Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Refraining from comments during game has helped
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,789

Refraining from comments during game has helped

Mar 1, 2018, 10:40 AM

I enjoy just watching the game and seeing how our Tigers respond to runs and streaks by the opponents. Instead of getting bent out of shape about each and every play or situation, watch the game understanding it’s a game of momentum. Our Tigers also play in a the ACC, best basketball conference in the country. Last night was a great win as they all are, but to find a way to win is the key and they did just that. Very happy for this team and happy with myself for maintaining throughout a game and not posting something dumb.

I have seen the error of my ways, and my love for the Clemson Tigers is as clear and strong as ever!!!

Go Tigers ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good on you! Now if I could train myself not to look on here during a football game

Mar 1, 2018, 10:46 AM

It would likely help my bp and multiple psychiatric conditions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust me, I do it for basketball baseball and football and I could relapse

Mar 1, 2018, 11:30 AM

You are a great fan, what are you talking about ??. My pulse has taken some hits based on my emotional outburst at times during a game. Emotions run high but it’s because I really only care about 1 team in any sport event. And that is Clemson, wear my emotions on my sleeve.

Sadly my posts during a game are sometimes just sad on my part. I read them afterwards and think, what the heck did I do ???????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know why people spew negativity toward our...

Mar 1, 2018, 6:46 PM

players, coaches and teams during games. I'm certain it's related to heightened emotions but I speculate that the negativity is intended to punish. I can't tell if a poster was trying to punish the University, the players, the coaches or team. However, I think the only one punished is the poster.

Maybe it's good that I don't know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can post on internet forums during the game you're...

Mar 1, 2018, 6:12 PM

failing to give the game proper attention. The internet is for entertainment and discovery. If a Clemson game isn't enough entertainment and discovery for you then you're not a real Clemson fan.

I'm not talking about logging on during half time for something like checking stats, that's discovery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,789
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic