Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Geez leave recruits be...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,208

Geez leave recruits be...

Jul 2, 2015, 9:52 PM

Love how some of dog a kid if he goes somewhere else but laud him if picks Clemson. And in case you've had your head in the sand our boys have had an interesting summer. And, go look at some of the Twitter accounts of our guys. They ain't the Boy Scouts

But I forget. You guys were also angels in college and you're angels now. So...throw that stone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Geez leave recruits be...

Jul 2, 2015, 10:04 PM

I kinda felt that way earlier today after he committed to ND, wish him luck and move on..but after seeing the kinda weird way he did it with the bus thing (that's a first) and now seeing how he's still trying to get attention by his tweet few minutes ago, it's like he still wants attention..something he's had plenty of for the past year. I still say good luck but don't think he would fit in good at Clemson

Jul 3, 2015, 12:11 AM

Kinda like Jimmy Clausen and his limo. He committed by pulling up in a limo to the College Football Hall of Fame, hair immaculately spiked and product-filled, sunglassed and blinged-up. This, after all, is the guy who arrived at the College Football Hall of Fame in South Bend, Ind., in a stretch Hummer limo to announce his decision to commit to Notre Dame. During that initial news conference, he flashed his high school championship bling and said he was joining the Fighting Irish to "try and get four national championship rings."

And if you watch the bus video closely, both buses have drivers in them. Who could prove that the drivers were not helping?

this kid is another clausen/kelly...and we all know how they worked out.

Jul 3, 2015, 12:29 AM

I agree with your post but the bus drivers - well they might have been there to prevent the bus from free rolling down the road. I'm sure insurance people made sure of that.

Can't tell if ghey or not***

Jul 3, 2015, 12:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Geez leave recruits be... ]

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

What happened to his head ??

Jul 3, 2015, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Geez leave recruits be... ]

Lightning in the area ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree.

Jul 3, 2015, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Geez leave recruits be... ]

He doesn't belong here if he's not all in.

All other factors are Dabo's problem. Dabo has a good record at culling most of the problem kids out before they get here and an excellent record at straightening out some of the one's he misses on and ridding us of the others.

We don't know if this was one of the culls or if he just wasn't ALL IN. Either way there's no reason for us to grieve or take pot shots at someone who will not affect our program in either of the categories listed above. If that kid is a problem he's not ours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

English as a primary language

Jul 3, 2015, 12:40 PM

Is proving to be tougher than you thought, is it not??

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,208
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic