Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good article in todays CNN Bleacher Report on Petrino .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,694

Good article in todays CNN Bleacher Report on Petrino .....

Feb 9, 2015, 8:56 PM

pulling the rug from under Matt Colburn and withdrawing the scholarship offer.....i thought i had read that Colburn had signed with Wake Forest, but i did not see his name on neither the signed nor committed list for wake ...anyone know wassup ? BTW, the article in CNN was pretty hard hitting on Petrino, did not hold back , hit him pretty hard ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Colburn announces on Wed. 2/11

Feb 9, 2015, 9:08 PM

Yes, it was a good article. And definitely blasted Petrino. Wish it had mentioned that they had signed that TCU kid and then "cut" Colburn's scholly...trading a good all around kid for an accused domestic abuser that can play football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally understandable. Look who is doing the picking*

Feb 9, 2015, 9:30 PM

Nm

Link? I'd like to read it***

Feb 9, 2015, 9:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry , ,I dont know how .....

Feb 9, 2015, 9:30 PM

i am an old guy .....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here ya go

Feb 9, 2015, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Link? I'd like to read it*** ]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2358892-what-its-like-to-have-bobby-petrino-pull-your-offer-48-hours-before-signing-day

Re: Here ya go

Feb 10, 2015, 10:48 AM

That article just proves what a low life dirt bag he is. Hope when he goes on the recruiting trail again the young men tell him that they can't and won't trust him and to get the he// out and stay out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure he's a "case study" for why we need a player union.

Feb 10, 2015, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

Petrino is a jerk.

Re: Good article in todays CNN Bleacher Report on Petrino .....

Feb 10, 2015, 11:09 AM

Geez, imagine putting yourself in that kids shoes and having to explain to your family and friends who were all excited for you that you actually don't have a scholarship offer from the school you committed to. That really would be embarrassing. For somebody to pull that kind of low-life stunt on a high schooler and lay down and sleep at night is a heartless jerk. That is beyond pathetic. To me that is a stupid recruiting move for the future. Other kids and parents will see that and want no part of his program, and other schools and coaches will use that against him, as they should.

Re: Good article in todays CNN Bleacher Report on Petrino .....

Feb 10, 2015, 1:07 PM

Can't remember the details, but didn't the ole ball sack fo this recently as well?

GO TIGERS!

i hate it for the young man, but petrino is an easy target.

Feb 10, 2015, 1:16 PM

i wish they'd go after the established, "respected" coaches and go into such depth. i don't think most would like the underbelly.

even the acrimony expressed by the south carolina coaches association quickly went away after spurious was "censured" soon after taking over.

They didn't have a great recruiting class. Petrino is a heck

Feb 10, 2015, 1:26 PM

of a coach, but he better pick up the recruiting or this won't be the rivalry people think.

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,694
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic