Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 67
| visibility 1

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Nov 7, 2016, 6:33 AM

Friday: blowout game, saw 3 deer on the way home, hit none

Saturday: slept in because finally a 3:30, Tigers trample Sarah Cuse, get home watch more football and drink beer

Sunday: church, stayed outside most of the day because nice out, drank beer and grilled out, dark by 6:00

8.5/10 because Tigers left 4 points on the field

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intense. Currently shítting it out as I type

Nov 7, 2016, 6:34 AM

Fo reels

7/10

Nov 7, 2016, 6:38 AM

Nothing too crazy.

Worked a wedding, drank some beers,didn't really watch much football, 3rd bday party in the park, cooked some dinner.

Headed to CLT for work today.

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Nov 7, 2016, 6:53 AM

Went to grab some food and beer for happy hour Fri.
Sat: drank beer and enjoyed the blowout as did the ticker.
Sun woke up to a sore throat and an even worse sore throat this morning. Sucks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One for the ages. 12/10. Once in a lifetime.

Nov 7, 2016, 7:13 AM

Seriously, it rarely gets this good for ol' APM.

Friday - was able to knock off from work early, enjoy some beautiful Indian summer weather, and Mrs. PAW made delicious spinach lasagna for dinner. Early to bed.

Saturday - 10-miler to start, my last run before my 26.2 this weekend. Felt great. Then took a rare NAP, yes a nap, before the game. Enjoyed the comfortable blow out. Thank you Tigers. Then off to dinner at Fortunato, one of my fave restaurants. But the highlight of Saturday was the Bob Dylan concert at the performing arts center. What a show. Full review to follow.

Sunday - couldn't enjoy the end of daylight savings because I was up early for a trip to Richmond to give a talk at a conference. Rode with some colleagues. Ate at the Silver Diner. Good trip. Liverpool won 6-1 to "go top" as the Brits say. Get home and Mrs. PAW has made a traditional Sunday roast. De-lish. Early to bed. Got my snooze on. Felt great.

Woke this morning to see I hit the bonus in the 'neckcar challenge. Edwards. Logano. 1. 2.

It don't get no better than this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mornin sharty

Nov 7, 2016, 7:26 AM

Friday - fished lake Russell until noon (brought 15 bass into the boat). Went to work for 90 minute meeting. Family photos then dinner out in Anderson

Saturday - family and I arrived in Clemson around 11:00. Almost no traffic. Pulled pork for a pre-meal. Watched entire game, drove home and watched more football.

Sunday - Church, home and Mcjr kept saying poontang for some reason??? Lazy Sunday butt good weekend overall.

Re: Mornin sharty

Nov 7, 2016, 1:47 PM

Nice, self or wifey pulled pork?

Who watched the kid while pork pulling was happening?

You got it all wrong

Nov 7, 2016, 2:01 PM

I don't buy the tickets. I accept tickets from in-laws. I don't buy the parking pass. I tailgate at in-laws lot 2 parking spot. I don't buy the pork, I don't cook the pork, and I don't pull the pork. I eat the pork prepared by in-laws.

Sorry I wasnt there for the work I did teaching your son the

Nov 7, 2016, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Mornin sharty ]

word poontang.

Were you disappointed in your

Nov 7, 2016, 6:48 PM

hometown team's performance?

Productive. Saw Shorty on t.v. getting handed the ball by DW

Nov 7, 2016, 7:56 AM

I now have a better understanding of why his handle is "Shorty".

So all in all a pretty good weekend. But, then again, the bar is set real low.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2016, 7:58 AM

Friday, calm night. Went to TR for some craft crawl and Swamp Rabbit beers.

Saturday, up early to head to Tiger Town. Find free parking. Hike to RH tailgate. Grand time had. Met a few Joungers for the first time, sorry I can't spell your names. Could not score $5 tickets so went to the bar. Tigers roll, run into a chick from work. I knew I knew her from someplace. Turns out I've had crazy drunken conversations with her fiance.

Sunday, up to Asheville for Igor and the Red Elvise

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fine 'n dandy

Nov 7, 2016, 7:59 AM

Friday - who the h#ll knows, too long ago

Saturday - make the drive up to Clemson, check into the jounge tailgate, see tote1 and RHTig, first time meetings with 19B, Shorty, spooneye, Murcielago, and tigerpettisomething. Find four tickets together for $80. UDP, but don't care (Row G on the 50 ain't too bad). Tigers cruise, kids have a blast, make the drive back to Aiken, four deer, one coyote, one Idon'tknowwhatthehellitwas, no hits.

Sunday - wake up at 6 am for some unknown reason, but did get a nap in the afternoon. Pizza and beer for supper, and some redhead things.

9.9/10, .1 deduction for waking up at 6 yesterday

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: Fine 'n dandy

Nov 7, 2016, 8:03 AM

little bigdaddy poses with strongfist 10/10

Tis true

Nov 7, 2016, 8:23 AM
IMG_4392.JPG(930.9 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's gonna break hearts

Nov 7, 2016, 9:28 AM

probably already started with Steve's

I hope she was wearing a glove inside that thing***

Nov 7, 2016, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Tis true ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Excellent

Nov 7, 2016, 8:02 AM

Friday worked the scoreboard for a Furman Volleyball game and then went over to a friend's house for a few beers.

Saturday up early, packed car, headed to Lady of ST's church league basketball game that she coaches. The other team didn't show up so we left for Clemson earlier than expected. Arrived in Clemson, tailgated for several hours, left right before the game started to get to a wedding in Anderson.

We arrived at the wedding a few minutes early and the bar was already open. Go team. Got friends married and seen off and then returned to Greenville. Went to Ink n Ivy for a bit, and then headed down to pour tap room. Coast Boy King was on tap making me a happy camper and we hung out there for a bit with Lady of ST's college friend's who were back in town for Furman's homecoming.

Sunday up earlyish, but then realized daylight savings time had happened and I had slept longer than I thought. Did birthday things with my mother. Then to bed early.

ROH

solid

Nov 7, 2016, 8:07 AM

Golf fri pm, best round of the year followed by a few cocktails. Dinner date with bullette that ended happily.

Ribs on smoker sat about 1:00. cable was out so had to watch first half at local pub with hot waitresses and great draft selections. Home at half, leisurely watched end of game. Made sweet love to pork baby backs.

Sunday church, good lunch, then on and off of the couch until about 30 min ago.

10s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

10/10

Nov 7, 2016, 8:16 AM

Friday - I don't recall.

Saturday - up early to make sausage balls for tailgate. Arrive at Clemson at 10AM. Find Willmo in his badasss Clemson Greatful Dead tshirt and he sells me a parking pass to Lot 1. Thankfully I left my football at home.

Walked up to Bowman to see military stuff. Headed to RH Tig's. Met a bunch of joungers. DJ Reeder's mom stopped by tailgate. Drank beers, ate balls. Had the best Brunswick Stew in the history of Brunswick Stew.

Game was awesome, stormed the field after win.

Sunday went to Sapphire Valley, in between Cashiers and Highlands NC. Stay tuned for pigs. Didn't take Miata b/c off road.

Decent enough

Nov 7, 2016, 8:22 AM

Friday - Parents' night out at daycare. Dinner and Dr. Strange

Saturday - slept in just a little. Watched sonof- while daughterof- was at volleyball. Ran some errands then home in time for kick-off. Steaks for dinner since I didn't want to go out and miss some of the thrashing. Fell asleep in the recliner.

Sunday - Church, grocery store then off to spend the afternoon at daughterof's pre-teen cheering showcase. Cheerleading with no football. Bleh. Slowly spiraled into getting sick. To bed early, woke up a couple times shivering but hot to the touch. Gon' be a good week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Starve a cold/feed a fever/drown anything else.***

Nov 7, 2016, 8:37 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Excellent

Nov 7, 2016, 8:26 AM

Thur: Drove to Casa de Wilbur in the beautiful IOP. Unpacked, popped a beer and turned on O'Reilly

Friday: Hung out on the beach

Sattiday: Went to the marina to get some minners, tried to fish off the pier behind Ft. Moultrie. 50 degrees with a 15-20 mph wind. Made it about an hour and a half before giving up. Had a Mitchell reel finally give up after 50+ years. Went down to Haddrell's to reload on equipment. Then watched the WWE match at Death Valley. Made crab cakes.

Sunday: Hung out on the beach then had some friends over for wine, cheese and a LA Ram kicking

Leaving tomorrow

9/10 - would be a 10/10 but the red drum, flounders and/or trout wouldn't cooperate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Solid, damp to the touch but firm.***

Nov 7, 2016, 8:39 AM

#ACCFTS

Nov 7, 2016, 8:39 AM

Friday: Played golf and ate Kampai. Stomach paid for it later.

Saturday: Watched SEC Game Day, tailgated, watch our Tigers curb stomp the Cuse, went to the Esso Club and new roof top bar down town.

Sunday: Coffee, haircut, laundry, groceries, lounge chair, soup.

This week's goal is to make sure Trump doesn't see the White House. Hilldawg is the b#tch is coming! Forward!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Big Worm, it was a roller coaster of emotion.

Nov 7, 2016, 9:00 AM

Friday, get to stay at the office way late because moronic Neanderthal Canadian dolt re-seller makes huge error and takes down the e-mail of one of his customers, and I get to explain over and over and over to various and sundry levels of our anusclown management that we have nothing to do with it because we don't hold the domain, control the DNS, or provide them e-mail service, yet everything thinks I can somehow magically fix it. Finally get the Stupidcanoe stabilized and leave and go get tailgate groceries, go home and get everything prepped for tailgate and drink whiskey to calm my murderous rage, watch some TV and crash fairly early.

Saturday, got to Smokin' Pig in time to make fun of 19B's ugly shirt and pick up tailgate food. Discovered that their Brunswick Stew is teh freaking allsome and probably my new favorite thing from there. The tailgate turnout was pretty stellar...aero & sharkgirl, TigerStripes123 & Stripette, 3rdgeneration, spooneye, murcielago, new pal Syracuse Andrew, BigDaddy & family, 19B, tigerpetti, chick came by for a minute. Spent some time making fun of 19B's pants. We chatted with DW4's Mom for a second while loading up on free swag at the Tiger Tailgate Show, and DJ Reader's Mom and brother sat with us at the game because she and RH Mom are close pals. Game was acceptable, penalty on Boulware was not, is not, and will never be. Slept all the way home, unloaded gear, watched end of Bammer-Ellis Hugh snoozefest, crashed.

Sunday, got up, drank coffee, spent half the morning tracking down every clock that needed to be changed and did that. For the most part, I did absolutely nothing on Sunday except go to the grocery store and watch Walking Dead. The rest kind of seemed like a blur.

When all of the votes from every precinct were tallied, the weekend got a solid 4.70 Yelp Stars, with deductions being made based on the perception of other things that I could have squeezed in that would have been fun, but somehow managed not to.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume by "making fun of 19B's pants", you actually mean

Nov 7, 2016, 9:07 AM

"seething with murderous jealousy over 19B's pants". Just wanted to clarify for the crowd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't think I had to spell that out.

Nov 7, 2016, 9:14 AM

But, yes.

Cargo pants?***

Nov 7, 2016, 9:15 AM [ in reply to I assume by "making fun of 19B's pants", you actually mean ]

Clemson Dockers, hipster cut.***

Nov 7, 2016, 9:43 AM

BigDaddy will wear Clemson dockers to Pitt game

Nov 7, 2016, 9:46 AM

for reals

Also forgot to mention that Lakebum and Lakefiance came by

Nov 7, 2016, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Like Big Worm, it was a roller coaster of emotion. ]

after the game in time to meet 3rdgeneration, spponeye, and murcielago. I kept thinking there was someone I failed to mention.

I think I may have been drunk at that point in time

Nov 7, 2016, 9:47 AM

The Keystones were flowing quickly all day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw this little slice of Lakebum heaven

Nov 7, 2016, 10:00 AM
LB.jpg(222.2 K)

when we stopped in Anderson on the way back to Aiken

Oh yeah, I've heard a rumor that Greens in Greenville has it

Nov 7, 2016, 10:11 AM

for $9.99 a case, but have not confirmed yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For Juance in the past 3 games I actually got my postgame

Nov 7, 2016, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Like Big Worm, it was a roller coaster of emotion. ]

beer. The Tigers decided to make it close against Lew E. Ville and Nancy's Taint thereby keeping RH inside the stadium for longer than he actually needed to be.

I communicated my frustrations about this to our coaching

Nov 7, 2016, 10:04 AM

staff. Dabo is aware of the fact that I need to be back out at the tailgate comfortably drinking while walk-on players whose names I don't even know should be playing the fourth quarter.

Nov 7, 2016, 9:03 AM

Great.

Ate ate a nice burger and drank some local (NC) beers on Friday night. Sheavenger had a couple of skrong margaritas so was even more DTF than usual. Had some wild sex and passed out after drinking a Bell's Two Hearted and Dogfish Blood and Flesh IPA.

Got up and drove up to the game. Didn't get in til about 1 so not much time for walking around. Stayed at tailgate and girlfriend's coworker's tailgate until time to walk til the game. Wanted to venture off to RHTig's but a) sheavenger probably not ready for that and b) not really much time to do anything other than enjoy the game. Drank the rest of Two Hearted Ales.

Watch Tigers buttsechs the Orangemen.

Got sweet signed Clemson futbaw from Dad http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20402272#20402272

Drank SN Torpedos on the way home (at $3.50 for two pints, it's the best deal at QuikTrip). Sheavenger drove and it was my birthday so I didn't even feel bad for road beers.

Sunday, more wild #####, washed car, did laundry and had dinner at a Hibachi sit down spot before watching Walking Dead.

9.2/10

pretty sweet

Nov 7, 2016, 9:06 AM

Traveled to beautiful Dahlonega GA friday night to see Love Canon. Great venue at Crimson Moon, neat town, and awesome band:

https://youtu.be/xMt3XnUS5Dg

It was weird going to Clemson Saturday morning instead of Friday night but the 330 start was welcoming. Saw TOTE1 and his girl to deliver a pass and got to see his awesome 7 point U turn in his tiny car. Wow, impressive. Strange not being in Lot 1 again for a tailgate but survived at the house with homemade strombolis and crock pot italian sausage. Saw an awesome game by the Tigers but unfortunately once again missed the fly over because of the stupid nice people who refuse to move during the invocation, National anthem, ... but hey they have no problem walking during the Alma Mater. I at least heard the jets while standing in the portal.

Sunday got the pup to meat his human grandparents and basically chilled the rest of the day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: pretty sweet

Nov 7, 2016, 9:10 AM

Not gonna like. Im extremely disappointed in the turn radius of the Miata. I think my SUV has a smaller turn radius. I need to research this.

Nov 7, 2016, 9:17 AM

Friday night I drove to Virginia to see Tab Benoit. The performance was excellent, the venue was awesome and we all had a great time listening to the trip and dancing in the isles. I finally joined many others and danced the evening away. After that we drove in search of similar locals and were greeted with marginal success.
Arrived home in time to get to bed before 3:30.

I spent most of the remaining weekend recovering. I was alert enough to enjoy the Tigers game though I was laying on the couch for most of it.

Listened to Dr Charles Stanley Sunday morning. While wasting time on Facebook I came across some old college friends and one of them was the girl I dated for over three years. It was exciting to see how she was doing and she is doing quite well. She has a great looking family and seems to be a recent grand mother. I'm glad she is doing well and appears very happy. We really enjoyed each others company in school and I've often thought about her. Visiting her Facebook page was bittersweet. Yep, I became emotional and had a few tears. Tears of joy, but mostly tears of sadness.

football, bbq and beer! it don't get any better than that.***

Nov 7, 2016, 9:20 AM

It was WSUX

Nov 7, 2016, 9:22 AM

Friday: bed early, fell asleep watching House of Cards....er campaign 2016 coverage

Saturday: Up at the crack o' dawn to head to Summerville for two matches. Lost, literally with 20 seconds to go, injured GK. Had Publix sub for lunch, lost second match, heading home and HOLE LEE ####. The traffic on College Park Rd. at 5PM on a Saturday is effed in the head. Sat in traffic for almost the rest of the Clemson game.

Sunday: slept in, messed around, got a triple double. Lost third match of the weekend courtesy of the three stooges reffing the match. Came home, watched the Raiders win, because that's all they do, no matter what, they got money on their mind, they can never get enough. And every time they step up in the buildin', everybody hands go up.

And they stay there

7/10 rescued by the Tigers and the Raiders

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fair is going on. That makes all of the LA area more

Nov 7, 2016, 9:28 AM

unbearable than it normally is.

I'm heading there again this Saturday

Nov 7, 2016, 9:31 AM

two more matches. Hoping to get to Lewis BBQ while down that way.

If you're going to be in the LA area, I stongly suggest

Nov 7, 2016, 9:36 AM

Kelly's BBQ on highway 78--(if they are open). A loaf of John Derst's bread on the table and tea so sweet it'll make you pee Karo syrup. REAL hash and rice, and excellent BBQ. Don't mind the HeII's Angles place down the street. They are mostly agreeable.

I gotta get up that way.

Fair ended yesterday, so traffic should be more manageable.

LA area ? 19B wrote a review of Lewis BBQ

Nov 31, 2015, 10:19 PM

that had me in a murderous rage of jealousy. If you're free come on over

Ladson

Nov 7, 2016, 9:42 AM

I've never heard of Lewis' BBQ. Where is it?

Nassau St. in Charleston

http://lewisbarbecue.com/#waypoint_contact

@19B has raved about it

Ineligible - don't fall for it. It's a trap!***

Nov 7, 2016, 9:56 AM [ in reply to LA area ? 19B wrote a review of Lewis BBQ ]

Unspectacular

Nov 7, 2016, 9:27 AM

Friday- No idea; worked then did nothing.

Saturday--ran errands all day and listened to most of the ball game on the radio. From what I could tell, we won.

Sunday-piddled with the boat in the morning, found out I need a new steering cylinder. Later, met friends at the Shelter and stayed until it got blurry out. Got home strangely early and wondered why for several hours.

7/10-I'm certain I'll do it again.

Good stuff

Nov 7, 2016, 9:44 AM

Friday met wife at Stone Soup for a tasty meal
Sat had time to catch up on chores and help FIL move stuff before awesome game with CMFree that included pregame run by Wall o Beer
Sunday lunch w/ mom supper with inlaws

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Not too bad

Nov 7, 2016, 9:45 AM

Had a friend come up Friday for the game, hung out with them and grilled some chicken.

Game Saturday. Missed entire first half due to potential rapist tiger paw painter. Dude like latched on to our friend, thought he was going to impress her with his fat stack of ~$37 he had made painting tiger paws. All $1's and $5's baby, straight cash. At any rate, we couldn't leave her alone with him, he was creepy as ##### and aggressive. So there was that.

Boat yesterday, up until DARKNESS AT 5:00. God I hate winter. May try to squeeze two more weekends out of this year, we'll see. Hartwell is drying up anyway, just hope we get some rain this winter.

Looked way down when I was there a few weeks ago.

Nov 7, 2016, 10:01 AM

At least its deep at the marina.

It's getting pretty bad, it gets lower by the day

Nov 7, 2016, 10:18 AM

Probably won't be too long until the old Seneca river bridge starts saying hello to outdrives. I won't be shocked to see it get as low as it did a few years back, it's shaping up that way. At least that keeps a bunch of people away during the summer.

Ended up going to Clemson last minute

Bought tickets morning of the game...also decided to do a little more "urban tailgating" at the bars instead of going to a lot, not bad. The rooftop bar at Study Hall was pretty cool, first time I've ever been there.

Not much else of note to report

lutz***

Nov 7, 2016, 1:26 PM

10/10 i resurrected***

Nov 7, 2016, 10:02 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers scent for your safe return from the underworld.***

Nov 7, 2016, 10:07 AM

ROH

Pretty good.

Nov 7, 2016, 11:06 AM

Off on Friday, did nothing cause tired cause was in Vegas all week for work. Admired sister in law's milk teddies from afar (no pigs) cause she was in town to show off my nephew.

Saturday, went to Phoenix to support my best friend's boxing adventure. Ended up having to be his corner guy because the guy who volunteered to help him out bailed. Gave good advice (throw more left hooks), but failed to encourage more defense...fight got stopped in 2nd round. He's now 1-1, not bad for a 43 year old who just decided to take up boxing earlier this year.

Sunday, chores around the house and monitored professional football.

8/10, wood dew again. 2 pt deduction for boxing loss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sh!tty

Nov 7, 2016, 11:43 AM

Friday night, missed the game because wife of thought she was going into labor. Spent 3 hours in the hospital for them to give her a shot and send her home. Sat in the yard listening to the game on the radio the rest of the night. Lost. In OT.

Saturday: Gymnastics with daughter of. Football the rest of the day.

Sunday: Coaches Meeting

2/10 Friday

8/10 rest of the week.

Avg 5/10

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 7, 2016, 11:48 AM

Friday: Had dinner with some buddies of mine. Went to dessert bar together. Ate one anothers awholes after dessert. 10/#### would recommend.

Saturday: Ran a short 2 miles to stretch my legs for Sundays half marathon. Watched Chelsea blow the doors off of Everton to the tune of 5-0. Conte has the team in great form. Tailgated with the pup and Red before the State-FSU game. Went to half of the game, watched the rest on television. Not surprised by outcome.

Sunday: Early morning for City of Oaks half marathon. Felt good through first 6 miles. Started hitting the hilly portions of the course and crapped out (not the Greenr way) due to lack of training and much apathy. Finished in 2:09:32. Not great, but with lack of training (longest run only 9 miles), my goal was 2:15, so I ended up being happy. Had mexican post race and had leftovers for dinner. Ended up taking Red to same dessert bar because she ###### out for dessert. Did end up like Friday night with the bros. Watched 'Nerve' and 'The Walking Dead' before crashing in bed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

10/10

Nov 7, 2016, 1:20 PM

Friday: 14+ hour drive from New Jersey to South Carolina. Time flew thanks to fellow travelers 3rdGen, Murcielago, and non-Tnetter but all-around-great-guy Andrew. Met stepmother-of-3rdGen, who was our absolutely wonderful hostess for the weekend.

Saturday: First-ever visit to Death Valley. Observed bloodbath. Was amazed by parachuting Tiger. Most importantly: Got to hang at RHTig's tailgate and meet other fellow Tnetters 19B, TOTE1, Aero, Big Daddy, tigerpetti3, and Lakebum. Schlitzes were consumed. (Thanks RHTig!)

Sunday: 14+ hour drive from South Carolina to New Jersey. Time flew thanks to blah blah blah.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Friday - drove 14 hours from north Jersey to Abbeville....

Nov 7, 2016, 1:37 PM

....except I didn't drive. I provided the vehicle & game tix. Then dining at The Village Grill and walked around the Historic Square with Murcielago, spooneye, Syracuse Andrew & Mrs 2ndgeneration.

Sat - Mrs 2ndgeneration made a memorable southern breakfast, I proved to myself that I still knew the back way to the Y Beach via Portman Shoals & Coneross. Had amazing Tailgate with RHTig, his family & friends (special thanks to RHTig's mom for being so forward-thinking). Met a lot of folks I only knew from this board. Watched fun blowout sitting in the Syracuse alumni section in the WEZ.

Sun- drove 14 hrs from Abbeville to north Jersey.....except I didn't drive. I provided the vehicle & game tix.

I give it a 10

Nov 7, 2016, 2:40 PM

Went to the hospital to induce wife but before they could she went into labor. Epidural didn't work but labor was quite quick and we had our baby girl right after lunch. Got to watch the tigers blast Sarah cuse after all.

Came home yesterday and celebrated with some Angel's Envy bourbon. Chid's good. Life's great.

Congrats!***

Nov 7, 2016, 2:52 PM

#ACCFTS

Out.Freakin'.Standing

Nov 7, 2016, 2:57 PM

Friday...flew from Columbus to Greenville and Ubered straight downtown Clemson. Sat beside beside a girl from San Diego who's BF was flying one of the A-10s in the flyover. Her BF was the guy that wasn't an alum. He was the alum's wing man. Pretty cool. No pics. Don't want my house to be a target.

Saturday...got to my first game of the season. Awesome seats right under the assistant coaches in the booth. That was fun. I swear I think I saw RH. I stayed in my seat from kick off until 15 min after the game. Had to pee really bad, but it was worth it. Military Appreciation day is awesome at Clemson. Went downtown again until 2 (both 2's).

Sunday...went back downtown to shop/eat and drove home.

#### I love Clemson, but boy is she changing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a different Clemson than it used to be..thats for sure***

Nov 7, 2016, 7:58 PM

Replies: 67
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic