Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Often overlooked stat concerning our recent series vs Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Often overlooked stat concerning our recent series vs Bama

Jan 21, 2019, 12:28 PM

2015 season: lost to Bama in national championship game - @deadsolidperfect not banned at time of game

2016 season: beat Bama for the national championship - @deadsolidperfect banned at time of game

2017 season: lost to Bama in semifinals - @deadsolidperfect not banned at time of game

2018 season: beat Bama for the national championship - @deadsolidperfect banned at time of game

I think we can spot the common denominator here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Who?

Jan 21, 2019, 12:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What about

Jan 21, 2019, 12:31 PM

InsideDon?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Often overlooked stat concerning our recent series vs Bama

Jan 21, 2019, 12:31 PM

Glad to see that Bob never stops working, and nothing escapes him. So, we now have a plan. Thanks Bob. We're on it.

Jan 21, 2019, 12:36 PM

Uh oh - Now I’m in a quandary Bob! You uncovered this fact just when I thought MyFavOrange had disclosed that the real factor controlling Clemson’s football fortunes was his marital status.... LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 21, 2019, 1:42 PM

now we have two factors controlling Clemson's football success...LOL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 2:12 PM

Yep Myfav- Now Clemson’s future football success is assured!! And if you can bequeath your marital status portion of the success totally to DSP’s banning facto - well then ... you will be free to remarry!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 21, 2019, 2:30 PM

I'll pass on the "remarrying" for awhile.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, Crump didn't ban half of the lounge this year so we

Jan 21, 2019, 12:38 PM

had an undefeated season. Last year mass bannings took place leading up to the Syracuse game and we lost

Isn't that just like Crump,

Jan 21, 2019, 12:58 PM

always halfassin a job.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Could be circumstantial but I agree with you, keep the

Jan 21, 2019, 1:29 PM

ban hammer on him!!

Germans, Germans, Germans, where have you been? Short

Jan 21, 2019, 2:59 PM

Of in the hospital I have little sympathy

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 3:19 PM

No,no, no. DSP helps us be who we are, you must bring her back!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 5:26 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic