Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia vs Auburn thoughts. I am still surpirised
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,478

Georgia vs Auburn thoughts. I am still surpirised

Dec 21, 2017, 7:54 PM

about how successful Georgia was in recruiting this year but will keep my opinions to myself. However, I will say that what they did is got to be driving the Auburn group crazy. I had a classmate from Atlanta. Unfortunately he is deceased, but he was an Auburn grad, a CEO of a successful Atlanta firm, and he told me years ago that he and other successful Auburn alums met every August at the Cossa Valley County Club in Rome, Ga and pooled their money for “recruiting.” Obviously it worked, i.e. Cam Newton. Just saying that after yesterday, I can assure you that they will up their anti this coming year and Auburn will out recruit Georgia next year. That’s how the SEC works.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ So, you're 72 or 73 i suspect..

Dec 21, 2017, 8:02 PM

which has nothing to do with recruiting..but i believe you!

Class of 1963 here but finally got out in 1966 due to service delay and thankfully married.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ So, you're 72 or 73 i suspect..

Dec 21, 2017, 8:05 PM

Well, LBB, we were there a couple for years there together!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

75. Original class of ‘64, but Uncle Sam made it ‘66.***

Dec 21, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to ^^^ So, you're 72 or 73 i suspect.. ]

Re: 75. Original class of ‘64, but Uncle Sam made it ‘66.***

Dec 21, 2017, 8:23 PM

*salutes*

Not football related but I had to have brake work

Dec 21, 2017, 8:30 PM

done on my car last week. When I went to pick it up the guy asked me if I had ever been in the service. When I said I had, he took 10% off. I thanked him and said that is the first time I have ever been shown appreciation for serving my country. Kind of sad.

Yep..but saved $22 this week on car parts

Dec 21, 2017, 8:42 PM

same way..10% off being a Vet!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s why I always go to Lowe’s ??***

Dec 22, 2017, 9:19 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia vs Auburn thoughts. I am still surpirised

Dec 21, 2017, 8:46 PM

Slightly off the original subject here, but I'm not alone. The Auburn and Georgia tags brought to mind. Minus Clemson, because I'm biased, I still believe Auburn was playing the best ball down the stretch in the country. That bruising game between them and Alabama took a toll. That's why I was not excited about playing Bama in game 1. Having said that, for the first time in three years, I believe it is our playoff to lose!

Dec 21, 2017, 8:47 PM

By the way, thank you all for your service.

Dec 21, 2017, 9:39 PM

Nobody antes up more player cash, houses, cars, sibling scholarships, etc, tan ugay. It is in their DNA. Kirby is just bringing it back out like it used to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2017, 2:59 AM

> Nobody antes up more player cash, houses, cars,
> sibling scholarships, etc, tan ugay. It is in their
> DNA. Kirby is just bringing it back out like it used
> to be.

You should know. When it comes to cheating you tigers have keen insight.

dude you're stupid

Dec 22, 2017, 9:15 AM

enjoy your cla$$ and get outta here.

Look guys.

Dec 22, 2017, 9:29 AM

UGA is successful in recruiting because it's the University of Georgia. UGA had NC talent when Richt was coach and has had that kinda talent as long as I can remember and I'm fuggin 65 years old.

Nobody has proven that Smart is an elite coach so there's no reason to get all torn up about UGA's tremendously talented recruiting class. If it's wasted it won't be the first time UGA wasted a ton of talent.

Looking back over the season UGA's two big wins came against a typically overrated ND team whose biggest win was over a typically overrated USCw team and an AU team with a vital component missing off its offense leaving it without much of a running game.

I want UGA to win in the first round so we can pulverize two SEC teams in the PO. OU was luck to get them instead of us in the first round, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,478
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic