Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember when we heard Kelly was leaving....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Remember when we heard Kelly was leaving....

Nov 27, 2018, 4:52 PM

Every Tiger fan I know was filled with dread and fear. I really thought our whole season could blow up because how many times have we seen locker rooms react negatively when there's a quarterback change, not to mention one who was leaving the program with bad feelings and a public airing of grievances. But look where we are now....beat our rival (if they still are) by 3 touchdowns, getting ready to play for the conference championship and then on to the playoffs. For those who want to criticize, think about where we could have been.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez, I thought nothing of the kind. Finally over with the

Nov 27, 2018, 4:56 PM

artificial sharing of the QB position when TL was obviously not only the future but also the present.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: Remember when we heard Kelly was leaving....

Nov 27, 2018, 4:57 PM

you must not know many Tigers fans then

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

had he not left, we might have beat the coots last Saturday

Nov 27, 2018, 4:59 PM

:S

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Every Tiger fan you know?

Nov 27, 2018, 5:21 PM

Man, we definitely fun in different circles. Myself nor anyone I know was worried about a KB departure. What needs to be done eventually shall be done immediately.

Re: Every Tiger fan you know?

Nov 27, 2018, 7:26 PM

Yeah, I know a few. It wasn't a question of who was the better quarterback. That was obvious. It was what the locker room reaction might be. You know....some guys support the starter and some guys support the 2nd string guy. But then (simplified) Christian took Trevor to breakfast and everything was okay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who? Never heard of her.***

Nov 27, 2018, 5:22 PM

Re: Remember when we heard Kelly was leaving....

Nov 27, 2018, 7:15 PM

So, now we have to wonder if Dabo will bail, the next time some idiot posts some bad press....

#OVERREACTEDCOACH

Message was edited by: benwelch®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fear and dread?!? I was thrilled.

Nov 27, 2018, 7:32 PM

It was obvious that Trevor was the better QB by leaps and bounds, and I had major concerns about our offense moving forward if our coaches continued altering series with both TL and KB. Doing so would only stagnate our offense and slow Trevor’s development.

In a perfect world, KB would have stayed to be the backup, but honestly, with the way he handled things, I don’t have much confidence that he would have been a leader and valuable team member in that situation.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic