Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good ! The talking heads trying to get Bama to absorb the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Good ! The talking heads trying to get Bama to absorb the

Jan 8, 2019, 9:20 AM

wrong lessons from this game ! Clemson has physically worn out Alabama 3 out of the last 4 times they have played and the SEC know its alls on ESPN are trying to convince Saban that what he needs to do is get back to real "ground and pound " SEC football.Great ! I hope that's what they take away from this game so Clemson can beat down Bama again.Let them put in double the time in the weight room.I jokingly refer to Bama players as fat slobs but in reality Clemson's players are conditioned much better both for strength AND stamina and both Saban and the other talking heads don't seem to have absorbed that lesson over the last 3 years.That and it seems that the spread offense is something that to a degree Saban and Alabama have dabbled in but they can't get away from their caveman roots and fully embrace it and make it fully part of themselves like Clemson has.Saban is being pulled to go back to a team that relies on being able to run the ball when it wants and needs to.I hope that happens as Clemson moves on into the future now as elite (and at this time the elite program in college football) with the spread offence that is a part of its dna.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good ! The talking heads trying to get Bama to absorb the

Jan 8, 2019, 9:41 AM

I thought that was a really strange take by talking heads from last night's game.

They wondered aloud why Bama didn't go to the run game more when it was working.

2 reasons: It only worked until they got in the red zone and then they could not get it in the end zone.

And 2... THEY WERE BEHIND BY 3 SCORES IN THE SECOND HALF OF A GAME!!!!
What kind of idiot coach (sorry Paul Johnson) would continue to run the ball and eat clock down by that much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic