Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going down I 26 to Charleston
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Going down I 26 to Charleston

Jan 19, 2019, 3:12 PM

With all the potholes and such, wouldn’t it be easier and cheaper just to revert back to dirt roads? Probably be a smoother ride.

Message was edited by: Touch_The_Rock79

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going down I 26 to Charleston

Jan 19, 2019, 3:19 PM

Don't worry , the first thing they'll do with revenue from our Powerball lottery participation is fix the roads in South Carolina .
They must still just be working out the logistics of it is all .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 19, 2019, 3:24 PM

Taxation at it's finest. Hey, Dominos is doing their part. All we have to do is call Dominos and report that we lost a pizza due to a pothole and they will come and repair it. Corporate Social Responsibility at work... GO TIGERS! (and Dominos)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Jan 19, 2019, 4:35 PM

Domino’s put a tiny disclaimer on that commercial - Does not apply in SC.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Going down I 26 to Charleston ]

I’m sure they’ve already written out the check for it, it’s just a matter of time... I think I’ll wait roadside for the construction to begin!

They spent all the highway money on the I-85 perpetual

Jan 19, 2019, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Going down I 26 to Charleston ]

road works program between Spartanburg and Gaffney. I swear I have never seen a more disorganized mess of road construction with a staggering unattended lack of progress with no end in sight than I-85 in South Carolina.

When I was a youngin', we could easily lay several miles of asphalt on an Interstate in one night - now we can't manage to lay 20 miles in 3 years. Like most things these days we have made a once straight forward road maintenance project into an overly complicated mess that wreaks of incompetence and wasteful spending.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 3:24 PM

There is nothing, I repeat nothing, that when the government sets their mind to it they cant #### up. Always remember that the next time you hear a politician say "I'm here to help"

How's that new gas tax working out for everyone btw

Jan 19, 2019, 3:29 PM

Gas isn’t too bad. In only paying $1.84/ Gallon right now.

Jan 19, 2019, 3:40 PM

I called my local State Senator Member R-Mike Gambrell and asked him several times to vote No during the gas tax debate. I informed him that giving more money to the government is the equivalent of giving more money to a crack head in hope he' ll check himself into a rehab center. He assured me we would see a drastic improvement in road maintenance. Well, the sum of a beech obviously has the brains of a turd if he honestly believed that

did You expect them to build roads quickly?

Jan 19, 2019, 5:39 PM

Lot of legal BS to get through before you move the dirt. I lived in SC most of my life. Never realized how crappy the roads were compared to NC. I generally vote no on all taxes, including lottery. But that mentality is part of the reason why SC roads are so bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 5:27 PM

The Government is spending 51 billion for roads in Afghanistan, maybe
you can move there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 5:42 PM

Just watched a show and they said louisiana had the worst potholes in America. They even have a reporter in New Orleans that does the pothole of the day and people decorate their potholes to try and get the award!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic