Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going to rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,220

Going to rant

Dec 16, 2015, 7:48 PM

for just a bit..I work with several Clemson fans (i use that term lightly) who repeatedly tell me that they like to see the Coots do well and that they actually pull for them to win when they are not playing Clemson. This makes my blood boil!!! How in the hell can u call yourself a "fan" of Clemson and say you want that scum infested school to do well? I have been a Tiger fan since I was about 5 years old (I'm now 43) and people like this absolutely make me want to vomit....it pisses me off that anyone could say they support Clemson and then in the same breath say they want USuCk to do well....I say #### them!!!!! I have never once wished that that sewage canister of a school do well in ANYTHING!!!! I wish them total misery and failure.....PERIOD!!!! To hell with them and Ol Ball Sack and MustyChump and GAYMangus and Ray " Im not qualified to do this job" Tanner and their sucky football team and most of all their stupid uneducated borderline illiterate delusional fanbase.....so to my coworkers who come on here and read the posts of me and my fellow TNetters...man the #### up and pick a ####### side #######!!!!! Either u are all the #### in or u aren't.....and yes I have said this to their face on many occasions and will continue to do so...don't EVER say u r a Clemson fan EVER again!!! Myself and my fellow TNetters are TRUE Clemson fans and we always ####### be Clemson fans....oh and by the Coot lovers...that loser of a coach u just hired is going to drive your pathetic ##### into the ground even further than you r now....so get ready for the yearly ### kicking u so thoroughly deserve for a LONG TIME TO COME!!!!! I hate your university, your student body, your fan base, all of your athletic teams, your AD and all u stand for...so read this coworkers and get the #### out!!!!! You know my handle and who I am....so quit ####### posing got it???? As always....Go Tigers!!!!! And continue to kick that Coot ### and when that Natty for me and every other diehard Tiger fan out there...!!!!! Thank you....and good night gentleman.......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That certainly was a rant.

Dec 16, 2015, 7:57 PM

That was the internet message board equivalent of road rage. Stay off the roads for a bit, OK?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going to rant

Dec 16, 2015, 8:01 PM

Dude...be nice...it's Christmas.

I can't imagine the Rant you would smack down on a Coot:)***

Dec 16, 2015, 8:12 PM

NM

Dec 16, 2015, 8:18 PM

While your passion is very evident I suggest you examine them as a 43 year old "adult." I live among the coots, went to post-graduate studies at USuck and even among fans like myself we went to Carolina football games while pulling for other teams! When the annual rivalry was played I was there in all orange despite getting a USC student ticket! My car had the most famous bumper sticker ever printed, "Clemson - The University of South Carolina!" My wife and I do not wish Cocky sports to do well, however because I use their libraries for academic and historic research I make small donations as well.

It is residents with your attitude that foster the belief that South Carolina cannot succeed compared to our neighbors. The state's three major universities bring in multi-millions in needed dollars in research and economic development and yet you hate everything about one! USuck educates and prepares students for life roles you cannot imagine! I know because I teach many local students in technical college who either finish Clemson, USC or other schools in state. Look yourself in the mirror and ask if you would refuse to associate with a graduate of USuck even if they had your best interest at heart. I certainly hope not! Enjoy the rivalry, but do not let consume you in every facet of your life.

May you and yours be richly blessed this Christmas season and let each give in measure to how the Lord has blessed us in this time of need for so many among us including those from the "other school."

Go Tigers!

Dec 16, 2015, 11:56 PM

Well said RRFTigerfan.

Do you need a cigarette?***

Dec 16, 2015, 8:26 PM

Something Stronger... perhaps Valium***

Dec 16, 2015, 8:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Dec 16, 2015, 8:50 PM

Dude... tell us how you really feel! Don't pull your punches!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going on a rant with you, can I go.

Dec 16, 2015, 8:53 PM

I usually C&P a post which ignores the readers by being one solid block of black ink. I try and fix the lack of white space. Many times the poster has good comments and points. We don't do that to you so you have no idea how impossible it is to keep up with which line you just finished and which line you need to read next.

I'm sick of this bullchit, I ain't your editor, your wife and I sure as heck ain't your mama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2015, 9:59 PM

Man you must have just watched a Christmas vacation. You just stole his rant about his boss.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,220
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic