Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate to lose, but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,003

Hate to lose, but...

Feb 9, 2014, 11:17 PM

I was happy with the way the team fought tonight. I know I'll catch some crap for taking a "moral victory" but honestly was not expecting much going into the game. After the Pitt and UNC debacles I figured we could lose by 30. But our D stepped up tonight, leading the country defensively in least amount of PPG at 54 and allowed 57 to a 23-0 #1 team in the country that has shown this year they could score at will impressed me a lot. I like BB and think he could be a great coach for CU.

We've said all year long we need to find people to score more than KJ but it hasn't happened and I expected the same tonight. Although, I'd like to see our offense not constantly run the shot clock to under 10 because we do pass up some open shots that these guys should make. And would like to see Nnoko go straight up more instead of putting ball on the ground first.

This team is really young and has great upside IMO, beat ND and win a few more and this team can still make the tourney. I'm proud of them for hanging in tonight, learn quickly from it and move on to ND!

Go Tigers baby!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good post

Feb 10, 2014, 1:22 AM

It seems like good things never happen when Nnoko puts the ball on the floor. We just need one more consistent scorer & we'll be in great shape.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,003
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic