Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Get this virus insanity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 322

Get this virus insanity

Jul 1, 2020, 12:09 PM

I know a guy who had corona. Not really sick at all, just fever and stuffy nose. He is fine.

Guy has 4 daughters and a wife (of course) all in the same house.

3 of the daughters and the wife - positive for antibody

1 daughter no antibody and no coronavirus.

Doctors think that potentially daughter of with no antibody or testing positive for virus had it long ago. Her antibody has gone away and now she is testing negative all the way around.

Weird stuff man. Weird stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tests seem to have quite a few false negatives also.***

Jul 1, 2020, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It can take days for a positive to show up....

Jul 1, 2020, 2:13 PM

IIRC, up to 5 after exposure.

My neighbors are idiots.

On Sunday they were 'exposed' to someone who tested positive. On Tuesday morning they took the test and it's negative. Doesn't mean they are in the clear. That's why they tell you to self-quarantine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My buddy that got a positive result Friday actually

Jul 1, 2020, 12:14 PM

had two test last week. He had not heard back from the CVS one last we spoke but will be interesting if that is different. Little doubt the positive test was correct since he was in a Clemson bar and lost taste and smell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CVS? Corona Virus Store?***

Jul 1, 2020, 12:17 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Jul 1, 2020, 12:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bar that I go to

Jul 1, 2020, 12:18 PM [ in reply to My buddy that got a positive result Friday actually ]

they are social distancing nazis. Which is good. You can sit around the bar and still talk and have a drink. I have done this 2-3 times just to get out and feel normal again. But I for darn sure arent going to a packed bar and partying. Thats just asking for the virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your friend named

Jul 1, 2020, 1:09 PM [ in reply to My buddy that got a positive result Friday actually ]

Pete?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

No. I've met Pete a few times over the years but

Jul 1, 2020, 1:13 PM

I doubt he'd recognize or recall me.

Pretty sure I had the virus Sunday.

Jul 1, 2020, 12:31 PM

Had a slight headache, wasn't really hungry, and had zero energy. I'm certain the 10% ABV Trappist Ales I drank Saturday night were infected.

I'm better now.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting allergy shots today and this lady walked in

Jul 1, 2020, 1:08 PM

toting an oxygen tank. Overheard the nurses talking to her. She was probably around 60yo and a good 250+lbs and maybe 5'7". She shuffled like a 90yo. She said she had been bedridden for three weeks. One in the hospital. She says she can barely walk 20 feet without being out of breath, and that's an improvement.

Luckily, after 3+ weeks you're not contagious, nevertheless people had looks. I'm sure she had every bad condition possible, but it wrecked her. And she wasn't a spring chicken to begin with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VRBO neighbor told me last week he had it.

Jul 1, 2020, 2:51 PM

Said his 20 year old daughter got it when she went out with some friends here in CHS. But they also ate at Water's Edge twice, and the Shem Creek bars have been hit pretty hard. 6 employees at Waters edge, a couple at Tavern and Table, and 3 at Saltwater Cowboy. So there's no telling where they really got it.

VRBO neighbor was from Maryland and down for a month, and ended up taking Covid back with him. Family of 5 all had it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

where the NY neighbor go?

Jul 1, 2020, 3:20 PM

you finally got rid of him and his cough?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: VRBO neighbor told me last week he had it.

Jul 1, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to VRBO neighbor told me last week he had it. ]

Are they all dying? No.
Are they all deathly sick? No.
They all on ventilators? No.

Fear mongering at its best. You old ##### stay home. The rest of us that are healthy and exercise and have a good BMI will enjoy life.

Replies: 13
| visibility 322
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic