Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going on record. Deshaun Watson will be Clemson's best QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,620

Going on record. Deshaun Watson will be Clemson's best QB

Sep 15, 2012, 7:24 AM

in history if Chad Morris is still coaching for 6 more years.

Went 18-18 for 391 yds of offense last night. Not sure Chad could ask for a more perfect skill set in his offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going on record. Deshaun Watson will be Clemson's best QB

Sep 15, 2012, 7:32 AM

hopefully the Chad stays around for that. I believe he would be perfect in this offense especially if he puts in the time in the offseason like Tajh Boyd has done. I believe Clemson will do what it takes to try there best to keep Chad. The recruiting is for his style of offense. Go Tigers!!!

Sep 15, 2012, 8:49 AM

I think that as long as we keep recruiting the play makers that we are recruiting, he will stay. The 1 thing a lot of people don't think about becoming a head coach, is experience. The Chad is lacking this on the college level. Does he have the tools once he has a few more years, YES. I think we will get at least 4-6 more years with him then it will be up to Dabo to find the next Chad.

I wonder if Tony Elliott is being groomed to be the next OC

Sep 15, 2012, 8:54 AM

and to run this offense. He seems like a very bright young coach. I hope Morris stays a few more years but he is going to be the #1 candidate at a lot of schools. We have to have a plan with Watson. I think that plan is to keep the same offense with Elliot / Scott if Morris does go.

I'm going on record too.

Sep 15, 2012, 9:01 AM

Unless he starts as a freshman he has no chance of winning more games than Rodney Williams. Unless he QBs an undefeated NC team he won't surpass Homer Jordan's accomplishment.

I'm not going to make anymore argument. I hope you are right though I don't see him starting in an offense this complex before his jr yr.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

chad morris

Sep 15, 2012, 9:10 AM

Will be a head coach in 6 years, definitely. Maybe Clemson? But definitely somewhere, he ia too good of a coach.

Sep 15, 2012, 9:29 AM

Let me guess, you were the president of the Willy Korn fan club. you sound like a USC fan. Let's sign him and let him re-shirt and see what we have after that.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,620
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic