Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good read on Watson in this week's SI
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Good read on Watson in this week's SI

Apr 14, 2017, 7:55 AM

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/13/deshaun-watson-nfl-draft-top-quarterbacks

sorry if germans not sorry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good read on Watson in this week's SI

Apr 14, 2017, 10:44 AM

you cucks sure know how to make a girl feel good with all the TUs

hehe

Re: Good read on Watson in this week's SI

Apr 14, 2017, 11:08 AM

This is a good read. It's what I've thought all along.

Trubisky is the pretty boy that checks all the boxes but you don't know what's going on between his ears, or how he plays in clutch moments in big games. Mahomes has a cannon for an arm and a sloppy delivery, Webb is the poster child for an average QB getting moved up draft boards because of "measurables," and Kizer is a wildcard who could be Logan Thomas or Ben Roethlisberger.

But at the core you know what you're getting with Watson. His floor is pretty high--possible unsuccessful starter turned solid backup--and his ceiling is as high as he wants it to be. I understand that you don't want to waste a high pick on a QB who may never pan out, but just looking at the tape, his success on the field at the college level, and the fact that he has most of the measurables tells me that he should be worth that high pick. People try so hard to nitpick at the players at the top in order to find flaws, and it makes no sense.

The only player I could justify going ahead of him would be Trubisky. He's got the measurables and had a pretty solid career at UNC--albeit only one season as a starter, backing up a guy who isn't even in the NFL (don't get me started on that.) But Mahomes, Webb, Kizer, Kelly, Dobbs, or any other QB shouldn't even be in the same conversation.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic