Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gather 'round, Jounge. Story time.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 608

Gather 'round, Jounge. Story time.

Aug 24, 2018, 1:10 PM

TRDJ stops at a gas station. Goes in, buys gatorade, exits building. Upon exit, he notices a few fine looking upstanding citizens having a discussion in the parking lot. Not like a normal discussion...more like something about "respect" levels if ya nomesayin.

Mmkay. Whatevs. TRDJ fires up his El Camino and hears said discussion starting to escalate. Looks like we could have fisticuffs! Mmkay, have at it, TRDJ is outtie.

Waiting to turn onto a street that's busy at the time and cannot get out due to traffic. Both of the highly respectful respect seekers return to their cars. One car squeals trying to get out of the parking lot but ALAS! still some traffic. Car #2 squeals it over all aggressive like until on Car 1's ####. LOOKS LIKE SOME ROAD RAGE FITTEN TO HAPPEN!

TRDJ waits patientbearly, thinking he'll watch the respect seekers zoom off into respectville never to be seen again. 1 and 2 quickly depart, 1 trying to evade 2. TRDJ departs in same respect laden direction.

Car 1 busts a quick U turn in attempt to get away from 2 and promptly heads directly at 2. 2 stops in the middle of the road, as does TRDJ. Why stop? Looked like 1 was gonna ram 2 head to head and TRDJ was next to 2. TRDJ is not driving directly into that. No sir.

1 does not ram 2. WHEW! When 1 veers off so as not to hit 2, what does 2 do? I'll tell ya. 2 does what any red blooded respect seeker does: He fires 10-12 rounds from prolly a semi 9mm prolly held sideways into 1's car. TRDJ lays down in the front of the El Camino hoping not to get caught in the wrath of the OK Corral. Shooting stops, 2 bolts, 1 bolts in the opposite direction, and TRDJ heads home on the phone with __________(insert county here)'s finest.

0/10 upgraded to 1/10 because TRDJ left out of there breathing oxygen.

The end.

PS: GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang. I doubt there's a long list of us lilly-white

Aug 24, 2018, 1:17 PM

cul-de-sac kids who have actually witnessed a human firing live rounds at another human IRL. That's cray.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truedat.

Aug 24, 2018, 1:20 PM

Was not a healthy observation. Did not enjoy.

Wrong place, wrong time I guess. Could not believe the time/escalation relationship in terms of them running in parallel so cotdam quickly. Prolly a 3 minute event.

Kinda like watching Renfrow's catch I reckon. Or may 5. Will nevar forget.

Columbia, huh?***

Aug 24, 2018, 1:33 PM

Negative. 1.5 hours northwestish.***

Aug 24, 2018, 1:43 PM

Berea huh?***

Aug 24, 2018, 1:19 PM

No sir.

Aug 24, 2018, 1:24 PM

Twas in an area you woodknot ever expect.

Nothing in news about it. Po-po was all like SOUNDS LIKE A BAD DRUG DEAL. I'm all like, well I guess that's an easy and probably safe bet. Sounded like a routine call for the deputy.

I see. One follow up kweshion, if I may?

Aug 24, 2018, 1:26 PM

WHERE THA #### YOU BEEN AT LATELY YOU SUM BISH?

Oh I've been a lurking. Time constraints have lowered

Aug 24, 2018, 1:27 PM

my activity levels on here though.

Also, I'VE BEEN IN THE MIDDLE OF GUNFIGHTS NOT GETTING SHOT THAT'S ####### WHERE!

Sounds like Iva.***

Aug 24, 2018, 1:29 PM [ in reply to No sir. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. But Iva

Aug 24, 2018, 1:33 PM

now seen a dude try to kill another dude via half clip of 9 rounds in person. So I can check that off my bucket list.

Magazine.

Aug 24, 2018, 2:10 PM

A clip is what binds a sheaf of paper together, or that which women use to draw back their hair.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IN A GUN BATTLE, AT LEAST GET THE TERMINOLOGY RIGHT OR I'LL BUST A CAP IN YOUR REAR HOLE.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Magazine.

Aug 24, 2018, 2:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYhUpZhqUNo&t=0s&list=PLERaL6JYNwWckKpMfEtLL5rkcrzqjwZUY&index=4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iva - Safer than 6% of US cities

Aug 24, 2018, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Sounds like Iva.*** ]

Greenwood - Safer the 5% of US Cities
Toteburgh - Safer than 3% of US Cities

WELCOME TO CLOVER***

Aug 24, 2018, 1:36 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like Trump sent ya back to Juarez?***

Aug 24, 2018, 1:53 PM

Nice, so is aero's new house look as nice in person as it

Aug 24, 2018, 2:02 PM

does in the photos?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't even have a new house yet ya big meanie.***

Aug 24, 2018, 3:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've found respect seeking obeds do not put a strong value on their lives

Aug 24, 2018, 2:05 PM

or the lives of others

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Perhaps they have the same value for life as the rest of us,

Aug 24, 2018, 3:03 PM

but the demand for respect overrides all other values on occasion.

That may be true, but if respect from a skranger is that important

Aug 24, 2018, 5:07 PM

My original statement is still affirmative

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I concede.

Aug 24, 2018, 2:08 PM

Being my age with 100% recall of trivial occurrences in my life I usually have a story to tell which relates to those posted here. I'm stumped on this one. I give, uncle, calfrope.

#TAPOUT

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am awaiting Tiggitys reply with drawn out explanations

Aug 24, 2018, 3:13 PM

Of how America’s culture led to this, with background on a previous case he was working.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gotta tell ya, I blame this on Aretha.

Aug 24, 2018, 3:11 PM

She just had to spell it out for folks in song and dance, and people go take it literally.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gather 'round, Jounge. Story time.

Aug 26, 2018, 9:32 AM

I've been around one shooting in my life and I hope it is the last. Saw a fight at a night club when I was 22. Young man shot another in the shoulder at about six feet. He fired two more rounds with one penetrating the building, striking a pool table ricocheted into the wall missing a young girls head by a matter of an inch or two. Then the shootee jumped up and cut shooter's cheek totally in half with a box cutter. I witnessed this as I was walking in at the front door. After it was all over, they were playing "Cut's like a knife" by Bryan Adams on the Juke Box.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link to video on youtubs or buddybook

Aug 26, 2018, 10:08 AM

or pics or something. Ohioan on Oxy heading toward Dirty Myrtle. Redneck from Iva on Meth. Just going no where. No guns. Just homicidal cars. And Rednecks on drugs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 608
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic