Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody, how was your Monday night?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 771

Good morning everybody, how was your Monday night?

Feb 11, 2020, 8:51 AM

Took off for Charlotte about 5:15, fought 85 until past BMW then pretty smooth sailing all the way to the Neighborhood Theater to see the incomparable Dale Watson. He put on a whale of a show and had a pretty good buzz after. He smuggled some cold Lone Star beer on stage, then somebody bought him 4 or 5 shot of tequila and some Hamms.

He doesn't use a set list but rather encourages people to yell out what they want to hear. He reacts quickly enough that this does not get obnixious. A grand time was had.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not as good as yours, thank you for asking.

Feb 11, 2020, 8:54 AM

Straight from work to right-wing extremist Chick-Fil-A for birthday of wife's nephew. Then to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. Home and wife was tired from working many shifts at the hospital the last few days, so she went to sleep. No seggs. Bed.

Poot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Man, we're really milking this "How was your...." thing***

Feb 11, 2020, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry, I can't see a reason to post about

Feb 11, 2020, 8:58 AM

tonight. But don't you remember the old days when I'd post something like that during the middle of the week due to being lured into some sort of debauchery?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really miss the days when you were vibrant and full of

Feb 11, 2020, 9:02 AM

vim and vigor. You hadn't yet learned to settle for the status quo, and were always documenting whatever inadequacies you experienced in your day to day working life.

Stuff like "Bill from marketing just uses the accounting copier when he wants but knows that accounting can't expense marketing budget per sheet capita he needs to be fired or killed"

Can you start documenting that stuff again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can try, but people around here are mostly

Feb 11, 2020, 9:06 AM

quiet, thus I hear fewer stupid things that irk me.

YES....all of this ^^^^^^^^

Feb 11, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to I really miss the days when you were vibrant and full of ]

I legit can't remember when I posted "typical aero story."

Make the Lounge Great Agaain

MLGA

mull-ga

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so bad

Feb 11, 2020, 8:56 AM

Got home and had a supper for the ages. Home made sloppy joes on potato bread, tater tots, and sauteed vegetables. Read Brown Bear Brown Bear 4 times, First 100 animals complete with animal noises 3 times, and Old McDonald 2 times. Played legos. In bed by 9:15.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leftover hamberders had here, then

Feb 11, 2020, 8:58 AM

listened to gkids make 90+dB noise playing with birthday hot wheels mega tower.....

3rd grade homework was a 2 glass of wine situation***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:00 AM

Must take a lot of practice for a 7/8 yr old to handle

Feb 11, 2020, 9:03 AM

two glasses of wine before bed

Last week was a book report that took a bottle and a half of

Feb 11, 2020, 9:05 AM

wine to complete.

She gets it honestly, what can I say... Rose all day!

Pigs of 2

Feb 11, 2020, 9:05 AM [ in reply to 3rd grade homework was a 2 glass of wine situation*** ]

glasses of wine?

This is just the stash in my filing cabinet

Feb 11, 2020, 9:15 AM

You never know when it will come in handy

At home, or at school?***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:17 AM

Um neither?***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:18 AM

Oh wait, I'm not a teacher.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:27 AM

And I have not ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

Feb 11, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to This is just the stash in my filing cabinet ]

There is a creeper behind you, be safe.

Meh.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:02 AM

Meeting got rescheduled to Thursday, but too late to fly up the road to the Neighborhood Theater. Sat and watched The Rolling Stones Live In Texas 1978 on Pluto TV. Was going to turn in early but Festival express came on after and I've never seen it all the way through so up til 11:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYumgR92B4

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drank beer, worked on one of my 3D printers, and listened to

Feb 11, 2020, 9:03 AM

loud music. It was awesome.

That sounds like a good montage.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:06 AM

Did you learn kung fu and how to backflip a BMX bike over the length of the song as well?

Yes to the first question...

Feb 11, 2020, 9:09 AM

Over the entire length of the song???!? Dude.

Do you really wanna know?

Feb 11, 2020, 9:08 AM

Wife was off on a bidness trip to Baldimore. Got back 1am.

So I got the 2yo, 6yo bathed. 11yo manages to semi-bathe himself thank goodness. Got them fed. Pajamas on. Read the books. Took all medicines. Then 2yo freaked and I had to stay up with him until wife got home. Dog peed in the cage because I couldn't let her out at 8:30pm per schedule.

FINALLY get to sleep around 1am-ish. In deepest part of the deep sleep at 3:30am and 6yo comes in and says his stomach hurts. Then he proceeds to barf all over the bed spread and floor. This wakes 2yo who screams. Wife goes to handle 2yo, I clean up barf. Then I find the dog has barfed in her kennel. Clean up/change 6yo, clean out dog kennel, wash vacuum parts and bed sheets, and wife tells me 6yo has a fever too. She sleeps in his bed as ours is in the washing machine. I sleep downstairs in guest bed and about 4:40am I doze off, only to wake at 5:50 to take oldest to school. 2yo has to stay home from school because family member barfed. 6yo has to stay obviously.

But wait, it gets worse. So I get back and 6yo still sick, with fever, and dog pees again. Clean that. Go to start work and got a call from skilled nursing place that last night dad got a fever of 101.7 and was coughing. Blood O2 was down to 86. Put him on 2 liters of oxygen and gave Tylenol and his fever dropped to 99.7. Doctor will see him this AM and probably get an x-ray for pneumonia.

We (were) planning to leave Thursday for a long weekend in the mountains. Deposit is non-refundable at this point, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job on 'Baldimore'

Feb 11, 2020, 9:08 AM

That is how they really say it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Hamsterdam.***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:11 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhh... Don't you love the 5 second barf warnings?***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Do you really wanna know? ]

T's and P's for the Tiggitys' household and pet

Feb 11, 2020, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Do you really wanna know? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The dog needs more attention.***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Do you really wanna know? ]

What age do kids start running to the bathroom when they

Feb 11, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Do you really wanna know? ]

need to puke?

Fully uneducated guess here, but

Feb 11, 2020, 9:24 AM

after the first time they have to clean it up?

LOL. THat's a good one.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:26 AM

Definitely the kind of stuff you think before you have actual human children.

It depends. One of mine was good at that, the other

Feb 11, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to What age do kids start running to the bathroom when they ]

never seemed to be able to react quickly enough. He is 29 now so I hope he is better at it, but I never asked him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In our house, so far, appears to be around 9yo***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to What age do kids start running to the bathroom when they ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look on the bright side. You lost 20 lbs since the Natty.***

Feb 11, 2020, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Do you really wanna know? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

That's exactly why I posted that.***

Feb 11, 2020, 11:33 AM

me....

Feb 11, 2020, 9:16 AM

Kilt three people last night fer saying, "have a good evening". I buried the bodies in the backyard. I know where you live. I will find you. I will kill you. ??

??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU so I don't also get kilt.***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:18 AM

I attribute it ....

Aug 22, 2016, 1:09 PM

To all the violence I see on cowboy shows. We need to bring back lynching of criminals. Nothing better than a hanging from a raging crowd who have a gut full of whiskey.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll drink to that!

Feb 11, 2020, 9:59 AM

metiger

Re: Good morning everybody, how was your Monday night?

Feb 11, 2020, 9:16 AM

I went to bar with my dog and almost got in a fight me vs another dog owner. Some dude with a pitbull was relaxing in front the door of a bar my buddy owns. I peacefully asked if his dog was safe so I could get inside with my dog. Anyway, before the conversation was even done the guys pitbull busted away from the dude attacked my dog and hurt him. He has a couple cuts and bite marks on his ears. He is a miniature dachshund. He is really peaceful. Cops came and I protected the pitbull and said all was good. I didnt want to see a dog get put down or whatever. These pitbull owners are always in such denial. Get a Golden or a Lab. Jeez. My dog got messed up. Monday sucked.

Monday was FANTASTIC...

I still didn't go here https://www.baps.org/Global-Network/North-America/Atlanta.aspx

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good.

Left work at 3, went home, let the pup out for a few minutes, fed her, then went upstairs and watched Guardians of the Galaxy. After that was over, went to trivia at Springdale Station with a co-worker, and bitched about our other co-workers. We managed to take 2nd place last night.
Went home and went to sleep. Planning on cleaning the house tonight for company this weekend.

Flew back from undisclosed location

Feb 11, 2020, 9:19 AM

got to airport and hopped in the car and did like 100mph so that my wife could make her hair appointment. Got the kids fed, played legos and then I had a meeting from 7-9 online, then watched a couple of episodes of You on Netflix and went to bed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 771
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic