Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone heard from Obed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 549

Has anyone heard from Obed?

Apr 29, 2019, 3:50 PM

Obed® are you still alive?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone heard from Obed?

Apr 29, 2019, 3:59 PM

cu85tiger® swiped his PW...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're good, thanks for asking.***

Apr 29, 2019, 3:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP in piece Obed

Apr 29, 2019, 4:03 PM

Obed®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: RIP in piece Obed

Apr 29, 2019, 4:17 PM

To avoid this in the future, everyone should send me their wife’s phone number (except Tote cause LOL marriage) that way I can reach out to her and make sure you are ok. And I promise not to call her when drunk or visiting your town for work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm alive!!!!

Apr 29, 2019, 6:10 PM

Hola amigos.

Went thru every test in the book last week...Angiogram, Echocardiogram, CT scans, MRI's, Heart Cath, you name it.

They did so much digging because I was having about 30+ PVC's per minute on my heart rate, decreased heart function according to the Echo, increased enzyme activity, and I was running on zero energy with constant chest and back pain.

Long story short, they ruled out all the bad old man stuff. I don't need a bypass or pacemaker at 44----in fact, all that stuff looked great. Turned out I had some weird virus that went after my heart and gave me a nasty case of pericarditis.

They put me on some sort of anti-inflammatory medicine that normally treats gout, but also helps with cardiac inflammation, and within about 4 hours I was feeling a zillion times better.

Got out of hospital on Friday, slept all weekend, trying to catch up from missing a week of bidness last week. Still get winded easily but it's getting better.

Appreciate the 4 or 5 prayers, vibes, and juju that got sent my way by yu-uns.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yo, tdrake.

Apr 29, 2019, 6:22 PM

Tell us again about how supremely easy it is to diagnose a heart attack.

Obed, I'm sincerely glad we're ok.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the virus wasn't attacking his heart?

Apr 30, 2019, 7:18 AM

I mean your heart...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*they're***

Apr 30, 2019, 7:33 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*their***

Apr 30, 2019, 9:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, NO 'mild' heart attack??***

Apr 29, 2019, 6:52 PM [ in reply to I'm alive!!!! ]

nein....I get why they initially diagnosed it though.

Apr 29, 2019, 7:25 PM

Bad chest pain, heart rate all over the place, and elevated troponin levels.

It had most of the symptoms, and I’m guessing that’s why they ran so many tests, to be able to definitively rule that out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to hear.

Apr 30, 2019, 7:15 AM

And good thing you didn't ignore it. In creased troponin levels show that the heart is being damaged, never a good thing.

Sounds like you were fortunate to be in a good hospital

Apr 30, 2019, 7:49 AM [ in reply to I'm alive!!!! ]

with some of this going on:

It was the Vandy hat.***

Apr 30, 2019, 8:19 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 549
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic