Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson and Georgia Tech...could they meet twice in 2015?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson and Georgia Tech...could they meet twice in 2015?

May 12, 2015, 2:57 PM

Clemson and Georgia Tech...could they meet twice in 2015?

The road to the Atlantic Coast Conference Championship for the Clemson football team might run through Georgia Tech in 2015. In fact, the Tigers and Yellow Jackets could very well play twice next season as both teams will likely enter 2015 favored by many to win their respective divisions. What does Tech head coach Paul Johnson think about his team after spring practice? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope not...

May 12, 2015, 3:00 PM

that's twice the bum knees and ankles against a cut/chop blocking team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does anybody know if there has ever been any serious

May 12, 2015, 3:04 PM

discussions about rotating both cross divisional opponents.

Glad you asked

May 12, 2015, 3:12 PM

That is supposedly on the docket for discussion this week at the ACC meetings. Ironically, Georgia Tech has said they want to drop Clemson and I am sure Clemson wouldn't mind dropping the option. But from everything we've heard it hasn't gained a lot of traction.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cuz they know that we got that offense figured out***

May 12, 2015, 3:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

no traction means no one else wants to play either

May 12, 2015, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Glad you asked ]

Clemson or Ga Tech's offense.

Just another way that Tobacco Road sticks it to Clemson.

After they stick it to USuCk to start the season, I sincerely hope the TarHoles never win another football game so long as they have a university.

Re: New Story: Clemson and Georgia Tech...could they meet twice in 2015?

May 12, 2015, 3:31 PM

Look I am just not a big buyer in Gt. I think last year everything lined up perfectly for them. First all their skill guys were seniors which never hurts. Second Deshaun Watson goes down in the first couple drives in the first quarter on the door step of going up 10 to 0. Third Georgia not only gave GT time and time again to stay in their game against each other with the fumbles inside the 5 yard line going in for scores but Richt is still having nightmares about how he coached the end of that game. Keep in mind that this is the same GT that lost to Duke and UNC as well as almost losing to 2 FCS schools to start the year and that was with the seniors. I just think people are trying to credit what I believe to be a 1 year wonder type season as being that start of something. GT recruits at a FCS level, they are trying to replace all their offensive skill positions and lets face it if it wasn't for teams just handing them the ball at times (Pitt fumbled on their first 5 possessions I believe, Cole came in and started throwing TD's for GT and Georgia apparently rubbed vaseline all over the ball they were playing with and that was just 3 games) there would have been a couple L's last season. Don't get me wrong the Option Offense is an equalizer and when you're trying to cut the legs out from every defender in sight it can become a game for a lesser team but I think this team takes a step back. Just because of the mediocrity of the Coastal I still believe GT will be in it along with UNC and Miami. Those 3 in my opinion are the only 3 and any of those 3 could win it or be the last team in the division.....

Dude - Do you even

May 12, 2015, 3:51 PM

enter

?

Paragraphs are our friends.***

May 12, 2015, 8:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 12, 2015, 5:48 PM

Well until we beat FSU the chance of playing GT 2 times is not very good.

May 12, 2015, 8:24 PM

That's right. Ga tech can do whatever the heck they want to. We got to take care
Of business

Somewhere around halftime they'll want to forgo the ACCCG.***

May 12, 2015, 7:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate Ga Tech, Paul, and the knee-knockers...that is all.***

May 13, 2015, 7:59 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic