Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good article on Winston situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Good article on Winston situation

Nov 14, 2013, 7:55 AM

http://outkickthecoverage.com/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good article on Winston situation

Nov 14, 2013, 8:20 AM

Boy-this is just like an election.Winston closing in on Heisman and NC and this crap comes out.He's getting jobbed.If they had any decent physical evidence,should have been checked out way before this garbage broke.Her description of the person not even close to Jamies.Wish he could sue her after this is over,but she probably doesn't have two nickels to rub together.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where there is smoke...

Nov 14, 2013, 8:53 AM

there is usually fire.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you a volunteer firefighter?***

Nov 14, 2013, 8:54 AM

The Duke Lacrosse team says "hello"

Nov 14, 2013, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Where there is smoke... ]

don't give me this garbage of "smoke and fire"

i by no means pull for FSU but I get sick of seeing stuff like this happen right when this kid is having his moment. this happened almost a year ago. it was investigated. her description doesn't even match Winston.

this is garbage if i ever saw it because someone is trying to protect a Heisman...cough cough the SEC?

Exactly. A high school friend of mine's boyfriend was

Nov 14, 2013, 10:13 AM

on the lacrosse team and was pointed out of the line up twice by that psychobitch saying he was one of the rapists...only he had definitive proof that he was 100 miles away from Durham that night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

If he was getting jobbed this would have came out the week..

Nov 14, 2013, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Good article on Winston situation ]

before we played FSU. FSU isn't going to play a team that has a chance against them until the national title game. So if this is a false accusation, it will be blown over by the time of the national title game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The article brings up a good question. How long has he had

Nov 14, 2013, 9:17 AM

a lawyer? Right after the investigation, or recently now that the investigation stepped up and became public.

Best question is #7***

Nov 14, 2013, 9:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have to have some 5 foot 9 to 5 foot 11, 240 pound

Nov 14, 2013, 9:25 AM

freshmen on our campus. Don't discount these kids yet...While these kids may just look like your typical overweight, lazy, partying 18 year olds, there's still a chance they turn into 6'4" 227 pound Heisman Candidate QBs who are also elite baseball players.

I think that is the main moral of this story.

How do you know for sure Winston is 6'4", college teams...

Nov 14, 2013, 10:10 AM

routinely add extra inches to players. Alshon Jeffery was list at 6'5" in college, at the in NFL combine he measured 6'2".

So they added 3"? Okay, subtract 3" and he's still 6'-1",

Nov 14, 2013, 10:14 AM

which is a lot larger than the description. You don't seriously believe this crap do you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say I believed it. I was making a comment about...

Nov 14, 2013, 10:18 AM

how college teams lie about height. By the way someone 6'1" isn't going to look that much taller than someone 5'11". And some people aren't good at guessing heights of another person. Just something to consider. Not making an assumption of guilt.

They gave a range, and 5'-11" was the peak of that range,

Nov 14, 2013, 10:21 AM

there is a very noticeable difference between the two. As someone who is close to 5'-11" and works with freakishly tall people (I'm the 2nd shortest person in the Electrical group), there 6'-1" does look taller than someone 5'-11".

2 inches isn't a noticeable difference unless you stand...

Nov 14, 2013, 10:25 AM

a person 5'11" next to a person who is 6'1". Many people could see a person 6'1" by themselves and guess there height the wrong way, either taller than 6'1" or shorter than 6'1". Like I said something to consider. Not a fact. I've came across plenty of people who are terrible at guessing another person's height or weight.

Women can tell a 2 inch difference. Trust me.***

Nov 14, 2013, 4:06 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic