Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,089

Football Player Update: Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave

Jan 8, 2014, 12:37 PM

Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha!

Jan 8, 2014, 12:41 PM

he said long and hard

Re: Football Player Update: Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave

Jan 8, 2014, 12:41 PM

Hate to see him go but wish him all the best with this. He did a nice job at Clemson and will be missed

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck Breeland

Jan 8, 2014, 12:42 PM

Tiger for life!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck sir

Jan 8, 2014, 12:42 PM

Do what's best for you and your family. The CU secondary will miss you but you and yours are more important

I really do hope he does well for him and his family's sake

Jan 8, 2014, 12:49 PM

But I can't help but think he's getting some bad advice if he believes he's among the "top cornerbacks" in this year's draft. I haven't heard anybody mentioning him in the top 5- 10 at the position, and it makes me wonder if he'll have any guaranteed money if he gets drafted. I also don't know that he would've been among the top CBs in the draft next year, either, so maybe leaving early to get money now really is a better idea than betting on a good season next year to get guaranteed money.

One thing I'll say: I think our DBs next year are going to be greatly helped by the DL and LBs. They're going to look better because the rest of the defense will be better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really do hope he does well for him and his family's sake

Jan 8, 2014, 1:14 PM

He might not get as much playing time next year? Would he even start for Clemson? Alexander, Baker and others are looking pretty good. We will 8 or 10 DBs on the roster...
I think Smith, Blanks and Kearse will get most of the safety snaps.
I wish him the best, I would love to see him playing at DV for another year... but it might be the best decision for him,,, he is 4 years out of HS, he red shirted one year.

Good luck from another A-F graduate! Wish you would

Jan 8, 2014, 1:18 PM

stay for one more year but you should do what's best for your situation. Good luck in the draft and NFL. Tiger for life!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish Breeland all the best, but...

Jan 9, 2014, 2:37 PM

I really think that one more year under Mike Reed and Venables would make him some guaranteed money and move him up in the draft. As it stands now, I could see a scenario where he is not drafted at all. I hope that is not the case.

Re: I wish Breeland all the best, but...

Jan 9, 2014, 3:35 PM

Kids having kids , good luck , do us prowd

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,089
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic