Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is responsible for Scheduling Georgia State?***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1,902

Who is responsible for Scheduling Georgia State?***

Jun 21, 2013, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I want it made very clear to this person I will not

Jun 21, 2013, 11:05 AM

Be ordering season tickets because of them. Pathetic

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I get that GSU is a poor scheduled opponent

Jun 21, 2013, 11:17 AM

but it seems extreme to not buy season tickets solely based on that reason. Just my opinion

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I get that GSU is a poor scheduled opponent

Jun 21, 2013, 11:22 AM

you are right. and this is what they count on when they schedule games like this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you go to watch our opponents? I go to watch Clemson.

Jun 21, 2013, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I want it made very clear to this person I will not ]

I don't care who the opponent is. I'll still get season tickets. I'm there to watch the Tigers, not the opponent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good....more room for my big ### to sit***

Jun 21, 2013, 1:36 PM [ in reply to I want it made very clear to this person I will not ]

Probably tough to fill the spot

Jun 21, 2013, 11:23 AM

I think we were supposed to play Ole Miss and it was cancelled when we thought the ACC was going to 9 games

Fire Swoffie!***

Jun 21, 2013, 11:24 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Probably tough to fill the spot

Jun 21, 2013, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Probably tough to fill the spot ]

the game is to sch an Ole Miss or Okla years in advance. ditch it a year or 2 before so you "have no choice" but an opponent like this. They've been doing it for years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, they did the same thing this year

Jun 21, 2013, 11:30 AM

Scheduled a good opponent, scrubbed the game at the last minute, and now we're stuck playing UGA to open the season.

SMH..

Ess
Emm
Ache

Re: Yeah, they did the same thing this year

Jun 21, 2013, 11:38 AM

You dont realize not even they were willing to face the firestorm that would follow from cancelling Ga. Another big opponent with less emotional attachment they can get away with it. Sad you dont get that.

you are exactly right

Jun 21, 2013, 11:42 AM

they excite us with an Oklahoma or Oklahoma State and then say wellllllll we couldn't get the deal done, they backed out.

Are you saying

Jun 21, 2013, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, they did the same thing this year ]

that you honestly don't remember the whole "9 game conference schedule" debacle?

That is the sole reason we are scrambling for teams. We have consistently played competitive D1 OOC games, year-in and year-out, for several seasons now.

Auburn, TCU before them, Alabama the year before that,TA&M in 04, UGA in 03, etc.

You live in a dream world man, the last time I can even remember us not having two strong OOC opponents was 05/06, and I believe that was because someone pulled out of the contract.

Re: Are you saying

Jun 21, 2013, 12:05 PM

No I remember idiot Swoff's debacle but they have done this several times before w other high profile series which mysteriously vanished too late to get anyone good.

swofford's debacle? which way did he vote?***

Jun 21, 2013, 12:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: swofford's debacle? when he wanted 9 games

Jun 21, 2013, 12:13 PM

and fortunately it got rolled back to 8 but after everyone had messed up their schedule planning for 9

yes and pssst...

Jun 21, 2013, 12:16 PM

swofford didn't vote then either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yes and pssst...

Jun 21, 2013, 12:21 PM

cant draw a picture for you of - I KNEW THAT.

hard to imagine you did calling it 'swofford's debacle', but

Jun 21, 2013, 12:23 PM

carry on, i don't want to stand in the way of someone going full hateful.

Speaking of going full hateful

Jun 21, 2013, 12:31 PM

I fully hate coots

That is all

dood, you are en fuego today, i couldn't agree more...

Jun 21, 2013, 12:36 PM

had to fire up some zepplin earlier, 10 years gone, after your anniversary announcement.

kickin off the weekend right. maybe you'll get a little something, something 2nite?

[insert lbu joke here]

;)

go tigers!

It's possible, but I seriously doubt that

Jun 21, 2013, 12:42 PM

my wife will let me go out with another woman to get a little something on our anniversary :)

i could put in a good word for you or write you a nice note?

Jun 21, 2013, 12:50 PM

i could regale her on your recent, stellar behavior here on the tiger football board. i could explain how you've been the star by which dave, bob, joey, hartins & countless others have set their course.

maybe then she'd consider it in earnest?

Sure, I'll tmail you her email address

Jun 21, 2013, 1:12 PM

On 2nd thought that's a horrible idea ;)

He doesn't want her email address...

Jun 21, 2013, 1:15 PM

just pics ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Hey, until you ask, you'll never know

Jun 21, 2013, 12:50 PM [ in reply to It's possible, but I seriously doubt that ]

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

werd. my wife took it really well, speechless in fact...

Jun 21, 2013, 12:57 PM

i took that as a yes.

come to find out she didn't mean it. who knew?

These women expect you to read their

Jun 21, 2013, 12:58 PM

friggin minds!

i swear. i google machined a brochure, pamphlet or

Jun 21, 2013, 1:04 PM

owner's manual, but got nothing.

h3ll, it's not like i didn't kick the tires a few times or take her for a spin around the block before i married the girl, cause i did.

buyer beware i guess.

Caveat emptor my friend. Was there a 30 day return policy?***

Jun 21, 2013, 1:16 PM

True, all she could say is "No"

Jun 21, 2013, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Hey, until you ask, you'll never know ]

and "move out and give me half of everything you own"

I enjoy the armchair ADs even more than the armchair QBs

Jun 21, 2013, 1:24 PM

and coaches.

I'm pretty everyone here knows even less about being a major D1 athletic director than they do about playing/coaching D1 football. But go on and keep pretending like you know better and could do a better job. I'm sure it's as easy as saying "hey let's play Ohio State next year."

Replies: 31
| visibility 1,902
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic