Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Get out Jesse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Get out Jesse

Jan 17, 2015, 5:53 PM

Why is Jesse Jackson the expert on Clemson?????? Why does what he says matter to our University??? Get this fool out of our business. We've been around longer than he has.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get out Jesse

Jan 17, 2015, 5:56 PM

Just causing trouble and stirring the pot.

Totally agree.......stay away.

I think his routine visits to Clemson stem back to

Jan 17, 2015, 6:11 PM

when he was younger. Didn't he get denied admission to Clemson and that's how he ended up going to Illinois on football scholarship? Also, he's from Greenville, an old neighborhood named Fieldcrest which, if I remember correctly, was renamed for him in the early 1980s. He's spoken several times in the auditorium at Tillman Hall.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think his routine visits to Clemson stem back to

Jan 17, 2015, 10:45 PM

You're about right....
Actually he grew up on Haynie street here in Greenville...(the neighborhood has since went through a more "upscale" improvement)... Jesse Jackson townhomes were in the area that is known by a lot more people as "fieldcrest"(not an offical name)......
And,as you "probably" know JJT was demolished around 7 years ago to build better "government housing".....

thats what corporate America pays him & Sharpton to do***

Jan 17, 2015, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Get out Jesse ]

Re: thats what corporate America pays him & Sharpton to do***

Jan 17, 2015, 6:27 PM

He has enough problems with his own family without worrying about Clemson. His son in prison and his daughter in law will be going when his son gets out. Needs to clean up his own affairs. Also he has been cheating on his wife, but I think he finally stopped. Had it not been for a sports writer from the Greenville News, I don't think he would have gotten into the University of Illinois. I want name the person, but a lot of people in Greenville will know who it is. Just stay out of Clemson Jessie.

coot stay away from this board and go deal with the racism..

Jan 17, 2015, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Get out Jesse ]

of your coot fan base, and one of SCU's history professors who is a member of a white supremacist group.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot worry about the racism at your own school...

Jan 17, 2015, 6:19 PM

let's not forget your fan base still yell racial slurs at opposing players. Let Clemson deal with it's own issues. SCU actually owned slaves. And SCU currently has a history professor (Clyde Wilson) that is a member of a white supremacist group. So worry about your own school which still actively engages in racism.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2004/winter/the-ideologues

Jan 17, 2015, 6:21 PM

AMEN

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

He and Al Sharpton are two of the biggest RACIST on earth...

Jan 18, 2015, 1:59 PM

They profit from it and don't want to see it end. Any event where they are in attendance "representing blacks" loses all credibility.

Jan 18, 2015, 2:44 PM

He's a disgrace to his race and intent of doing as much damage to this country as he can. Just like Sharpton. Just a couple of poverty pimps!

Jesse = Media #####***

Jan 18, 2015, 3:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic