Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 762

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Mar 20, 2017, 6:30 AM

Watched a lot of shooty hoops. Went to baseball game Sunday and pretty much chillaxed all weekend.

9/10 with deductions for all the crowing of chickens but dat natty doe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Mar 20, 2017, 6:42 AM

Absolutely wonderful!

Got off early Friday, Mr OSF already had the camper hooked to the truck and off we went.
No problems with setting up.

Cloudy and windy Saturday until late afternoon, didn't care.
did some fishing, caught nothing, didn't care.

Cold Sunday morning, didn't care.

Come home late afternoon.

9/10 (-1 just because it ended)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intense.

Mar 20, 2017, 6:46 AM

You know the rest.

8/10

Mar 20, 2017, 6:51 AM

Worked 54 hours last week.

Friday: Drove down to beach after work. Frozen Lowes Foods pizza for dinner because everything was closed because we got down there so late. WOOD WRECK OR MEND THIS FROZEN PIZZA.

Saturday: Woke up and did absolutely nothing for an hour or two. Went to Lowes (hardware) to pick up a mold kit. Then had mexican for lunch. RIP buttwhole. Red's sister found that mold had appeared on one of the bathroom ceilings at the beach house.. so I fixed that up for them. Foresee myself dying of a neurological disorder here shortly. Nice knowing y'all. Red and I booked our honeymoon. We are going to Espana, for all those that care. Can't wait to be ignorant and order tacos and burritos everywhere we go.

Sunday: slept in. Winds the night before were so rough they knocked the pilot lights off on both water heaters, so had to fix that issue. Drove home. Went to an NCFC (north carolina football club, or soccer, whatever you wanna call it) season ticket holder event downtown. Picked up season tickets. Partied with hotties on the NC Courage team (profession NWSL team in Raleigh. pigs attached of hotties for reference. one went to Clemson). Got Moes for dinner. RIP buttwhole again. Finished it all off by watching TWD.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: 8/10

Mar 20, 2017, 7:42 AM

My #### are bigger than both of theirs combined. Still wud though.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best thing about small ####

Mar 20, 2017, 7:46 AM

You can buy bigger ones. You cant make a face pretty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You still would?

Mar 20, 2017, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: 8/10 ]

You're quite generous. Lucky girls.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might

Mar 20, 2017, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: 8/10 ]

they probably wouldn't

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent honeymoon choice, RH Tig approved.

Mar 20, 2017, 8:28 AM [ in reply to 8/10 ]

Get me an aisle seat on the plane, and make sure my hotel room has a balcony.

Gracias!

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where do these girls fit in to your weekend?***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:31 AM [ in reply to 8/10 ]

This part

Mar 20, 2017, 8:33 AM

"Partied with hotties on the NC Courage team (profession NWSL team in Raleigh. pigs attached of hotties for reference. one went to Clemson)"

One on the right is the said female that went to Clemson.

Oh... you started talking about kickball and I kinda skimmed***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:39 AM

Fat

Mar 20, 2017, 6:58 AM

Good food friends live music Friday

Good food friends Saturday

Good food family Sunday

Hotsawcing it out as I type

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Pretty meh

Mar 20, 2017, 7:05 AM

Highlight was sleeping for 11 hours on Saturday, naps FTW, my fellow Tigers

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2017, 7:40 AM

Friday-Watched NCAA Tourney, grilled steaks.

Saturday-6-7 year old soccer team won 7-0. Mom on other team got angry when my best player scored 5 goals in the 3rd quarter. I laughed. Went dt Gville to Ink and Ivy roof top bar to watch the games, ate dinner at Murasaki Sushi, went to the Male House to finish watching games, finished off the night at 2am Waffle House.

Sunday-Sat in chair all day watching NCAA tourney and taking a nap. Coots won. Arena looked like h3ll with that mix of fans.

5/10 weekend

Murasaki is de tids***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:44 AM

Re: Murasaki is de tids***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:47 AM

I get the crazy boy roll with the house salad every time I go. Its my most favorite roll on this planet.

Mar 20, 2017, 7:54 AM

Friday - Didn't do nuthin'

Saturday - Cleaned house, started ribs in the crock pot, took the kids shopping came home and ate ribs. What did I have with the ribs you ask? Well thats a fine question. I made Hassleback potatoes baked in the cast iron skillet and yes it was delish

Sunday - Chilled all day long. Put pork chops in a marinade so I could grill for dinner. Grill was out of gas so I fried then in the cast iron skillet

Another solid 10/10 weekend

I hovered over that TU button for a few seconds

Mar 20, 2017, 7:56 AM

Almost didn't smash it because you used the word 'delish' like a bored 30 something stay at home mom that is in an emotionally abusive relationship and hasn't been dicked down in five months.

At least I didnt' pretend to be the Rock in Fast and Furious

Mar 20, 2017, 7:59 AM

saying "Espana"

That's the name of the country tho

Mar 20, 2017, 8:06 AM

Mar 20, 2017, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend? ]

Oh forgot to add that I made a S'mores dip. Fuggin D E L I S H

Chiddy

Mar 20, 2017, 8:11 AM

Literally chid it out Saturday and Sunday, mixed with violent throwing up late Sat night and early Sun morning. Wife gets physically attacked by nutjob patients at work on Sat and Sun, and has the bruising to prove it. Some bozo ran her off the road on her way home from work last night, causing her to blow out a tire.

Negative eleventyfuckingbillionandone. Dew know want to dew again, but dat natty doe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Wonderful.

Mar 20, 2017, 8:14 AM

I found five pounds of unbleached self-rising flour. I can bake a biscuit and make a pan of gravy without having to wait a week to poop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2017, 8:20 AM

Friday- shat brains out, barfing, fevers
Saturday- shat brains out
Sunday- shat brains out

0/10 do not recommend

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mostly great.

Mar 20, 2017, 8:25 AM

Friday, cleaned house for a while, then off to pick up Ginormous burgers from Grumpy Brothers, burger and beers put me in a coma and off to bed.

Saturday, got everything set up for Supper Club guests arrival, started drinking pretty early, which is always a bonus. Great Supper Club gathering, excellent food, stayed up far too late and drank the appropriate number of beers.

Sunday, slept in, got up and drank coffee. Didn't feel bad at all, no analgesic pain relievers required. Spent the morning putting house back in order after our gathering, Made grocery run, came home and started watching Animal Kingdom on the On Demand channel...looks like it's going to be a gloriously violent gangster crime kind of thing, so of course I'm hooked already. Made big salad for supper, because too lazy to do anything that took any work and dang sure didn't want to do any more cleaning. Laid about until Walking Dead and Into The Badlands, then bed.

Did not even know about coots until first thing this morning, which sadly automatically deducts one full Yelp Star from weekend. Totaled out as a 9/10 Yelp star weekend, will do again.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me answer your question with a question.

Mar 20, 2017, 8:29 AM

Do you know how violating it is to walk through your mom in the dark at 6:30 AM on a Sunday and step, mid foot, into a 1 hour old room temperature pile of dog ####?

Literally rape.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA. Not mom. room***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:29 AM

Dude, that read exactly like a

Mar 20, 2017, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Let me answer your question with a question. ]

McIncestin' post

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on a weekly basis except

Mar 20, 2017, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Let me answer your question with a question. ]

it's cat barf

if I didn't love my wife those cats - - - - - -

It's the worst. I felt so unclean all morning.

Mar 20, 2017, 8:33 AM

Like, it was my fault, you know? Like I did something to deserve this...

As a matter fack, yes, yes I do.***

Mar 20, 2017, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Let me answer your question with a question. ]

did it get between the toes?

Mar 20, 2017, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Let me answer your question with a question. ]

and did it hurt when you cut off your foot?

I give it a solid Meh

Mar 20, 2017, 8:38 AM

Wifeof worked sattidy so I had the kids to myself all day. Got some chores done around the house. Finally finished our staining the deck project. Turned out pretty good. Got to sleep in on Sunday, but had to pay for it by doing lots of yard work.

Couldn't decide who I wanted to lose more last night, the chickens or Rat Face. By the time I had decided I wanted the shamecocks to lose it was too late. Always nice to see Rat Face lose and get his thong in a wad.

Meh\10 - dreading in-laws coming to town next weekend.

Forgot the best part - no step on snek

Mar 20, 2017, 9:18 AM

While raking some leaves, I flip over a snake. It was a Brown Snake, about a foot and a half (no pigs), completely harmless. I tell wifeof and she flips. "What???? A snake??? In my yard? Where did it come from??" I point to our heavily wooded area behind our yard, and say, probably from there (lutz). I proceed to pick it up and take it to edge of woods to throw it as far as I can. Wife asks "are you not gonna kill it???" I say, I dunno, why do you think I should? Her - "Yes". I said fine, you kill it then. Before she swings shovel I say, make sure you get it right above the head, don't just chop it in half. She swings and gets him about a quarter of the way down, freaks out and keeps chopping the part of the body. I said, uh you wanna get the head and point to it curled up ready to strike. Her - "Waat? OMG!!!!!" More frantic swings. Hilarity ensued.

TL;DR found snek and made wife kill it for luls.

Wimmen...amirite?

5/10

Mar 20, 2017, 8:39 AM

Friday - worked on closing all of my father's affairs.

Saturday - oldest daughter had prom. Did her Econ work while she was out.

Sunday - back to work. Busy day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your daughter sitting or standing?***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

lol...

Mar 20, 2017, 10:22 AM

Like I'd post a pig of my daughter on here

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2017, 8:50 AM

Friday: Watched hoops at home, nothing much else.

Saturday: Shiddy. The 9U soccer team I coach got their azzes kicked 4-1. The highlight of the game was putting in the little 6 year old girl that works harder than anybody else out there, despite never playing soccer before. She normally plays defense, but I decided toward the end of the game to put her in at striker. What could it hurt? Well, danged if she didn't bust through the other teams line, and have a clean shot at the goal. Doesn't matter that he stopped it, after the game, you'd have thought she won the World Cup. That was awesome.

Saturday afternoon: Sons and I helped Tkshe move into her new apartment. It actually went pretty well, now that all the tension from her leaving is over. Here's hoping for second chances.

Saturday evening: All 4 of us went to Buffalo Wild wings, cause 9 year old. Wings ok, lots of games on the tv was good. Tkshe and oldest son stayed with us on Saturday night since we were too exhausted to put their beds together.

Sunday: Son of and I went back to church for first time in almost a year. Felt good afterwards, will go back. Afterwards finished putting the beds together and moving more stuff in until kids went to bed. Watched coots beat Duke (torn on this one), and went to bed an "unattached" man for the first time in 17 years.

2/10 - don't want to do again. +1 for church attendance

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good and then very, very bad.

Mar 20, 2017, 8:52 AM

Took concealed carry course with missus and best good friend and his missus. Very good teechur. First part of course, this is a gun, second, you should probably never shoot a gun at a person, three, shoot guns. I like the third part.

At house of worship, found out adult son of a good friend had overdosed that night and died. Was scheduled to go into a year long rehab actually today. To top it off, the guy had researched the place, initiated contact, and seemed really excited about it. Man, no words.

Took youngest back to Pot Head University.

Then Gamechickens.

Weekendended.

Sad***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:55 AM

Ts and Ps that is awful news.***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Very good and then very, very bad. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Re: 10/10 Tigers take series from the Hoos

Mar 20, 2017, 9:00 AM

Great baseball. Great sun burn.

Heard on the radio that Pentagon....

Mar 20, 2017, 9:04 AM

Coming down on employees about too much focus on March Madness. True?

Re: Yup. True.

Mar 20, 2017, 9:19 AM

Doesn't apply to folks here where I work due to firewalls that prevent any form of streaming. Fortunately for me, it was not an issue because of Brownell's exceptional HoF-worthy coaching to keep us as an NIT favorite year in and year out with subsequent early exits.

better than this guys

Mar 20, 2017, 9:07 AM

wow, what a weekend. I spent the better part of late last night/early this morning driving the porcelain bus, wifeof spent two days getting beaten up by psycho patients at the hospital, and some nut job ran her off the road tonight when she was on the way home causing her to blow a tire.

However, I just had solid food for the first time in 30+ hours, spring is here, and The Masters is just around the corner. Ready to put this one in the rear view mirror!

Sounds like you are looking for sympathy after

Mar 20, 2017, 9:11 AM

getting busted ballot stuffing.

Are you looking for sympathy after getting busted ballot stuffing?

not my weekend

Mar 20, 2017, 9:23 AM

i don't want sympathy.

dude makes a poll, i expose a loophole and dude gets all bent out of shape that now it's too hard and people are just having fun. i thought i was having a little fun playing stuff the box, but apparently that's not everyone's idea of a good time.

I always think stuffing the box is a good time.***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:24 AM

i thought all joungers enjoyed a game of

Mar 20, 2017, 9:25 AM

stuff the box.

Meh to gud...nothing special

Mar 20, 2017, 9:24 AM

Looked at some houses on Hartwell...1 seemed promising down in Stone Creek Cove but seems isolated. Another in that area was at the end of a narrow cove with no water and the house would need $100K in renovations and a 3rd near Sadlers Creek SP that had a beautiful dock and view but was a disaster inside.

Watched some hoops and baseball too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

You just described every Hartwell house I looked at last

Mar 20, 2017, 9:46 AM

Just give up and move to Issaqueena Trail.

Not bad

Mar 20, 2017, 9:27 AM

Wife worked so I had kids all weekend.

Friday: Teacher workday. Spent all day either at the Dr. for physical or at lunch. Came home, did nothing the rest of the day.

Saturday: Daughter of to gymnastics. A little Masters class work. Finished watching Shameless. Cooked a perlow that ended up being too greasy.

Sunday: Parents took kids to church so got some housework done. Then absolutely ####### nothing. Watch the OJ special on Netflix. Took off my last nicotine patch.

7/10 because I didn't do ####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

meh/10

Mar 20, 2017, 9:34 AM

had off on friday, napped almost all day instead of working on some floor plans for a freelance job

saturday/sunday was spent working on said plans, running a few errands, and trying not to Susan Smith my kids

Highlight of the weekend came when I replaced a part & fixed the ice maker tray/auger/drum contraption, so that the door dispense thing works. There's just something so third-world about having to open the freezer door to get ice.

The symbolic nature of the bowl of nuts on the counter where I was completing this manly endeavor wasn't lost on me, either....

finally hit 0

Mar 20, 2017, 9:37 AM

brownlee

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty typical

Mar 20, 2017, 9:40 AM

Overview:

Saw a hair metal band, poisoned myself on Windjammer beer, vomited down the side of an uber, Slept for 14 hours, thought I was dying, saw some guy get arrested in broad daylight in a parking lot for DUI. Saw a crappy hipster lumber sexual band, went to a brewery, saw another hipster band, Went to Red's, saw a bunch of dogs, ate $32 worth of chinese food, watched Black Sails (only 2 episodes left!) officially gave up on TWD.

standard/10***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:42 AM

eggzackly***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:44 AM

lutz I gave up on TWD after season 3

Mar 20, 2017, 9:52 AM

and Black Sails after episode 2

Black Sails is pretty good.

Mar 20, 2017, 9:53 AM

It actually made me read some history I didn't know about, so learning some stuff was good.

TWD is like LOST. I have so much time invested now I can't drop it.

I have been thinking about giving BS another shot

Mar 20, 2017, 9:55 AM

but TWD, lord Im so glad I got out when I did. That story was going no where fast. Seems like it still headed that direction

TWD is the same thing every week.

Mar 20, 2017, 10:02 AM

This is getting like that season or two they were at the farm.

BS starts getting better after about season 2, oddly, when they start cutting down on some of the pr0n. Its rare to even see a bare boob these days.

Fine. Attempted dog-proofing of some of the remaining

Mar 20, 2017, 9:45 AM

backyard plants. Dinner at Otto Izakaya. One too many haircuts, not enough drinking and sex. Watched a little shootyhoops and relaxed. 8.79/10

#ACCFTS

how is dat otto izakaya??

Mar 20, 2017, 9:47 AM

read good things, and am a fan of Lieu's across the skreet

Very good. We have been 3 times and I don't think

Mar 20, 2017, 9:48 AM

we have had anything yet that we did not like. Strong recommend.

#ACCFTS

Is it 'kid friendly"??

Mar 20, 2017, 9:49 AM

as in, can I drop my kids off their, and go elsewhere to enjoy a peaceful dinner?

IB4 there***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:50 AM

No, because I might be there and they would ruin my dinner.***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Is it 'kid friendly"?? ]

#ACCFTS

valid point is valid

Mar 20, 2017, 10:00 AM

it's ok, they'd ruin mine too.

Edit: 0.01/10 when I find I am one-and-done in joungeball.

Mar 20, 2017, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Fine. Attempted dog-proofing of some of the remaining ]

Life is no longer worth living.

#ACCFTS

10/10. Trolls Birthday Party for the almost 6 year old.***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:46 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

u can't even remember their names, can you?***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:47 AM

I CAN REMEMBER.

Mar 20, 2017, 10:08 AM

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?

It was my birthday on Saturday

Mar 20, 2017, 10:15 AM

Friday - put tires on cars and bbq for birthday dinner out, watch The Revenant

Saturday - Got older, did some pulverizing and seed spreading, frand's house for bbq and pond fishing

Sunday - Church, yard work, built a teepee

The End

TIL

Mar 20, 2017, 10:17 AM

that McLovin got laid on Saturday, with all the pulverizing and seed spreading and so forth

MauldinT, where are you???

oddly, I saw someone building a teepee yesterday

Mar 20, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to It was my birthday on Saturday ]

were you in Simpsonville?

Why build a teepee? Serious question.***

Mar 20, 2017, 10:18 AM

weather protection, and privacy mostly

Mar 20, 2017, 10:19 AM

~Indians

He's already got a Wig-Wam, and he's feeling too tense.***

Mar 20, 2017, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Why build a teepee? Serious question.*** ]

#ACCFTS

I watched the Revenant and there are thousand of trees and

Mar 20, 2017, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Why build a teepee? Serious question.*** ]

limbs lying on the ground

Huh, no I was at home***

Mar 20, 2017, 10:20 AM [ in reply to oddly, I saw someone building a teepee yesterday ]

so, there were two teepees being built at the same-ish time?

Mar 20, 2017, 10:21 AM

I bet that hasn't happened since 1812

Replies: 81
| visibility 762
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic