Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in final three for 4-star LB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,333

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in final three for 4-star LB

Jun 30, 2015, 9:15 AM

Clemson in final three for 4-star LB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in final three for 4-star LB

Jun 30, 2015, 12:39 PM

I hope we land him that would give us sick LB corp for years to come with rashaun smith and tre lemar our d will be #1 again with venerbles at the helm

Definitely a top 3 priority, IMO***

Jun 30, 2015, 4:54 PM

I hope he becomes a Tiger for life and legend for life!

Jun 30, 2015, 6:04 PM

This is just a great kid all the way around. He already plays and chooses the best. I think as recruit it would be hard to argue with the football programs he is choosing between. Auburn, Alabama and Clemson are a traditional football schools, great academics and great atmospheres. Of course I know I would rather play for the very best LB coach, Venables has to be that guy. He lives, breathes and loves coaching these guys up. I hope he chooses the very best.

I know Saban has a good complicated defense but, if you are thinking to much your reaction will never be as quick as it is with Brent. I'm a Miami Dolphin fan since I was 3 years old. Nick was a good coach but he was not telling the fan base the truth about leaving and his plans when he came. He just lied in a situation that he didn't have to lie in. My opinion is if my coach lies when the truth is hard can I ever trust what he says? I believe Dabo's word is good, not perfect because he is human but if those two were recruiting me, I know who I can trust and can't.

I just don't believe Auburns defense will ever play at the level Clemson is sustaining. Brent Venables was an incredible hire and he has made Clemson a factor in the top teams everywhere. I love the fact our coach is a man of faith because his faith that God could help him be a guy that is a very good coach but take him further by making his players into men of character and helping them get their education and show them that their word is the most important thing you can do beside Love others as themselves.

If my kid ask, I'd have to tell him to go to Clemson, because that's the best university period right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Auburn and Alabama have "great academics?"

Jun 30, 2015, 6:11 PM

According to whom? That's news to me..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn and Alabama have "great academics?"

Jun 30, 2015, 6:53 PM

Alabama and Auburn can not get close to the average SAT score that Clemson students achieve. Those two colleges are good football schools but not respected on the level of Clemson academically.

Re: Auburn and Alabama have "great academics?"

Jun 30, 2015, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Auburn and Alabama have "great academics?" ]

It is just my opinion that the schools are close academically as far as ratings.

First, our football coach graduated from Alabama so it might not be smart of me to say it's not a great school.

Second, you Get out of school what you put into it no matter where you go.

Third, most places that rate colleges have an angle at putting their university in good light. Us news has Clemson #62, Alabama #83(83-88i don't remember exactly) and Auburn tied for 100 out of the about 400 universities. I mean if my kid wanted to play for one of these schools on scollership I would consider it a great university.

Of course Clemson is the only choice in my mind and my kids are diehard Tiger fans and my daughter graduated from this great university last year. She was on scollership every year and her school is paid for. If she would have chosen to go to one of the others, I would still be happy. (It was paid for)

I consider Clemson by far the better choice but parents are smart to allow kids to choose.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in final three for 4-star LB

Jun 30, 2015, 6:07 PM

After the Cookout he will be all in

Good family and excellent student athlete

Jun 30, 2015, 7:28 PM

Tough decision for a young man but I think Clemson is the right fit for Tre on several levels.

Coaching, academics, proximity, family atmosphere, resources, facilities, championship potential and quality teammates make Clemson the right choice. Of course it will be his decision that he will live with for life. Wish him and his family the best no matter where he attends college. That is the Clemson way.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,333
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic