Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going to the ACC baseball tourney Saturday? A few tips ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,488

Going to the ACC baseball tourney Saturday? A few tips ...

May 27, 2016, 11:12 PM

Parking: Be sure you have some cash ... when you get off the Durham Freeway (147) at Exit 12-B you will pass a $5 parking lot. It's not very close to the gate, but it's as good as you'll get and if you pass it up, you'll spend $10 to park just as far away on the other side of the gate.
Thursday and Friday, they were not allowing "event parking" in the nice big parking deck right next to the stadium ... that might change for the weekend ... who knows? Be prepared to pay $5-$10 cash to park about 1/4 mile from the gate.

Tickets: When you buy tickets, ask for seats up under the very nice shaded awning with the huge fans providing a gentle breeze all game long. The view from everywhere in the park is great, but the sun is brutal down in the open seats near the dug out. You'll thank me for this I promise.

Food & beverage: There appears to be no security checks of pocket books and other items at the gate (at least there weren't on Thursday and Friday) so if you want to save some serious cash, bring your own water/snacks. But, do pardon me if they decide to beef up security on Saturday for some reason ...

Go Tigers ... Beat the Deacs!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going to the ACC baseball tourney Saturday? A few tips ...

May 28, 2016, 1:40 AM

I have a placard licence tag, would you know where their Handicap parking is located?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Handicap parking

May 28, 2016, 7:36 AM

Yes ... take exit 12-B off of Durham Freeway (147) and go all the way to the main gate of the stadium. There you will make a right turn to the handicap parking. There's a fellow standing there who will remove the barricade for you to make the turn.

Re: Handicap parking

May 28, 2016, 9:23 AM

Thank you very much!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Handicap parking

May 28, 2016, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Handicap parking ]

ApexTiger, it's also free isn't it. TIA!!!

Re: Going to the ACC baseball tourney Saturday? A few tips ...

May 28, 2016, 8:38 AM

Good advice.

I'm assuming you own the $5 lot... AmIRite?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL ... I wish. The parking people are making a killing!***

May 28, 2016, 9:35 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,488
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic