Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's how things will go down (if Watson isn't able to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Here's how things will go down (if Watson isn't able to

Nov 19, 2014, 1:24 PM

return this season) and you can hold me to this, bring it back up later, whatever you want to do.

1. Dabo knows whoever we run out there at QB against GSU will put up big numbers. So after CS looks great on paper he can come out in conferences next week and say he told us so and that CS gives us the best chance to win blah blah

2. Then CS starts vs SC (again assuming Watson can't go), throws for 1 or more picks, gets sacked 2 to 5 times, we abandon the run game again and we lose.

3. Then Dabo will give us his normal spiel and lecture about turnovers and protecting the ball. Proud of the players, proud of Stoudt, given his all to the university, got bigger goals, got a big bowl game to prepare for. Good season still in sight. blah blah blah

4. Then we lose the bowl game and Dabo gives us other spiel about a good recruiting class, proud of his players, plagued by injuries, good season anyway, blah blah blah....

I can already see it all unfolding.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh look, CooTatTheFinishLine has shown up...***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh look, it's Billy L the "Pump sunshine or you're a coot"

Nov 19, 2014, 1:27 PM

guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh look, CooTatTheFinishLine has shown up...***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Oh look, CooTatTheFinishLine has shown up...*** ]

Hey it's the "I'm gonna introduce my fist to your face" tough guy...

Only if you boo Cole...are you gonna boo Cole, tough guy?***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:10 PM

Re: Only if you boo Cole...are you gonna boo Cole, tough guy?***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:11 PM

You tell em Coot

Nov 19, 2014, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Only if you boo Cole...are you gonna boo Cole, tough guy?*** ]

If I do...What are you gonna do about it?***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Only if you boo Cole...are you gonna boo Cole, tough guy?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Just remember...you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:23 PM

is that like if you aint first, you're last?***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:28 PM

Btw, I like games...what are we gonna play?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

How 'bout a little game I like to call "Billy Roulette"???***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:35 PM

Sounds fun, can we go to the craps table afterwards?***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:38 PM

Re: How 'bout a little game I like to call "Billy Roulette"???***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:44 PM [ in reply to How 'bout a little game I like to call "Billy Roulette"???*** ]

God your an idiot..who even says stuff like that..kinda creepy..anyway, like I said yesterday..Sec UH Row U ..big guy with the beard. Alright now Billy..enjoy your fisting

Nov 19, 2014, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Only if you boo Cole...are you gonna boo Cole, tough guy?*** ]

If your the same guy that had the Facebook pic posted of him yesterday that liked all the male action movie stars...I'd be afraid you might want to do something else with your fist

Nov 19, 2014, 2:23 PM
image.jpg(105.8 K)

You know...this one

WHO ????***

Nov 19, 2014, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Oh look, CooTatTheFinishLine has shown up...*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

#dumper***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for noticing JFB.***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:28 PM

Get a life

Nov 19, 2014, 1:30 PM

You drain the life out of everyone around you with your irrational attitude.

Re: Get a life

Nov 19, 2014, 1:31 PM

methinks cu has crossed the finish line in last place

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please explain to me what is irrational in that line of

Nov 19, 2014, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Get a life ]

events?

That could very well be EXACTLY how the rest of our season plays out.(especially if cole is at the helm which is sad but true)

If I have to explain to you

Nov 19, 2014, 1:48 PM

The amount of irrational fear he must have, then you may be in the same boat with him. It is completely irrational to worry about worrying. I think it is known as pheebo syndrome. Certainly makes for a very miserable life for the irrational worrier and everyone around him. Hence, get a life.

what makes it irrational?***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:50 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

EXACTLY!!!!***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:52 PM

Re: If I have to explain to you

Nov 19, 2014, 1:52 PM [ in reply to If I have to explain to you ]

What exactly is irrational? Do tell...

So in other words.....you don't have a clue why it's

Nov 19, 2014, 1:54 PM [ in reply to If I have to explain to you ]

irrational?

Re: Here's how things will go down (if Watson isn't able to

Nov 19, 2014, 1:30 PM

let me guess. you are also in the we need a left handed shortstop at clemson crowd. lmao

Nov 19, 2014, 1:33 PM

All I know is I'm so sick of hearing about Cole, watching him play and just the Tigers O sucking. I wish the young man the best in the future but so happy this is his last season. If he starts the Coot game it will def be 6 in a row. That my friends is just hard for me to think about and would be pitiful.

First time for everything right ?

Nov 19, 2014, 1:41 PM

nm

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Given the same situation, now tell us what you would do and

Nov 19, 2014, 1:36 PM

say if you were the coach, assuming of course the same outcome.

Re: Given the same situation, now tell us what you would do and

It wouldn't be the same situation for one because Cole Stoudt wouldn't be starting another game. I'd give the next guy a shot and ride it out for better or worse.

If we still lose, then I can say that I've tried every avenue possible to spark the offense under the circumstances. NOT trying is failure.

I would rather lose with the water boy at QB and KNOW that the problem is attempted to be fixed rather than lose by running out the same guys and setting them up for failure.

If you sir were coaching, I might even boo

Nov 19, 2014, 1:45 PM

not the players, the coach!

And I dont boo college kids who can do something I cant. Like play football.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you sir were coaching, I might even boo

Nov 19, 2014, 1:47 PM

So you boo common sense?

You gave us a blow by blow of what Dabo would say

Nov 19, 2014, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Given the same situation, now tell us what you would do and ]

after the loss and before the bowl. How he was proud of the players, blah, blah. I wanted you to tell me what you would say if you were the coach. Don't tell me you would try something different. What would you say to the media after you lost? What would you say to get the fans and your players ready for the bowl game? What would you say after the bowl loss?

You like to hang on Dabo's every word and criticize everything he says. What would you say differently?

Re: You gave us a blow by blow of what Dabo would say

Nov 19, 2014, 1:54 PM

I never said what he would say is wrong. Just that it will be the same things said every year (SC) because of the same result.

We've been trying to fix turnovers FOR FOUR YEARS!!

You're having a hard time understanding the point. What I would say is irrelevant because it would be a different situation.

Dabo will ignore common sense, run Stoudt out there, blame the issue on someone else and never put blame where it belongs, on coaching decisions.

LOL that's OK. I understand you not wanting to put yourself

Nov 19, 2014, 2:19 PM

out there for criticizm.

Re: LOL that's OK. I understand you not wanting to put yourself

Nov 19, 2014, 2:21 PM

I've already answered your question....

"If we still lose, then I can say that I've tried every avenue possible to spark the offense under the circumstances. NOT trying is failure."

What else do you want guy? Ignore the answer and continue to ask for more? That makes about as much sense as continuing to start Cole Stoudt.

Can you pick the winning PowerBall numbers too?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Too soon?

gotta admit

Nov 19, 2014, 1:51 PM

that was funny

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

yea you maybe about right. If we can only hope DW plays against scar. Got to play the promised senior that he will play unless his arm falls off or is carried off the field. Nick does not have a change. Hopely Stout will build a lead quick and Nick plays better during the second half.

The way things are going, Stout will get hurt and be done. Leaving us with NickS and Olsen for scar. DW can not play. DW plays in bowl game. End up 10 - 4.

Scar 0-6 likely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCAR is a rivalry game. I wouldn't bet the farm on us

losing if we play Stoudt.

He was good enough to beat Louisville, so he's good enough to beat SCAR. If the OL plays worth a crap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You cannot possibly know that until there is an MRI.

Try reading it again....***

Nov 19, 2014, 1:55 PM

Re: That sounds about right. Don't most coaches do the

Nov 19, 2014, 1:59 PM

same?

Cocklovers Lose

Nov 19, 2014, 2:04 PM

no matter who starts. wager me.....anybody. cocklovers will not win. I'm telling you now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Wow. Must be hard

Nov 19, 2014, 2:13 PM

Must be difficult having that negative of an outlook on things.

I genuinely hope your life doesn't suck as much as you make it seem to

Nov 19, 2014, 2:14 PM

I agree with everything you said there.

Nov 19, 2014, 2:47 PM

100 % correct !

Replies: 48
| visibility 1