Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It doesn't take a genius to see what won the game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

It doesn't take a genius to see what won the game...

Oct 12, 2014, 7:23 AM

#1 Clemson D - played great 90% of the time last night and the goal line stand to win was epic

#2 - Special teams - this was the best special teams performance in a long while...They put points on the board and came to play

#3 The crowd - this has to be one of the top crowd noise games I can remember. They came through at crucial times during the game to disrupt Louisville and played a big role in the last 30 seconds...the noise was deafening at that point

---

Going forward...Out of the next 3 games, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose at BC but beat Cuse and Wake. Going into the final 3 games (presumably with Watson back) the season is going to hang in the balance between a 3 and 4 loss year, I am guessing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regarding BC....

Oct 12, 2014, 7:53 AM

We will see a much different offense from our Tigers next week. I think a having time to prepare with a hopefully healthy Cole will be the difference.
BC runs the ball well....but they haven't faced a defense like ours and their defense is not Louisville's.

Good points you make! With my take on it, I think...

Oct 12, 2014, 7:59 AM

I am giving some credibility to:

- A long road trip to a stadium that has been unkind to us at times
- An emotional let down after the slugfest this weekend
- The OL not being as consistent as we need and Cole needing time to adjust to being starter again

I could be giving too much credibility though to those points and, of course, if our special teams and defense come to play like they did this weekend, we could very well walk out of their with a W

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic