Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lemme know if you gonna be @ Sierra Nevada
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 323

Lemme know if you gonna be @ Sierra Nevada

Feb 22, 2020, 8:36 AM

today!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be there, or be square***

Feb 22, 2020, 9:22 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to be square

Feb 22, 2020, 9:31 AM

Then I discovered beer and pizza now I be round.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Bengaline on the bus coming home

Feb 22, 2020, 9:33 AM

https://twitter.com/rainmaker1973/status/1231224661570093057?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Which end?

Feb 22, 2020, 9:57 AM

;)

Re: Lemme know if you gonna be @ Sierra Nevada

Feb 22, 2020, 10:03 AM

I will not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get some duck fat fries, wings, and beer cheese w pretzel bites

Feb 22, 2020, 10:09 AM

For me please.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Otra Vez

Feb 22, 2020, 10:59 AM

probably the only sour they have.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they actually just launched Wild Little Thing

Feb 22, 2020, 11:51 AM

It’s a true sour beer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2020, 11:48 AM

We dont generally get along due to politics, but we would get along well there. Youre lucky. I bet you have perfect drinking weather today too.

Feb 22, 2020, 11:57 AM

User Logo
Carlsbad®
Ring of Honor [28188]
TigerPulse: 100%
Re: Lemme know if you gonna be @ Sierra Nevada [1]
Posted: Feb 22, 2020 11:48 AM

We dont generally get along due to politics, but we would get along well there. Youre lucky. I bet you have perfect drinking weather today too.

how could you possibly get along with people that have no morals or character. pretty sure i never want to be in the same room with you and a beer.

Feb 22, 2020, 11:59 AM

and how could you even pull for clemson in the first place. pretty sure i know who dabo voted for. guess he has no morals or character either huh.

Feb 22, 2020, 12:11 PM

You have no idea who he supports or what he thinks about Trump as a man. Also, I always said that I understand why people would vote for Trump over the Dems and their extreme Ideas...open borders etc. What I was talking about was anyone who thinks Trump is great. I highly doubt Dabo has much respect for Trump's antics. Dabo is too classy as a man.

Feb 22, 2020, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Lemme know if you gonna be @ Sierra Nevada ]

I am pretty sure nobody on this site or even off this site would have a beer with you anywhere, so you have that going for you.

I’ve had a beer with him in Boston. I’d also have one .....

Feb 22, 2020, 12:40 PM

with you in a heartbeat Carlsbad®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve had a beer with him in Boston. I’d also have one .....

Feb 22, 2020, 1:59 PM

Likewise. I have seen the good side of everyone on here. Everyone has their good moments, some of us have bad moments.
Some always have their A game..you, 7spots, FatherG, and many more. There are guys like me and tigermanac that are willing to throw blows on the wrong day for anyone who annoys us. That said, I would probably have a few beers with anyone one here...even Deroberts...although I cant imagine him being mellow even over beer. He is cantankerous 24/7, at least online.

I used to argue with posters in he mange years ago

Feb 22, 2020, 3:10 PM

life's too short for that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At one time I would go off on the infamous ;) ............

Feb 22, 2020, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve had a beer with him in Boston. I’d also have one ..... ]

Tigerbalm1® in fact I got banned for a few weeks.

I talked to him and heard his story etc. on things which I won't share. I still may not always agree with him but I understood where he is coming from.

In fact he's one of the few here who I have in my email addresses. We are not all going to agree on things be it politics, beer, food, sports etc. But we can get be civil.

Oh yeah Balm unless something drastic happens I'm voting Trump again. ;)

#FreeTulsi

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 323
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic