Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jarrett: Loss of family house to fire hurts, but draft lifts spirits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Jarrett: Loss of family house to fire hurts, but draft lifts spirits

May 2, 2015, 4:25 PM

Jarrett: Loss of family house to fire hurts, but draft lifts spirits

The past 24 hours have featured the highest of highs and the lowest of lows for former Clemson defensive tackle Grady Jarrett and his family, but Jarrett says that being drafted by the Atlanta Falcons early Saturday afternoon picked up his family’s spirits.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

heart goes out to Grady & family!

May 2, 2015, 4:41 PM

he'll more than make up for that lost home with his career in the NFL!

THANKS JARRETT!!!!

Go Tigers!

Re: heart goes out to Grady & family!

May 2, 2015, 4:57 PM

I know the NCAA has to sanction it, but there must be things we can do to help replace what
he and his family have lost. Duplicate trophies can be made, game balls can be replaced, jerseys,
hats, shirts etc can be found. His legacy at Clemson, and our legacy as caring, giving Tigers
makes this an important thing to do.

May 2, 2015, 5:36 PM

I don't think that the NCAA has any control of anything that goes on in Grady's life ever again. He is no more, or will he ever be a collegiate FB player ever again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to have a fund set up for the.***

May 2, 2015, 6:30 PM

May 2, 2015, 6:33 PM [ in reply to heart goes out to Grady & family! ]

So sorry for the loss of your families home...Congratulations on the Falcons pick. You and Vic working together in their defense. I know you will study the films and see where you can learn from some of the other players who are pro's. Hope all works out for you and your family.

Re: New Story: Jarrett: Loss of family house to fire hurts, but draft lifts spirits

May 2, 2015, 6:14 PM

I am glad nobody was hurt and I hope he can get some of his memorabilia replaced

Full Circle ----

May 2, 2015, 6:25 PM

Really sorry for the house burning. But for Jarrett, Beasley, and the rest of the Clemson players drafted and the ones yet to be drafted.....your destinations ate for a reason. Your reunions with other Clemson family teammates and alums are for a reason. Something special has happened in the last 36 hours and something special is going to happen in the near future. Whatever it will be..... Clemson's spirit will have a footprint in it all.

God Bless The Jarrett Family

May 2, 2015, 7:08 PM

Prayers and condolences during this trying time. Great news with the draft ( although he should have been taken much quicker), and the Falcons probably got the best deal in the draft by getting to wait till then to get a player the caliber of Grady Jarrett. He is way better than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the Falcons got a major steal. Go Grady!***

May 2, 2015, 8:49 PM

Re: I think the Falcons got a major steal. Go Grady!***

May 4, 2015, 8:09 AM

All over it Razz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh, Grady.

May 2, 2015, 8:56 PM

so glad he got drafted. hope he has a long successful career.

Re: New Story: Jarrett: Loss of family house to fire hurts, but draft lifts spirits

May 2, 2015, 9:48 PM

Praying for you and your family. I have no idea why the best player on the team was drafted in the first slot of the fith round. You have been showing people you the man is with a humble God like spirit. I pray you make the hall of fame as the best defensive player ever!!

Love you brother and as for me and my household we will always be pulling for you to meet your destiny in an awesome way!! The roof the roof its on fire but Grady is in the house of NFL teams on fire. They'll all see what you are! All-in and your standard is best!!

Go Brother!! And Go Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic