»
Topic: FSU played great, but I was disappointed in FSU's cockiness
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 9:37 PM by: ClemsonBrad23
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

FSU played great, but I was disappointed in FSU's cockiness

[2]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:44 PM

at the end of the game. When their defense posed for the cameras and started acting like a bunch of crazed, obnoxious fools, I totally lost respect for them. College players should learn to win and lose with class. Sad to see FSU act like the Miami teams of old.

That said, I was very impressed with how FSU played on the field.

Go TIGERS!!! I am feeling the pain of a team that is hurting. But I am proud of our coaches and our players and my university.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: FSU played great, but I was disappointed in FSU's cockiness

[1]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:45 PM

Is "we too deep" cocky? It sure seems like it but everybody loves it because we rap it.

We ant too deep on D. Our D is far from that. We should ban that song until we have the 85 bears D or at least a college equal.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Some of their fans were less than

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:46 PM

classy after the game, too, but that's part of it I guess. At least we didn't have one player getting a win while the team lost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Some of their fans were less than

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:47 PM

The cheering while Shuey was down was pretty bad. other than that noles in UP were decent.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I expected nothing less from FSU***

[1]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:48 PM

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: FSU played great, but I was disappointed in FSU's cockiness

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:49 PM

I don't see it that way. I think you're fooling yourself if you think our guys wouldn't celebrate in a similar way, if the camera man put the camera in their face like that after a win like that. It wasn't anything to do with class. Football is violent and requires a certain level of machismo and bravado, and after a win like that it's hard for most to tamp down the testosterone flow.

Disappointed? Where were you in the 90's

[1]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:52 PM

FSU has always been arrogant @sshats

2019 white level member

When you can back it up

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 8:55 PM

I have no problem with it,it sucks but we had our chance to prevent that. Those kids just had a dominating win on the road on national TV. I sure would have liked to see our guys celebrating. Oh well

Re: Winston sounded like a Black Panther leader during

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 9:09 PM

his locker room speech.

To quote our own coach.....

Posted: Oct 20, 2013 9:12 PM

They don't give a crap. I would trade humble failure for confident cockiness everytime.

Get over it.

[1]
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 9:37 PM

Andre Branch wore a championship belt during the ACCCG before the clock was at 0:00. I assume you never lost respect for him

Replies: 10  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1066 people have read this post