Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Given the amount of negative press Clemson always seems to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Given the amount of negative press Clemson always seems to

Sep 30, 2015, 10:24 AM

receive... How would you feel if the administration decided that we should boycott this weekend's game? In order to make a statement, what if we said something to the effect of...

"Clemson refuses to play in any game carried by ESPN or its affiliates. We will only participate if another network carries this game."

It would be a strong statement.. but every great movement was started by taking a stand.

Would you support this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Given the amount of negative press Clemson always seems to

Sep 30, 2015, 10:28 AM

Really? How can we even think about such a thing since anybody that is anybody knows the winner of this game probably wins the ACC.

valid point which wood have to.be considered***

Sep 30, 2015, 10:32 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

What's more important - winning the ACC, or our integrity

Sep 30, 2015, 10:39 AM

and fight against the unmitigated and coordinated media attacks by ES(EC)PN, Obama Bin Laden, and Israel against Clemson?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the jews are in on it too?

Sep 30, 2015, 10:41 AM

that ain't kosher

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. I personally witnessed them meeting with Jesse Jackson

Sep 30, 2015, 10:43 AM

in a Starbucks last week to discuss how they'd portray the Clemson Tiger Mascot as a sex offender.

was there a scrape over the bill...

Sep 30, 2015, 10:46 AM

or did the fed pick that one up too?

honestly, i was more worried about the blue cheese when the jews got involved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesse paid the bill, but on the "Tip" line he wrote

Sep 30, 2015, 10:48 AM

"Never bet on the white guy. And Clemson University provides financial aid to China"

Re: Jesse paid the bill, but on the "Tip" line he wrote

Sep 30, 2015, 10:59 AM

it would not surprise me that CU backs a proven winner like the People's Republic after backing tommy bowden in his retirement.

that's just good people doing good things for other good people and we all know the good reverend is all about doing things to good people.

ND is not in the ACC

Sep 30, 2015, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Given the amount of negative press Clemson always seems to ]

This is NOT a conference game

Well then, how do you explain this...

Sep 30, 2015, 10:44 AM

???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

that ain't futbol.***

Sep 30, 2015, 11:08 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Ok then, explain this one, since it's futbol

Sep 30, 2015, 11:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

are you sure about that?***

Sep 30, 2015, 10:44 AM [ in reply to ND is not in the ACC ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: are you sure about that?***

Not in football unless I missed something. Granted, they get into our bowl game selection but in football this game is not a conference game

They would never do that. They need that cash to pay their salaries. It's all about the $$$ to the administrations, and they want (need) all the cash from Football they can get.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cut off one's nose to spite one's face.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

So like...

Sep 30, 2015, 10:40 AM

the Big 12 Network?

with both girls soccer teams vaulting up the polls...

Sep 30, 2015, 10:40 AM

this football thing has become a distraction and has taken away from this friday's 100 year celebration of historic riggs field.

perhaps closing down the football program would be prudent at this point allowing DRad, the CUAD & IPTAY to focus all resources on clemson's true calling as a soccer skewl?

To what purpose?

Clemson loses millions of TV $$$

Football program falls into shambles

Recruits de-cruit

Clemson football becomes laughing stock of the entire nation

Forever being known as "chicken" because we were "too scared" to play ND on our own field

Huhhh?

Negative press gets fixed by kicking consistent butt and moving on. We make our own press.

all valid. i'm not sure york

Sep 30, 2015, 11:00 AM

considered all of these points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

i don't think they consider it scared to stand up

Sep 30, 2015, 11:03 AM

to inequity, injustice or taking your balls then going home after medical procedure.

matter of fact espn gives you a courage award for it.

thanks for the chuckle dsp***

Sep 30, 2015, 8:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

We have to earn the respect every season, we can't assume

Sep 30, 2015, 11:05 AM

everyone will respect us. We have to EARN every bit every season.

Yes, that "whooshing" sound going over many of...

Sep 30, 2015, 9:09 PM

...your heads is Yorkie's sarcasm. Good lowered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Well, that or this:

Sep 30, 2015, 9:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, there is that. But don't think Yorkie would go there..

Sep 30, 2015, 9:15 PM

..yet.

Sep 30, 2015, 9:18 PM

Huh?

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic