Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buying line ups?
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Buying line ups?

Dec 22, 2015, 11:45 AM

Has anyone here ever used one? When I was first asked I said no way that will ruin the fun. After a few losses I decided ok ill try it for a week, instantly started building a bankroll. I was in and still am following the bankroll plan laid out for me I went from low low balances to increasing slowly and steadily . When you start winning it definitely does not ruin the fun! I've been consistently building a bankroll since October, and finally got to the point where I set myself a withdraw number of $500.(Suggested by guess who? My provider.) If you told me i'd be doing that when I first got into Draftkings playing MLB line ups I had no business making, I'd never have believed you, ever. If it wasn't for the help of DFSBucks I wouldn't be on FanDuel feeling good more nights then not. Any question I have about anything dfs related like how much I should be spending with x in my bank, or any simple question you could possibly think of. He's always willing and wants to help, whenever I need it that's the best part. Hit pretty big for me tonight getting up too $800, I've even learned to create my own line ups that can do pretty well in tournaments some times, all from everything that my he has taught me. I took a few of my own screen shots to share with everyone,also a few I got from his page, if anyone else is interested! Here's what I got Oh yea almost forgot This Sorry if against rules just so excited!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give me your line ups for this week. I will not pay for them***

Dec 22, 2015, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
General Boards - Gaming and Fantasy Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next