Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Game Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,477

Good Game Tigers

Dec 4, 2016, 1:35 PM

Enjoyed discussing the game with some of you all this week. Bummed we didn't pull out the win, but content that we looked like we belonged on the same field.

As always, tons of respect for Clemson. Y'all have a #### of team and were the team that deserved to represent the ACC in the playoff. I don't think VT is far behind and I think we can both agree that VT and Clemson will be meeting in the ACC championship a #### of a lot more in the future.

Hope y'all make Ohio State look like the Browns because I am very confident that Clemson will beat Bama if given the opportunity.

Again, thanks for the hospitality (except @GWPTiger cause that guy is just an #######) and good luck the rest of the year!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Game Tigers

Dec 4, 2016, 1:38 PM

Good game as well. It was a tough game to win. Yes your future is very bright.

Dec 4, 2016, 3:00 PM

Hokies have a very bright future. They played tough and are well coached. I was very impressed. You are always welcome here in my book

Thanks and good luck to VT in your bowl game.***

Dec 4, 2016, 3:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait a minute...

Dec 4, 2016, 3:22 PM

@GWPTiger is a guy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I KNOW!

Dec 4, 2016, 3:25 PM

Who would have thought?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

who,

Dec 4, 2016, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Wait a minute... ]

is this girl you are speaking of? does she enjoy a zima?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

she loves Zimas. also herd she pretty loose.***

Dec 4, 2016, 3:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 3:44 PM

VT has a bright future with Fuente at the helm, anybody in the know could tell you that. VT came to play but the game took a bad turn for Clemson when O'Daniel got hit with the ?? call. Last night had route written all over it. Dont be deceived by the score should have worse. Our OC's also went away from what was working a few times, BV's defensive call on the drop 11. Anyway good luck to your team in the future we look forward to many ACCCG's against them, see ya in Blacksburg next season.

True - and during the infamous "drop 11" none

Dec 4, 2016, 3:51 PM

of the 11 had a clue. Mindboggling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please Send Us Your Trick Play Coach - Those Things Were

Dec 4, 2016, 3:45 PM

Soul Crushers and Momentum Changers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck in your bowl game!

Dec 4, 2016, 5:39 PM

Hope y'all lose by 30

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,477
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic