Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This kid right here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

This kid right here

Apr 30, 2019, 3:10 PM

almost tasted the business end of a spade, what with his cottonmouth impression. He flattened his head like a viper, and got all strikey and attitudey, and I chased him around the yard. Inside of his mouth didn't look as white as I expected, so I did some quick research. Plain-bellied water snake. He was fat, prolly gorged on toads in my backyard, and fast af. I didn't know he was coiled up 4' away from me when I was sitting on the swing until one of the dogs jumped straight up in the air.

http://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/snakes/plainbelliedwatersnake.shtml

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This kid right here

Apr 30, 2019, 3:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tat is a puty fat snek

Apr 30, 2019, 3:18 PM

I keep finding cornsneks that get me for a cooperhead ever time. Twas having a mouse problem and was attracting some 6' black sneks for a while. Beagle found the last blacksnek. It crawled up in a tree. Never knew a snek like that could so easily get up in a tree.

That's one of the fellows you hand off to your 10yo son

Apr 30, 2019, 3:32 PM

and let him walk in the house and show momma. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got an awesome video of just that. Snek wasn't as fat

Apr 30, 2019, 3:37 PM

though. Same snake though. Great fakers at being poisonous with the way they flatten their heads and strike.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually took it in the house?

Apr 30, 2019, 3:40 PM

See that's where I woulda drawn the line, specially with a kid holding it. Coulda got loose then went in a vent or something, died, and stunk the whole house to ####.

lutz, still loving the filters here

Apr 30, 2019, 3:44 PM

####
####
#####
###

See post below. Almost let it go laughing.

Apr 30, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Actually took it in the house? ]

That was my sole failure in the whole thing. He would have gotten Fuzzy the biting hamster in short order. He could live two weeks or more off that fat hamster.

you gonna get him kilt dead***

Apr 30, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to That's one of the fellows you hand off to your 10yo son ]

Wife of screamed bloody murder, and jumped up on the couch.

Apr 30, 2019, 3:42 PM

Was marvelous to behold. Did not account for the 10yo falling over laughing while still holding the snek. Had to grab it from him quick which screwed up the video. Still got a good one though. Maybe AFV? Thought crossed my mind, that or Youtube then FB. But it will remain private.

pronhub, imo.***

Apr 30, 2019, 4:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is it snek friday already, where did the week go?***

Apr 30, 2019, 3:36 PM

The only good snek is a dead snek.

Apr 30, 2019, 3:44 PM

Although I do let the black sneks be because they eat rodents (and I get to LOL when Ms Wilbur see one)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Good thing you had your heart fixed.***

Apr 30, 2019, 3:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would have frightened me too but the markings...

Apr 30, 2019, 4:03 PM

are all wrong.

I infatuated by the rascal's ability to simulate a viper's head shape though. I wonder if wild animals fear the shape as much as humans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, I wonder if it can trick a real cottonmouth into

Apr 30, 2019, 4:09 PM

having sex with it?

Its not even Friday***

Apr 30, 2019, 4:03 PM

Looks like the Red bellied watersnake lives out by my garden

Apr 30, 2019, 4:35 PM

that sucker is hella-fast. The king snakes around my house don't even run away - there are 6 at least. But that red-bellied watersnake hauls ### anytime he sees me...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

I know, right? I chased him all the way across the yard

Apr 30, 2019, 4:45 PM

because I thought it was a cottonmouth and he had to get got. That thing was flying.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic