Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Update: Brianna Rollins earns bid to 2016 Olympics
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

General Update: Brianna Rollins earns bid to 2016 Olympics

Jul 8, 2016, 9:56 PM

Brianna Rollins earns bid to 2016 Olympics

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMERICA

Jul 8, 2016, 10:10 PM

USA USA USA

Re: AMERICA

Jul 9, 2016, 9:20 AM

If we were in the SEC should we be chanting SEC, SEC, SEC instead?

proud of her. Proud of Tevin Hester too.

Jul 9, 2016, 7:13 AM

But those dadgum high school boys were too fast in the 200m.

#dangyounguns

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: General Update: Brianna Rollins earns bid to 2016 Olympics

Jul 9, 2016, 11:13 AM

Fantastic - Congrats Brianna!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just found a reason to watch the Olympics

Jul 9, 2016, 12:12 PM

Congratulations, Brianna! GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Awesome for Brianna; that looks like the hardest track event

Jul 9, 2016, 12:15 PM

Run extremely fast and barely clear hurdles
without tripping and face planting. Will be
great to see her in August at the Olympics.

Hard to believe she's only the 2nd Clemson
women's track athlete to make the U.S. Olympic
team. There's been a bunch of NCAA champions
over the years. I know a lot have made the
Olynpics for other countries.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/28500/pdf/track_field/2015-16/2016RecordBook.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The event is all about pace and timing

Jul 11, 2016, 2:37 PM

You have to be an amazing athlete AND have flawless technique.

Re: General Update: Brianna Rollins earns bid to 2016 Olympics

Jul 11, 2016, 2:31 PM

We can and should pray that she keeps her health from breathing the air in that sewage garbage dump. The people that are responsible for stealing all of the money that was earmarked to clean that diseased infested place up, Natural life in prison wouldn't be a suitable sentence for what they have done. Millions of peoples lives have been put at risk from the diseases and un-treatable infections coming out of the water there. There is no way I would step foot in there for the Olympics or anything else even if it was a totally free trip. To be perfectly honest, I can't think of a word that would express how shameful and deplorable the conditions are in that city. The worst thing is, the diseases and infections that people get there, they will be spreading them all over the world. And somebody right now should be ordering their countryman the h&ll out of there before a plaque of some sort mutates from the sicknesses just floating around in all that sewage with millions more people coming in there adding to it that is most likely contaminating their drinking water there.

It will cost a thousand times more that will be spent there to find cure for the sickness mutating in all that sewage freely floating through out the city. Those conditions are no less than the conditions in places in Africa. With the world meeting there for F-ing games scares the sh!t out of me!!! Plaques have killed more people through out the history of the world than wars, and we are not to smart for it to never happen again bc it can and will, with people visiting and living in those types of horrific conditions where sewage is contaminating and creating diseases that don't even have a name yet. Get the h&ll out of Rio de Janeiro, no games are worth the havoc that can come from it when the games are over. We know that place is a very high risk for diseases. Just get out, leave, and it is just that easy. And it will send a strong message to the world that we don't play games in condition like those in Rio de Janeiro!!!

http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_/id/13411784/us-rowers-battle-stomach-illness-rio-de-janeiro-2016-olympics-test-event

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T I G E RRRR S!!!!!!!***

Jul 12, 2016, 1:38 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic