Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Oct 14, 2019, 7:48 AM

Friday night, did a little shopping, dinner at this place called Green Tops, not as healthy as you'd think. Ended the night watching some horrible horror movie.

Saturday, lots and lots off football. LOL at UGA.

Sunday, had a beer tasting event with some friends. Very happy to see the Houston beat KC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Outstanding! 9.8/10....

Oct 14, 2019, 7:52 AM

Vacayed Fri to deal with build details, mad a shrimp/pasta salad for T-gate
One of best Tailgates evar, with many frens stopping by, many good drinks had, great ribs & Q
Game could only have been better had Dabs left starters in a lil longer to whoop that Nole ### more.
Chilled Sunday and hung out a bit at Dog biz Halloween event. Flat iron steak for supper...
Yummm....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Outstanding! 9.8/10....

Oct 14, 2019, 7:55 AM

good Stuff

Oct 14, 2019, 7:59 AM

Friday out with friends

Saturday game day was excellent

Sunday family stuff and wrapped up with a tour of white labs and pizza & beer

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Good and long

Oct 14, 2019, 8:08 AM

Thurs - Fished lake Marion from 10-6. Only caught 5 on the whole day. Steak for dinner

Fri - Fished the lake until 10 a.m. (only caught 2). Decided we could do better at home. Fished Saluda river for a couple hours and added 4 fish, big un was near 4 lbs.

Sat - Headed to the game at 10 a.m. Arrived home around 8:30 p.m. Watched LSU/FL

Sun - Went to church, came home and broke a couple nuts on my disc to cut less aggressively, did some plowing and spread seed. Erected future swing set for the kids. Back to church in the evening.

Nothing like a good plow

Oct 14, 2019, 9:32 AM

and spreading that seed.

It was good

Oct 14, 2019, 8:16 AM

Friday - Started the great leaf roundup of 2019. Spent most of the day in the yard.

Saturday - Tigers win. The oldest daughterof had her bachelorette bar crawl. Uber delivered Maria home and I poured her into bed. Her last words to me were "So stupid" :)

Sunday - Maria's first words to me were "So stupid". I made her a nice breakfast. She went to see Downton Abbey with the middle daughterof and I watched foots ball. Fall break ended for youngest daughterof. I can walk around the house in my underwear again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good....

Oct 14, 2019, 8:17 AM

Friday in-laws, sisinlaw, and niece arrived in time for dinner. Met at J Peters downtown and then back to house for cousins go insane time. Finnaly got all kids settled and hit the sack, long week.

Saturday everyone but me heads to Greenville. I spent a glorious day watching football and relaxing. Went to store in the monring and bought all the makings for full on dagwood sub(s) for the games. Was just what the doctor ordered. Family returned after dinner (they're not allowed to be here during CU games) and we celebrated my daughter's upcoming bday while they were all here.

Sunday woke up and cooked everyone big breakfast. In laws left mid morning, did some chores around the house and watched nfl redzone all with son-of. Fantasy team actually won even after leaving Stefan Riggs on the bench. Went and saw Downton Abby with the wife, returned to watch my Steelers win and hit the sack.

All around good and peaceful weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a second there, professor.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:07 AM

"Went and saw Downton Abby with the wife, "

What in the wide world of sports is going on here?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

You sing karaoke in dive bars and drink...

Oct 14, 2019, 1:33 PM

Fruity beer....I like Downton Abby. We all have our cross to bare.

Whale

Oct 14, 2019, 8:20 AM

Saturday went to game. Saw college roomie. Sold him a ticket. Middle son bailed so it was just me and our oldest. Clemson won. Drove home. Got back at 10pm. Not bad.

Sunday boys sang in church. Lunch. Packed. Went and saw dad. Headed to MYB. Conference. Put a few dozen faces with names. Had two drinks and supper. Went to bed.

Working in a hotel room most of today. Should get tons of work done.

Solid 8/10. Clemson won. Point deduction mostly for driving 500 miles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Oct 14, 2019, 8:23 AM

Friday: left Gangland are 7:00. Traffic was terrible. Got to the hotel around 9:30. By the time we checked in and unloaded, took a beer from the cooler and bought crackers from the vending machine. That was dinner.

Saturday: pulled into the parking lot at 10:00. Had a pretty large crowd~15-20 peoples. Watched UofSC and Ga. Went to game. Left with a couple of minutes left. Tailgated until around midnight. Back to the hotel for some much needed sleep.

Sunday: went to Jimmys Restaurant in Easley. Got there around 10:00. Was packed but they got us a table right away. Got back to Gangland a little past 1:00. Uploaded. Short nap. Watched some NFL. Leftover tailgate food for dinner.

10/10.

Pretty dang good.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:24 AM

Friday - Kids were out of school, so I stayed home with them. Wife did morning sex on me, and I fell back asleep until about 11am. I worked on the trim in the kitchen and stained the new kitchen island. Listened to some music and drank a pile of beer. Celebrated dad's 67th bday at my brothers house with some ribs and trimmings.

Saturday - Kids football games in Lexington, then we high-tailed it to Clemson. Watched the game, caught up with some friends, went shopping DT afterwards, and finished up at the Smoking Pig.

Sunday - Slept in, took the boy shoe shopping and to lunch at Longhorn's. Watched El Camino.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

10/10 - good football, good music

Oct 14, 2019, 8:25 AM

Friday - Left the subcontractor I babysit north of LA before anything near me burst into flame. I left the wind died down. Coincidence? Got home just short of midnight.

Saturday - Dropped the boy at Saturday CCD then got in an 11-mile run. Nap then some football. Evening spent at the State Farm Arena enjoying the twenty one pilots concert. Opening band's lead singer (misterwives -- never heard of them before Saturday) was nice to look at. Sounded good, too. twentyone pilots were entertaining and, thanks to having two kids, I knew the music and what to expect. For just two guys (hey! that's twice as many band members as when we went to the Ed Sheeran concert!) they put on a #### of a show. MARTA on the way home sucked ########. Took almost 2 hours to get from CNN Center station to North Springs. ####### single-track schedule.

Sunday - Got into bed at 1:30 AM. Woke up around 10. Lazy day watching football. Finally showered around 4:15 so we could make it to 5:30 evening mass. Dinner out then continued lazing...

FYT, Mandy Lee of misterwives

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Friday: Pretty good night

Oct 14, 2019, 8:37 AM

Saturday: Spent the day getting everything done that needed to get done. Hopefully cut grass for the last time this season. Cut it really short just to make sure. Can't remember that night. Just know it was a lot of beer.

Sunday: Meetings all day. Supper at sister in law's. Got everything ready for the next day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Welp, the Tigers won, the dawgs lost but I didn't die.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:37 AM

Spent the weekend up in the NC high country. The leaves are still a week or 2 out but took a nice drive along the BRP anywho. Stopped at the Kettell brewery in Banner Elk for a nice Amber Ale.

Went to SIL's community chili cook-off. She won with pretty average chili. The others were just not that good (1 tasted like it was sweetened with syrup). Now if they had done a dessert cook-off based on what was brought it would have been better.

Watched the Panthers in London and drove home in the rain.

8/10 for no apparent reason

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Awesome.. and bad

Oct 14, 2019, 8:41 AM

Friday - took son of (and wifeof) to Clemson for his 1st official college tour. And it was AWESOME. So beautiful. She had long black hair. A trim FIT body. And I could tell she was a cheerleader in high school by her body movements/mannerisms. Oh wait, that was the tour guide. Clemson was beautiful too.

Saturday - back to God's country for the Clemson game. Had to run 2 old men out of our parking spot. Ended up drinking with said old men and their family for a while. They were really cool. Walked around the stadium while son of ditched us for 2 girls he knew were at the game. Bumped into Levon Kirkland and acted like a giddy school girl. Musta been the alcohol, because I NEVER do that. I have never asked a celebrity, football player, anyone to get my picture taken with them. But I was practically leg-humping him. Man I love that dude. Great Tiger. Great Steeler.

Then, we cut that azzzz. THAT AZZZZZZZZ.

Got back to hotel later and found out my aunt died. Put a damper on weekend. :(

Sunday - had a good, late breakfast. Hung out in Greenville a little bit, then spent way too long on I26 with the rest of South Carolina. Went to mom's to break news about aunt. That part really sucked.

9/10 because of aunt. Otherwise was perfect.

Sorry for your loss.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:52 AM

Also I hope you are raising your son to be a respectful pimp.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not bad.

Oct 14, 2019, 8:57 AM

But I'll let A912®fill you in as he probably stalked me all weekend knows what I did better than I do.

Present

Oct 14, 2019, 9:01 AM

~TXtigerfan

The weekend fell within acceptable parameters.

Oct 14, 2019, 9:01 AM

Friday, came home from a FULL Friday at work and walked the pup, watched something or other on TV, made a homemade pizza, drank one beer, and slowly melted into the Bog Chair. Finally got up and went to bed around 11.

Saturday, football game against Formerly Successful University was good, missed our first TD watching Mark Richt's team hand one away before LOLUTZING my way into the game. Pretty tame tailgate, only saw Shorty on Saturday but he stopped back by after the game for a birthday beer. We packed up the tailgate pretty quick afterward so everybody could catch as much of the LSU-FLA game as possible, so we were starving and actually pulled into a McDonald's on the way home. Wasn't horrible, but that Sunday morning fecal expulsion was an adventure. Got home and put all my stuff away, watched end of Wake game, crashed.

Sunday, slept in, then up for coffee and Panties game. Watched until the third quarter got underway, had leftover Smokin' Pig brunch, then off to grocery store. The lack of cootwear spotted at the grocery store probably meant the city and county drunk tanks were filled to capacity. Came home and put up groceries, grabbed beers and bass and went to LOUD rock and roll jam session. Pretty much just the rhythm section available, so met at the drummer's house and a crazy dude was all know showed up and played keyboards. Did a lot of stuff we never even tried before, but we all followed him and it turned out to be pretty fun. Went home and ate spaghetti, watched Walking Dead, got a few chores knocked out after and crashed around 11.

This weekend didn't go to 11 but we got some needed rain, I didn't have to drive to and from Clemson, I got a fair amount of just plain lazy relaxing in so....

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACL Fest weekend two.

Oct 14, 2019, 9:02 AM

After Weekend 1 was the hottest on record, this weekend was the coldest on record.

Really, that's it.

That explains why you weren't at FSU.

Oct 14, 2019, 9:26 AM

I figured you would have let me know if you were, but it dawned on me yesterday that you thought FSU was the game you were coming to.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Splendid

Oct 14, 2019, 10:04 AM

Fri - nothing special, hung with some friends. No karaoke so in bed at a decent hour.

Sat - football football football. Wish the coot-dawg game could end with both teams having a loss, but someone had to win. Tigers roll, hung with said friends again that night.

Sun - did some car maintenance. Slowly but surely moving our stuff over to the new place. Redhead things. Hung out with some different friends last evening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

10 out of 10.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:36 AM

Friday night went out to eat w fiancé. Saturday after kids soccer games I went and picked up the boat from my Dads house and launched it on hartwell so we could keep it at the new dock and land. Builders already digging out for the house foundation.

Then spent the afternoon putting around the lake fishing and listening to the game on 105.5 app. Great day to be on the lake and a great game! Then picked up all the kids yesterday and made a family dinner.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite good.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:15 PM

Was away all week in Nashville, got back late Thursday night.

Friday, went to the office, did some work, mostly admin, left early. Came home, took a nap, ate dinner, early to bed.

Saturday was the first Saturday in a loooong time I had work I did not absolutely have to do, so I didn't do it. Slept in. Skipped my run. Did some errand-y things satdee mawn, the watched a fair amount of the coots glorious win and enjoyed the easy Tiger but whippin'. Also watch some MMA and some LSU/UF but went to bed at halftime.

Sunday slept in again. Went to church. Went to the Y. Went out to dinner at the local Messican joint.

Best part of the weekend was 1) no work 2) sleeping in 3) the win-win-win for the Tigers satdee - coots lose QB but beat UGA, Tigers crush noles.

I'd take it every time.

DND.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic