and it's sorry leadership...People ordered months ago and have ZERO idea if they are in or not

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They say that every year...start mailing in October.

Oct 22, 2018, 6:01 PM

But every year I get them right before Thanksgiving.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, usually get them 2 weeks before the game...Except for

Oct 22, 2018, 6:10 PM

the year the ACC caved to the Weenies and the ACC refunded my $ and moved the game to another state after the season had already started...I took a goose egg that year

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same story-Ordered end of August but no tixs

Oct 22, 2018, 6:27 PM

Same story here. I ordered the end of August. Charged for tickets, got the handwritten email but no tickets yet.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fyi....in my experience it does not matter how many times you call and ask

Oct 22, 2018, 7:24 PM

They have no answers. They will tell you something that will end up not being true.

I have ordered from them for the last 4 years...always the same story. Get them around Thanksgiving.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,571
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic