Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gather round children while Greenr updates the cheating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1,176

Gather round children while Greenr updates the cheating

Sep 16, 2019, 3:02 PM

story of the past few months.

Recap:

Some (or all) of this was shared on TNET at various times. Well, Greenr knows a guy who suspected his wife was cheating on him. He put a tracking device on her car and immediately tracked her at like 1:00 AM at a local boat landing. Confronted her and she denied everything (lulz).

Then he got into her phone and found dirty pictures and suggestive texts exchanged with a gentleman. He confronted her with this information as well and she just acted like it was a Joke. She was NOT being unfaithful.

About this time she got pregnant. She only had sex with her husband once, maybe twice, in the window of conception and it was certainly her coming onto him, aggressively, but he has his doubts as to whether or not it is his.

Update:

He has been doing some snooping. Found out that person #1 from the boat landing IS NOT THE SAME GUY from the text messages. These are separate incidents within a month or so with 2 different guys. Well, Guy #1 is unlocated. He, with some help, cannot figure out who he is. I think he just knows that the guy drives a Blue Avalanche.

Guy #2 has been discovered however. Guy #2 goes to the gym with Greenr. Guy #2 is a certified roid user. And last, but not least, Guy #2 is recently engaged. Well, my friend has reached out to the fiance of Guy #2. At first it was via letter and gave his number for her to contact if she wanted. She got mad and was texting threatening things to my friend at first, bitch is certifiably crazy. She finally calls my friend and they talk about it. Then she confronted her fiance about it and he admitted to ... getting his schlong mouthified in the stock room at their place of work. She works somewhere that deals with contractors and he is a contractor. The poop hits the fan. She finds my friends's wife on Facebook and puts her on blast (as the kids say) to everyone late last week. So now LOTS of people know and know it is true.

Wife still denies EVERYTHING. Says this is all made up. My friend has now resorted to...defending his wife. These motherfckers are all crazy and this is some redneck soap opera bullhsit. He was visiting a sporting good store to get more ammo this weekend, just in case.

What would you say are the chances that she did more than just suck on his ###### a few times in the stock room? 100%? 110%? (If you aint giving 110%, she can keep her filthy hands off his cock)

Anyways, working from home today until about 330, so AMA.

Also, this is NOT FBCoachSC®

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is not the father.***

Sep 16, 2019, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Baby is due in a week or so...HOPEFULLY he follows through

Sep 16, 2019, 3:06 PM

with the DNA test.

Fiance of guy #2 has offered to provide his toothbrush, hair, anything for his DNA if necessary.

I hope it is not his kid, but I bet it is, and they live happily ever after.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guy #2 is still fianced up?

Sep 16, 2019, 3:10 PM

Are these people desperate b/c they sound desperate?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he was kicked out as far as I know. SHe called off the

Sep 16, 2019, 3:13 PM

wedding on Buddybook.

GD sometimes I wish I were friends with your friends on

Sep 16, 2019, 3:15 PM

fb. I had to unfriend FUPA b/c it was getting annoying af with no aftermath.

This was in a closed group but it was screenshot and sent

Sep 16, 2019, 3:15 PM

to me. However, it is a BIG local closed group for Mom's of this certain area.

Time to fire up a Rakisha SoClose fb profile.***

Sep 16, 2019, 3:16 PM

This is actually very promising.

Sep 16, 2019, 3:05 PM

If York County hopes to catch up to Charlotte's homicide numbers any time soon, I mean.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a MULTI-COUNTY drama

Sep 16, 2019, 3:07 PM

but not Mecklenburg. Gotta go a little south to get some of the parties.

We need the extra counties to catch up to Charlotte

Sep 16, 2019, 3:16 PM

so I'll allow it.

When is this episode airing on RednekTV?***

Sep 16, 2019, 3:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Filming now, on location. Hope to have it uploaded to

Sep 16, 2019, 3:08 PM

FoxNews this weekend.

Suckin peeter in the stock room

Sep 16, 2019, 3:08 PM

Tale as old as time

Much like beauty and the beast,

Sep 16, 2019, 3:09 PM

jklol, they are all beasts. SHe was cute before she got pregnant the first time and never lost the 50 lbs.

Guy #2's fiance is rather fetching though, if I do say so myself.

Fetching?

Sep 17, 2019, 8:11 AM

You mean you'd like to have your balls in her mouth, so to speak?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Sorry, misspelled felching.***

Sep 17, 2019, 10:48 AM

They banged

Sep 16, 2019, 3:09 PM

more than once

Plot twist, what if

Sep 16, 2019, 3:10 PM

neither are the father?

Listen, I know a straight up hoare when I hear/see one

Sep 16, 2019, 3:12 PM

We had one at work who was married to a guy at work, her ex husband worked with us and she was banging about 10 dudes in the office. Sadly/luckily she never got preggors until 9 mos ago. HOWEVER, she had since divorced hubby number 3, got remarried for the fourth time and had a baby like last week or something. Probably the new hubby's but you never can tell with a hoare

Which reminds me...

Sep 16, 2019, 3:26 PM

how much did you end up getting when you sold that blue Avalanche?

Im still in the hole

Sep 16, 2019, 3:28 PM

nomsayin?

So how are your wife's new fake tiddies looking

Sep 16, 2019, 3:23 PM

Got any pigs?

is boat landing guy on the suspects list for being the dad?

Sep 16, 2019, 3:31 PM

husband
suitor #1
suitor #2

and secret options: suitors 3-5 because if there are 2 there are more out there.

Doing 2 men while also married...

Sep 16, 2019, 3:33 PM

You know she was on some app where she was just banging random dudes after the first date. I’ve been that guy after my divorce. Women in their 30s want sex so bad. I wish it was like that when they were 20...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so, but I am not 100% sure. I think he could not be

Sep 16, 2019, 3:34 PM [ in reply to is boat landing guy on the suspects list for being the dad? ]

located and wife is still DENYING EVERYTHING like a dumb little bitch, so if nobody can find this stud, they cannot prove that he did or did not pork the wife and create babby.

well, if it's not husband and not #2

Sep 16, 2019, 3:36 PM

there will be some questions raised.

do you ever speak to roid rager at the gym?***

Sep 16, 2019, 3:36 PM

Nah, but about the time he got engaged was the time he

Sep 16, 2019, 3:43 PM

was getting his wang orally lubricated in the supply closet at work and he quit going to the gym. Few months later he shows back up and boom, lost 15ish lbs of muscle. Wife thought it was a different guy but the leg tattoos gave it away. Anyways, I said he HAS to roid since he lost so much muscle mass and his fiance has confirmed that.

Re: Gather round children while Greenr updates the cheating

Sep 16, 2019, 4:27 PM

Hope your friend is not the father and gets rid of her.

They already have one kid and they are crazy so

Sep 17, 2019, 7:40 AM

I am assuming it will be an "us against the world" attitude from here on out or until she starts sucking guys dicks in the stockroom again.

That gives me an idea...

Sep 17, 2019, 8:13 AM

Where, and be specific, does she work?

Sorry, I don't know your friend at all. I'm sure he's a

Sep 16, 2019, 4:40 PM

nice guy, know it in fact. But from this point forward he deserves whatever else cums his way. I'd be so long gone I'd be in a different time zone.

It is usually at this point that lawyers get involved and Facebook shuts down. Your friend needs to walk, no....run away. Like yesterday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its almost like this guy needs to catch her red handed in th

Sep 16, 2019, 6:00 PM

e act in order to think about making a educated decision if he should trust her lies or not.

Smart women are almost impossible to catch in the act

Sep 16, 2019, 8:20 PM

He's got suspicions, backed up by evidence, and now witnesses. What more do you need? Drop her like a bad habit, because that's exactly what she is.

I mean if he really NEEDS to catch her, hire a PI, but from what I've heard I would have long ago heard enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crazy loves crazy. In my opinion, he likes the pursuit and

Sep 17, 2019, 7:42 AM

investigation into it more. It is all a game to him.

I hope he like the "being poor" game

Sep 17, 2019, 11:12 AM

'Cause even if he isn't the baby daddy, if he can't prove who else IS the father, in SC he'll be paying child support for the next 18 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's fugged up***

Sep 17, 2019, 11:15 AM

That would make a man at least think about taking drastic

Sep 17, 2019, 11:22 AM

measures.

This is why it's important to display the willingness to use

Sep 17, 2019, 11:28 AM

extreme violence on those who wrong you early on in a relationship so she knows what you're capable of.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why it's important to display the willingness to use

Sep 17, 2019, 11:34 AM

Yes, it is. And so are the associated divorce laws.

Sep 17, 2019, 11:33 AM [ in reply to that's fugged up*** ]

It's undeniably the worst contract a man who has any aspirations of ever owning or being anything can ever enter on purpose. Oddly, those who are in debt up to their eyeballs probably fare a lot better than those who actually own something. Dave Ramsey's advice on money fails miserably when someone else is trying to take half of everything you own.

Not necessarily

Sep 17, 2019, 2:41 PM [ in reply to I hope he like the "being poor" game ]

he just has to prove he's not the father. There is a presumption that he is because married, but it's rebuttable.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I noah guy...

Sep 17, 2019, 3:12 PM

(a neighbor from a while back)was married, and had a kid for 2 years, found out it wasn't his, started divorce proceedings. Judge didn't care--told neighbor dude he was stuck paying child support, and then the real father owned up and said he'd take her and the kid. I told neighbor he got out lucky.

That's slightly different when the kid is old enough

Sep 17, 2019, 3:16 PM

to "know" someone as their parent.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much does a kid know at 2?

Sep 17, 2019, 3:21 PM

I could have been in a Russian prison camp until I was about 3-3.5 and never known it.

Anyway, I get what you are saying.

Sep 17, 2019, 3:23 PM

I think I remember neighbor saying the judge was a real hardass. He still ended up getting rear ended with a cactus during the divorce.

ifl***

Sep 16, 2019, 5:14 PM

Your friend's situation is F'ed up. Speaking from personal

Sep 16, 2019, 8:55 PM

situation - she likely got a boyfriend or 17 WITHOUT permission from her husband.

She has Tinder

Sep 17, 2019, 7:47 AM

if he really wants to catch her, he needs to create a fake profile and find her.

Right Tiggity®?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I wouldn't bother at this point.***

Sep 17, 2019, 7:37 PM

Why is your friend defending her?

Sep 17, 2019, 10:38 AM

Eff that noise.

Because Crazy

Sep 17, 2019, 10:48 AM

Certifiably crazy.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1,176
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic