Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Jun 18, 2018, 8:08 AM

Friday night, pretty calm. Went to dinner some new Greek/Italian place. It was pretty good. Other than that just crashed at the house to recover from a long week.

Saturday. Haircut then off to meet up with the beer club to brew at Shoeless Brewing. It was neat to get to use their equipment but good gosh it was a long and extra hot day. After that to 13 Stripes for a couple more beers. Meant to heat to Gottrocks for 6 String Drag but ran out of steam.

Sunday. My dad came up to do a Father's day/early Aero birthday dinner. His sweet lady came up with the idea to go to Rick Erwin's Nantucket. I did the surf and turf and it was pretty dang good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Jun 18, 2018, 8:13 AM

friday - nothing

saturday - went to sams club and spent too much monies. went to walmart on folly rd after sams club...and wow the beach traffic this place brings. Must have been braless saturday. Also saw a girl with her ### hanging out of her shorts. Not to mention the white trash girl that was half naked in the parking lot. Should have taken some pigs for jsc. bottled my American Wheat homebrew after

sunday - went to parents house. found out my dad recently bought a 1980 M80 chevy malibu. Couldn't get the 2 stroke homelite weed eater started last week because it sucks dink so I bought a 40v Kobalt battery one after seeing the one my dad had. Should work great for my postage stamp. When I got home I went to crank my 2 stroke and it started right up. not sure why tf this thing doesn't want to start sometimes. to top off the day had seggs last night

7.7/10

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good

Jun 18, 2018, 8:15 AM
IF.jpg(162.7 K)

Friday - Cut grass after work, headed to gf's for dinner, watched some tv, played the piano for little while and crashed

Saturday - Lazy morning just hanging around her house, drove up to Stumphouse Tunnel in the afternoon. I got a new app on my Sony camera I wanted to try out on the falls. Very impressed with it, back home for a lazy evening. Accomplished nothing besides going to the grocery store.

Sunday - Quiet morning, cooked bacon egg n cheese sandwiches, went to lunch to the fam, napped on the couch, did the deed and here we are

Is the app how you made the water look that way?***

Jun 18, 2018, 8:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Jun 18, 2018, 8:18 AM

It takes multiple images and stacks them. This is an old technique thats usually done in photoshop. Its time consuming and a PITA. The camera does all the work now and it took about 15 seconds

Wood a long exposure do the same thing?

Jun 18, 2018, 9:12 AM

just aksin'

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would

Jun 18, 2018, 9:19 AM

However it would require using an ND filer

16 images shot at 1/6 sec = 2.666 sec shot.

ND filters can run $100+ And you'd want to buy one for each lens

I bought the app for $10 and I can use it on any lens I have b/c its all done in camera.

sweet

Jun 18, 2018, 9:24 AM

Awesome pics

thanks***

Jun 18, 2018, 9:27 AM

Isn't there a

Jun 18, 2018, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Pretty good ]

Deed app? lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2018, 8:27 AM

Karate tournament in Atlanta. Son of did OK, placed 3rd in fighting but was more due to lucky random draw in the bracket than good fighting. Winner kicked his ###.

Didn't get promised Father's Day dinner. WSB was mean to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll have you know that I saw that post too late to be

Jun 18, 2018, 8:39 AM

mean to you. I also think that you should not feed any of your crew until they figure out how to go to the grocery store on their own.

Did you lubricate her throat like I suggested?***

Jun 18, 2018, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

I thought about being mean, but it would have just been piling on at that point. go to Hardee's this morning and get you a big breakfast. Leave the receipt on your wife's keys or something. Write on it: Happy F-day to me...######.

"buddybook is not a diary" was pretty funny (and true)***

Jun 18, 2018, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

I hope you noticed that I did not pile on.

Jun 18, 2018, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

I thought it would be more meaningful if I was mean to you here.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The

Jun 18, 2018, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

Bronze belt sounds heavy. Maybe he needs some cross training or Venables to get over the hump.

Nice

Jun 18, 2018, 8:33 AM

Friday - bbq'd some burgers and dogs over an open fire, contracted chiggers.
Saturday - sprayed weeds and put weedeater line in the tractor fuel line. Got tractor moving again. Thanks ClemsonTiger1988®. Went to the lake for swimming, boating and fishing
Sunday - Celebrated Father's day with family at brother's house. Took dad and brother fishing yesterday evening. Only caught one stripe.

I don't know if an TU you since you

Jun 18, 2018, 8:40 AM

said you bbq'd some burgers.

Not too shabby.

Jun 18, 2018, 8:46 AM

Friday, Got Mom a work release from rehab and too the entire family to dinner. Joonyer's girlfriend's Mom was in town, so she got to meet everybody in the family. Went to Flipsdie, food was great (as usual) and not too crowded because Food Truck Friday was happening a couple of blocks away at Greenr Memorial Fountain Park. Thought for a minute about going down there after to see Chairmen Of The Board and shag the night away, but I was full and ready to go home and drink beers rather than fight lines for a cup o'draft.

Saturday, got up and drank coffee while knocking out house chores. Spent some time reorganizing the music selections on the car playlist, took the pup on her Saturday chariot ride to the dump, then off to the music store to finally go test drive the bass I've been looking at for 3 months. It sounds FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC but since they took one out of the box for me, it was the factory set up and it needs a little work. They're going to set it up right and then I'll go back and make a final choice. I'm about 98.6% certain this will be in my studio within the next week or so. Left the music store and went to the rehab to visit with Mom for a couple of hours, then back home to grab gear and go play LOUD rock and roll music with the full band. Played from 8:00 to 1:00, and it was glorious. Got home and felt snacky, so sat down with some healthy and delicious junk food and watched Dolemite until 2:00 and then crashed hard.

Sunday, slept as late as I've slept in years...'twas 9:15 when I rolled up out of bed. Hit the coffee pretty hard and watched a few Philomena Cunk videos on Youtube with Mrs. Tig. Laid around and did the lazy for a a couple of hours, then showered and off to the rehab with Mom. Then to the grocery store. Got home and put groceries away, then Joonyer brought tacos over for Father's Day feast, watched the Burt Reyonld's classic White Lightning, the Joonyer and I took our pups for a stroll and let them play. Joonyer went home, I Youtubed tunes back in the studio, then off to bed.

Not a bad weekend, but I will be super-mega happy about getting Mom home from the rehab WEDNESDAY MORNING AT TEN A.M. Not having to go across town every Mothra-freaking day for hours at a stretch will be quite liberating. Six weeks of that shyatt is ENOUGH. That said...weekend was a solid 9.25/10. Would do most parts of it again, hope to NEVER have to do the rehab parts again EVER.

Glad ur mum is getting out of jail this week. Seems like

Jun 18, 2018, 8:55 AM

a hefty sentence for her only crime of raising a warlord.

Is Food Truck Fridays still as crowded? I have not been since the beginning. Twas thinking of going this past weekend then remembered I hate crowds when I have my kids with me.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't been since the last time I saw you there.

Jun 18, 2018, 9:00 AM

One of my co-workers that works the beer truck said it was packed. I could get free beers if I went, but it's the standing in line part that puts me off.

Still got the Thirsty Beaver show coming up.

Jun 18, 2018, 8:49 AM

As Mothra intended for 6 String Drag to be heard.

It sucked

Jun 18, 2018, 9:02 AM

2.5/10

Hope my TU made you smile a little. Keep our chin up, boo,

Jun 18, 2018, 9:09 AM

it helps to make sure your teeth dont scrape the shaft.

Jun 18, 2018, 9:08 AM

Friday was so good I don't remember doing anything except cutting grass and taking dogs for a walk.

Saturday got up early and watched soccer then went for a morning run but hot AF so only did 6+ miles. Ran to Lebo's & D!ck's looking for something my wife needs because it is Father's Day weekend and we should buy her sh!t instead of me. Lunch at Newk's, spicy Chicken pizza, and then home to take off trash from my house and Mom & Dad's. Took two loads in a full size Ford because they threw out an old hot water heater, tank, elliptical machine, and treadmill. Dad's truck ran out of gas which is nice when it is 98 degrees out. My brother said we had +/- 40 miles to go, probably had 4 actual miles. Went to store to get steaks and beers and grilled out with the Dad, Mom, and Brother for Father's Day. Got half drunk and the steaks were as FANTASTIC as a NY Strip can be on a gas grill.

Sunday up for soccer then church then Roco for lunch and watch a little of El Tri v. Die Mannschaft. Then to Grandfather-in-Law's house to see him. Home for kid naps and more soccer, Brasil v. Switzerland. Nice to see Neymar get treated like a b!tch, Lichtensteiner and Brahimini worked him over nicely. Over to mom and Dad's to pick up limbs from a tree we cut down prepping for the pool. It was 100+ on the RealFeel so we are ready for that pool to start (next week, I think). Dinner at Empire for Father's Day, then played the piano for a little while. Pretty sure it was one of the greatest Piano Concerto's ever written, at least the best in the last 2-3 days. Sleeps then off to work this morning.

Leave for Red Rocks on Thursday morning so trying to prep and pack for that and make sure Kids are taken care of. Our Saturday childcare has fallen through at the last minute so the next few days will be scrambling to take care of that!!!! So much fun trying to go out of town!!!!!!

Did you Try PCCS?

Jun 18, 2018, 9:14 AM

Phteven's Child Care Services

Kept telling me the number was disconnected. Probably

Jun 18, 2018, 9:28 AM

needs another burner or just some more minutes on his Trac-Phone.

fine.

Jun 18, 2018, 9:10 AM

Got some stuff done around the house. spread 6 yds of mulch with El Manuel shovel. Probably got another 12 to go. In due time.

Not a fan of hallmark holidays, but kids were sweet...for about 3 minutes.

3/10

Pretty good....

Jun 18, 2018, 9:25 AM

Friday night got in late from work travels. Watched Andy Griffith on Netflix and bed.

Saturday was wife-of's bday. Made breakfast feast...then did some chores around the house. Went to Your-Pie for lunch (my new favorite pizza place). Pool a bit in afternoon then dinner with friends at Bee's Knees in Augusta.

Sunday...wife-of and daughter-of made me breakfast. Took son-of to Cabellas to start scouting fishing gear for when we move near lake Hartwell in a few weeks. Somehow son-of talked me into going to Moes on Fathers Day. Took kids to pool. Went to buddy's house in Aiken for kids to see his koi pond and plants to prep for a little pond we have at the new house. Met my parents in Aiken at Cracker Barrel (no idea why Dad-of picked it...probably 'cause kids like it). Had their meatloaf for the first time and it was dang good. Home to finish off wife-of's bday cake and ice cream. kids and wife-of were being pain in the ####, so sent everyone to bed and watched more Andy Griffith on netflix.

Possibly better than Cabelas

Jun 18, 2018, 9:45 AM

They are opening a Sportsman's Warehouse in Anderson this week. Academy is good, too.

If you have any Hartwell fishing questions, feel free to hit me up.

will do thanks***

Jun 18, 2018, 9:46 AM

And if you're in the market for a deck boat, let me know

Jun 18, 2018, 10:53 AM

Perfect size for Hartwell.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you serious Clark? May actually be in the market for....

Jun 18, 2018, 10:59 AM

deck boat for Hartwell...but haven't kept up and don't know if you're joking or not.

Greenr's dad has a Pontoon for sale

Jun 18, 2018, 11:01 AM

18' pontoon. He did some work to it a few years ago when he first got it and just had the motor serviced as he has not used it since he got sick. I think he wants $5500 for it and I know very little specifics. If it is something you are interested in, I can get you more information.

Thanks May get back with you. Moving week of July 9 up to ..

Jun 18, 2018, 11:04 AM

Anderson and then going to assess things.

We're not going to be on the lake, so need to understand how much it costs to keep in a marina, etc...

Gotcha. We were discussing last night and his pitch is

Jun 18, 2018, 11:09 AM

it runs, looks fine, comes with a trailer and an additional $1000 trolling motor, and cost $20k less than a new one.

I'll split the difference with you.

Jun 18, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Greenr's dad has a Pontoon for sale ]

So, $7.

I don't have it listed anywhere, but I'm thinking pretty

Jun 18, 2018, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Are you serious Clark? May actually be in the market for.... ]

hard about it. An outboard center console would fit what we do better I think.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kind do you have. I'll likely be looking for....

Jun 18, 2018, 11:08 AM

something decent for family of 4 to do minor water sports and non-serious fishing on.

Check tmail

Jun 18, 2018, 11:17 AM

Keeping it a marina can be kind of pricey, but worth it for access. I keep mine in an enclosed storage, cuts down on upkeep but trailering can be a pain.

C4L has (had) a pontoon boat. If you can find it, it's

Jun 18, 2018, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Are you serious Clark? May actually be in the market for.... ]

yourz!

Cabelas is expensive.

Jun 18, 2018, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Possibly better than Cabelas ]

I've become a Penn rod/reel combo fan the past few years, and West Marine in Anderson will regularly have sales on them (so will Penn's web page). The Battle 2 combo is great deal. Basically, you get a decent reel, and the rod is free. There are about 5 different sizes depending on what you need.

Mostly agree depending on what you are buying

Jun 18, 2018, 10:43 AM

Some combos will be the same price from multiple outlets. Others will have "sales" and you can get a good deal. I like Dick's and Academy for rods/reels, but the last two I bought were a couple pflueger preseidents directly from pflueger b/c father's day sale.

I get most of my stuff from Hadrell's Point or

Jun 18, 2018, 12:55 PM

occasionally Charleston Angler when they put stuff on sale now.

My wife's cousin works for Pure Fishing (parent company to Penn) so I get a pretty good discount on most of their reels if I want any more.

In the next year or two, I plan on pairing all of the rods and reels I have down to a few larger reels, and get a Van Staal VS150 and probably a Lacroix rod as my general duty light tackle for in shore. At this point, I think I'm going to start going for quality over quantity.

Welp, the Tigers didn't play but I didn't die

Jun 18, 2018, 9:44 AM

Took a USCG safety course on sattidy, so I know how to avoid McLovin' when he comes flying around our cove. Good class, well wroth the $15.

For Father's Day, cooked breakfast, did the shopping and some chores, took teh fam and SIL out tubing and cooked dinner.

7.227 out of 10 cause too many in-lawds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Not bad

Jun 18, 2018, 9:55 AM

Friday--piddled with boat. Turned a 2 beer, 45 minute wash down pump replacement job into a 3 hour, most of a 12 pack, cursing extravaganza.

Saturday-met some friends for lunch Mex-1 on Sullivans, and then moved to Mainland Container for a few more beverages. Went home and washed and waxed the boat.

Sunday-Planned on going fishing, but ended up just taking friends, wife and dog to sandbar behind Sullivan's and hung out there most of the day. Met a guy who also went to Clemson, and had the most awesome golden retriever ever. His dog had his own float he just sat and chilled in, and also wore a visor.

The wash down pump already needs replacing?

Jun 18, 2018, 10:55 AM

I'm looking hard at a 235 Ultra, seems a little premature for a pump failure on yours.

No failure. It was just a little baby pump that had no

Jun 18, 2018, 12:24 PM

pressure. I don't know what they were thinking installing that pump. It might have been good in a garden for misting tomatoes or for one of those concrete water dribble things that make you pee.

I took the dog out to the beach last week and I think he even got a laugh out of me trying to hose him off with it. I had a 45 PSI, 4 GPM pump leftover from something, so I swapped it out. Works great now.

Pretty good

Jun 18, 2018, 10:02 AM

Well, Saturday was terrible. Made it back from Marathon in 12.5 hours, then crashed. Yard work yesterday. Having a hard time finding any motivation to do much of anything now. I think I’m just going to move down there and work at a bar, or on a charter boat. Seems like a good lifestyle.

There are worse ways to live, for sure.

Jun 18, 2018, 10:28 AM

Living in the Keys is not really living in Florida, which helps that cause.

If it weren't for the dogs, I'm not sure we would have come

Jun 18, 2018, 10:51 AM

back home. You know how long I sat in traffic last week? About a minute, and that was because we were idling out of the canal with a bunch of other people for the day. Worst problem we had was the park rangers not letting us anchor off the beach since we didn't pay.

Oh, I also got the wife talked into a center console, so that's progress on transitioning to Keys living.

You need to take a ride on my boat.

Jun 18, 2018, 12:21 PM

for inshore fishing, island hopping, or going to the sandbar, it's the easiest boat I've ever owned. Pull up, drop the power poles and I'm done.

We actually looked at it

Jun 18, 2018, 12:34 PM

They had pretty much every Sea Hunt they make at this dealer (except the Escape, of course). Only problem with it is the low sides, wife said she'd worry about the dogs jumping off.

I wish I could swing the 255 Ultra, that's the one my wife really liked. She hated the Robalo's. Power poles would be sweet.

I was concerned with our dog as well

Jun 18, 2018, 12:43 PM

but he has been really good about it. I did keep a leash on him when we went through Shem Creek yesterday; between the dolphins, pelicans and yankees not knowing how to drive a boat, there are just too many distractions for him. But for trailering, and when we got to the sandbar, it makes getting on/off the boat so much easier, and I haven't found it to be any wetter than any other boat I've had. I even removed the windshield so its easier to get to the dash, and there is no distortion looking forward.

I'm not a big Robalo fan either. I don't care for the look, or their layout. When I told the guys at the marina I was thinking about getting a new boat last year, all they said was "don't get a Robalo!" The boat club there uses them exclusively, and they see them falling apart all the time.

I could see that, I'd love to have one of the BX's

Jun 18, 2018, 12:57 PM

Wife loved the Ultra's though...They've got just enough bowrider like features to make her happy, and the side door is nice.

We looked at World Cats too. There's almost a year waiting period for that 230DC. They seem like great boats, but not sure they're worth the premium. You could just about be in a new 27' Gamefish for the price of the 230.

We'll see how ours does in the ocean come August and I guess make a decision from there. It's not like we hate our boat, but the outboard with power poles, snap out upholstery, etc. would be awesome. Thinking about making another trip down there this winter around Cripmas (with our boat), y'all should come!

I might do that.

Jun 18, 2018, 1:02 PM

We don't take near enough vacations. I end up forfeiting a lot of my PTO at the end of the year.

That side door is nice; I just wonder how much I'd use it?

That 230 DC is awesome..but for $100-$115K...I'd probably buy something older, bigger. Cats are just popular now, and thats fueling a lot of the crazy prices.

The dude who builds Freeman's lives at the end of my street. I saw him towing a 42'with quad Merc 350's yesterday. That thing is huge. And badass.

Here's where we're looking at staying

Jun 18, 2018, 1:11 PM

http://www.coralbayresort.com/rates-resort-lodging-islamorada-florida/

They've got their own boat ramp, dock, pool, and beach.

I could see the side door not getting used, I think it's why everyone stocks a 234 ultra, but not the 235 SE. But I'd like to have it if I were buying a new boat.

No idea how some people trailer the sized boats they do, we saw one guy pulling like a 35' Contender with an Expedition.

Heading down to Marathon next week

Jun 18, 2018, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Pretty good ]

still tore up? or most places up and running?

going to be a mixed blessing. place we are staying still under repair, in my dad's complex so we get for cheap, but will be jackhammering on our building, so may get irritating.

At least will get to do some fishing and breathing under the water. Oldest son of CubMD wants to go diving on Thunderbolt, even though 14 ft great white seen there 2 weeks ago LOL

Not bad, some places are just now getting re-opened but

Jun 18, 2018, 11:21 AM

everybody seems to be back on their feet. We had that problem, house next to us was having major repairs done, the hammers and air compressors started at 7 am.

We saw a hammer head shark while snorkeling out at Sombrero reef, but other than that didn't see any sharks. We did have a goliath grouper hanging out at our boat at one spot, that was pretty cool.

I think we'll stay in Islamorada next time, we enjoyed the boating down there a little bit more.

It was 33.33% better than last Father's Day.

Jun 18, 2018, 10:03 AM

Ate too much at inlaws. Visited dad in hospice with the whole Tiggity clan. Got a camo bag and one of those metal bottle cooler thingys you see ads for on buddybook.

Brother-in-law and I slept for 2 hours over at the inlaws after gorging on their food. Father's of 5 both out of commission. Can NOT eat a huge meal and watch Golf. Tried to get youngest to take a nap with me. I ended up falling asleep and he was retrieved before he crawled out of my lap.

Went to mom's house on the lake and took pigs of the tree that fell that ALMOST hit the dock. REALLY wish it fell 10 feet further left and took the whole #### thing out so #newdockinsuranceclaim. But unfortunately it fell as close as it could without hitting the thing. That's two trees SCE&G needs to cut up. Both are out in the lake. When they raised the lake so high a few years ago it weakened and exposed the roots of some large trees. We've asked them to cut the two that fell and there are two others that are sure to fall. They have now been notified in writing of the two fallen trees and the two weak ones. If they fall on the house, lawsuit.

####SCE&G.

Oh, went to Sam's, perhaps for the last time. Costco here comes a new customer. So I went to buy some stuff at Sam's. I knew our membership expired about a month ago. No biggie, I'd renew at the register like always. WHALE, get to the register and woman tells me it's $100 to renew. I'm like Wha Tee Funk? It's always been like $45 or something. She said my wife is the primary account holder and she raised out level to the $100 level. So since I'm the secondary account holder, I can't change the account. So I HAVE to renew at $100 or get wife out there to change back. Pay and leave. Asked wife. Wife said two months ago, just before our card expired, she was at Sams and they offered to increase her level to the $100 level for just $1.98, meaning she would save like maybe $7 on what was in the buggy. She freaking bit on that! That's Time Warner Cable type of stuff if I've ever seen it. Offer to increase the card level just before it expires knowing it will be a pain in the #### to change when you renew. Way I see it she owes me $65.

That's about all. No ##### as usual.

8.312675/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2018, 10:15 AM

Got stuck at work until 7:30pm on Friday. We lost a motor at the plant and had to change it out with the spare. No big deal, EXCEPT the frame size was wrong, the speed was wrong, the whole motor was wrong. We had to modify the base to mount it, find a new encoder because the stub shaft diameter was larger... the new encoder had a different pulse count. We had to tune the drive and make PLC changes to accommodate for those issues. A stupid routine motor change went from 1 hour to 4.5 hours because some dumbarse clerk in the supply room can't read.

Saturday - went to work at 6:00AM for an on-call staff meeting. Back home around 10. Had a pool party for my daughter's dance team. It was lame. I didn't know any of the dads or moms or the pool full of 6 year old girls. That pool party will be much cooler in about 12 years. Stand by the mailbox for the invites ;).

Sunday - went to work at 6:00AM for an on-call staff meeting. Back home around 10. Stained my deck from 10 to 4. Got sunburned AF. Sent a snapchat of my butt to my bro's. Visited Daddy. Had dinner at SarahAdidas's parents house with all of her family.

Phone calls at 3AM and 5AM this morning for issues at the plant.

No fathers day hanky panky.

5/10

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

purty dayum good! bbq, boat, bike and booty! need some

Jun 18, 2018, 10:27 AM

football, this routine is getting old.

Not bad

Jun 18, 2018, 10:30 AM

Friday got off work a little early to see my twins play baseball tourney at North Greenville. New turf field up there is pretty nice. Hit Corona on way home, Dos Equis on special so why not.

Saturday fixed mailbox that was suffering from years of inattention. Baseball at Wofford, hot as heck. Carolina Ale that night. Highland Gaelic Ale(s)

Yesterday baseball at USC Upstate. I thought Saturday was hot, went for a run with CubMDShe up there before game, then rued my decision as I sat in the heat that could only be described as, umm hotter, oh well. Because it was so hot, I figured the only sane thing was to do some yard work for a few hours after. Dinner at home with family and in laws, said in laws destroy across street mailbox backing out of our driveway, only the 3rd or 4th time that has happened because of where it is located.

Good times

I hate when those

Jun 18, 2018, 11:07 AM

Mailboxes jump up behind you. Maybe they need a backup camera.

Got one,

Jun 18, 2018, 11:16 AM

for some reason sensor didn't alarm? just hope no mailbox sized humans walk behind them some day

Jun 18, 2018, 11:03 AM

Friday too hot to do much. Made classic meatloaf and smashed potato's for wife and sil.
Saturday got up used new 40v hedge trimmer. I like not having electrical cord. Next is 40v blower.
Sunday had all my girls over for Father's Day. Went to dinner at Mexican. Stuffed Quesidilla. Pollo, mushrooms,spinach, cheese saucewrspped in flour tortillas. Mmmm. Watch 5 year old get first and last salsa dip and chips. Too hot. Poor child. She was fine after about hour. Her sister will finish her food. That girl can eat and never get bigger. 12 year old metabolism. lol. Watched end of US Open. Coot choked. Was disappointed that Germany was beaten by Mexico. Caused a earthquake in Mexico. lol.

spent weekend buying up all the plastic straws I could find

Jun 18, 2018, 11:25 AM

since Tom Brady is going to ban them soon, I wanted to have enough to last me.

PS - is this not the worst PSA you have ever seen?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjqWDkNBb54/?utm_source=ig_embed

9.5/10- LIFE IS GOOD

Jun 18, 2018, 12:20 PM

Due to my obsessive compulsive condition resulting in stripping and staining the wood trim on my project car I forgot where I was in the sequencing of leather restoration. I also realized how inadequate my facilities for doing this project. With half the leather prepped for dye I had to bring the rest to dye ready.

I realized this morning that this is all working to the benefit of this project. The humidity over the last three or four weeks would have prohibited the dye stage had I attempted it but the humidity is perfect this week hovering in the low 40% range.

Again one of thing the old folks use to say comes to mind. 'God takes care of children and fools.' Some of the confusion has delayed the installation of the perfect replacement rear windshield and seal too. That's perfect, the warmer the weather the easier the rubber seal is to manipulate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ongoing.***

Jun 18, 2018, 1:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

nothing says happy fathers day like a text***

Jun 18, 2018, 4:46 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine was purty good...

Jun 18, 2018, 5:28 PM

Drank Elijah Craig most of the weekend..

some beer and margaritas..
went bowling and barely broke 100

oh and I turned 44..

ohmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lifeisgood:)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pffft at 44. Youngster ;) ******

Jun 18, 2018, 5:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, didn't see anybody that looked like you

Jun 18, 2018, 5:33 PM

at Gottrocks, 6th String Drag was awesome. Chic with large rear was getting all of the looks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic