Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR college lamecock FGF poster has MSM future:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

SCAR college lamecock FGF poster has MSM future:

Nov 14, 2019, 11:08 AM

"Before the 2017 Clemson game at Williams Brice, the Clemson team lined up, linked arms walked down to our endzone and began jumping around, taunting, cursing, making rude gestures, etc. Our fans immediately pelted them with water bottles. Within minutes, the ever industrious Clemson Social Media team had video of it posted on Twitter, Facebook, ESPN, Reddit, and everywhere else. Obviously planned, staged, and executed to perfection.

If Clemson is allowed to do this again this year, it will likely be even worse. We simply cannot allow it to happen. I don't know if you stop it by lining the field with University Police, our own team, or even the band. However you solve the issue, please get it done. Our University has enough problems right now that we don't need drunken fans goaded by Clemson garbage into throwing things on the field."

IDK--American MSM or perhaps Nazi or Pravda propaganda assistant?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR college lamecock FGF poster has MSM future:

Nov 14, 2019, 11:18 AM

All Clemson fans in attendance should video the fans during the "victory walk". People throwing items should be arrested and banned for life from WB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2019, 11:21 AM

Is being banned for life from the upside down cockroach a punishment?

Maybe they should be required to purchase tickets and attend all home games for the rest of their lives.

But, I guess that could be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

LOL.Kind of like, 1st prize is a 1 week vacation in

Nov 14, 2019, 2:06 PM

Cleveland, 2nd prize is a 2 week vacation in Cleveland.

Im going to Cleveland next week

Nov 14, 2019, 4:55 PM

Never been

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I hope you won the GRAND PRIZE!!!!!!!***

Nov 14, 2019, 7:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2019, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: SCAR college lamecock FGF poster has MSM future: ]

If we ban them for life, that means they'd be trying to have sex in other public places. Maybe we need to shelve that idea for now and re-think it.

Nov 14, 2019, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: SCAR college lamecock FGF poster has MSM future: ]

I used to work with this guy, he was a priest for several years before quitting and going back to college. He was the most mild mannered, quietest, shy, sheltered person I've maybe ever known. He claimed to have grown up a Clemson fan, but was offered nearly a full ride to sc, so he took it - got a bachelors and MBA from sc and switched allegiances, before starting with us.

Two years ago, when we played there and Dabo was pi55ed about all the trash being thrown at players, I made a remark at work, something about "trashy fans throwing trash" and he took offense. Told me "that's what we (sc fans) do - we throw trash. It's a tradition." - he actually got mad at me for questioning the trash throwing and suggested that it was almost a point of pride for him/them.

Nov 14, 2019, 4:54 PM

The former priests name wouldn't by chance be Mike S, would it?

If so, I'm pretty sure I know who he is.

Nov 14, 2019, 11:15 PM

Nope - no, sorry

Nov 15, 2019, 1:07 AM

That means there are at least two of them.

Ugh.

Nov 15, 2019, 10:21 AM

Haha - well I'm only aware of one. Initials are AM. Odd guy, but he's nice enough.

What planet do these clowns live on??***

Nov 14, 2019, 11:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What planet do these clowns live on??***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:03 AM

They’re from planet B***S***. In the galaxy of “This Sucks Camel D*cks

Got one thing right...

Nov 14, 2019, 11:34 AM

"Our University has enough problems right now"

You left out this part - that we don't need drunken fans.***

Nov 14, 2019, 11:39 AM

I guess they don't know that we do that every game home

Nov 14, 2019, 11:51 AM

and away and only get pelted in Columbia

Re: I guess they don't know that we do that every game home

Nov 14, 2019, 12:06 PM

As many scores as they give up it would seem that a team marching down the field and jumping up and down in the end zone wouldn't trigger them any more!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess they don't know that we do that every game home

Nov 14, 2019, 12:12 PM

Pot calling the kettle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess the fact this guy flat out lied in typical coot

Nov 14, 2019, 12:41 PM

delusional fashion is lost on some people.

..."the Clemson team lined up, linked arms walked down to our endzone and began jumping around, taunting, cursing, making rude gestures, etc."

Cursing and rude gestures didn't happen. The only cursing was by them after we kicked theirasses to the moon. The only rude gesture was kicking theirasses to the moon.

Nov 14, 2019, 1:15 PM

Do you have a link to this? I would like to see if anyone else bothered to tell this guy:

1) Its not YOUR endzone. Its the end of the field where Clemson does pregame warmups. Are their successful FG practice attempts taunting you too? Punting and catching punts - those wad your panties too? Because that's also happening in 'your endzone'.
2) Go on YouTube, type in "Clemson victory walk". Now watch 30 sec video clips of them doing this at every home, away & neutral site game since forever. And they all look exactly the same minus the garbage throwing. No taunting. Walk, jump and yell, now go warm up.
3) Be sure to stop by Ross or TJMaxx - they have Gamecock football gear 90% off as soon as you walk in the door. Proceeds go toward buying out Muschamp's contract.
4) Spurs up (yes I know that means our mascot is dead....its why I said it).

Of course #1-4 would denote common sense response and fact-checking. I know that will never happen. But still the link would be helpful.

TIA

i suspect most coot fans lack the common sense to check

Nov 14, 2019, 1:19 PM

the facts.

Is that you, Jeff Scott?

Nov 14, 2019, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: SCAR college lamecock FGF poster has MSM future: ]

;)

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Typical uof5c fan...

Nov 14, 2019, 1:25 PM

lying in order to justify/rationalize the inappropriate conduct of his own trashy fanbase.

In true predictable DirtPecker fashion, trying to burn-down Clemson's house in a weak, desperate, sad, and pathetic attempt to make theirs look better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Can you post the name of this whistleblower?

Nov 14, 2019, 1:45 PM

I’m pretty sure this is my coot cousin.

PS: That would be ‘my cousin’; who is a coot. Just in case bob comes on here and tries to call me a coot ‘with a cousin’

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Yet not ONE video or picture exists of Clemson players

Nov 14, 2019, 1:49 PM

taunting, cursing or making rude gestures. There are many examples of coots throwing bottles, making rude gestures and cursing at our players.

I can't wait to watch our victory walk this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Atmosphere @ WB won't be the same

Nov 14, 2019, 2:21 PM

. . . this year. In '17 they went into the game actually thinking they had a chance to pull an upset. Once the game started, they were quickly disabused of any such notion, but at that particular moment - the pre-game Victory Walk - they thought they could intimidate our team by throwing garbage & double birds.

This year, the stadium will be half orange, & vultures will be circling overhead. There will be nobody wearing garnet & black who really believes their team has a chance to win.

Nov 14, 2019, 3:31 PM

Sounds like a good candidate to work in the current White Spin City House.

Here's the link if anyone cares to read their excuses.

Nov 14, 2019, 3:40 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/president-caslen-not-about-firing-anybody.315888/#post-4810002

Spurcock78 is gonna get banned for being sane -

Nov 14, 2019, 4:56 PM

"Clemson does this every game. It is not a big deal. Chad Morris even brought that with him to Arkansas and did it. If they warmed up elsewhere then they would still do it. Fans should just not act like idiots and throw things."

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

They love to make stuff up

Nov 14, 2019, 11:45 PM

Just like the whole supposed racist crap that they claim was said to theirs in 16. No proof of any of that. We DO however have proof of a large chicken fan flipping of DW4 for having the nerve to score. And of them throwing crap at our lads. So the heck with them, their lies, their trashy school and their utter garbage fan base.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 3:23 AM

Most if not all Universities would shut down this behavior asap. Frankly, it is embarrassing for our State. Pretty disgusting display of sportsmanship, or lack of.

He forgot to mention the Russians and Ukrainians.

Nov 15, 2019, 10:00 AM

Amateur.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic