Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks VS Dawgs and Coot Logic!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Gamecocks VS Dawgs and Coot Logic!

Sep 5, 2013, 2:37 PM

I just got back from lunch and the Coot Logic is alive and well, first I noticed a couple of days ago Heath Cline's Sec Coot logic when he declared that Jawja had some problems with both their defense and offense, why? Coot Logic: Because Clemson beat them!

I heard a Coot fan talking about how this Jawja fan called in crying on the radio that they "lost to Clemson, so what were they going to do with South Karolacky? I surmise this was a ploy by a coot fan to try and give the Clown and co more credit then they deserve, obviously Coot Logic!

It is funny how all the Coot fans have been crying "fowl" pun intended with how Clemson jumped them in the polls! Coot Logic plain and simple!

Guys I could go on and on with all the Coot logic and Sec rhetoric I have, but we would have to start drinking adult beverages to really enjoy it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Logic - #4 in the Country, Talk about Coots ALL DAY!

Sep 5, 2013, 2:48 PM

bothers the hell out of me.

Re: Tiger Logic - #4 in the Country, Talk about Coots ALL DAY!

Sep 5, 2013, 2:52 PM

If the gamecocks consume your life .... join them and be happy. OTHERWISE GO TIGERS

Re: Tiger Logic - #4 in the Country, Talk about Coots ALL DAY!

Sep 5, 2013, 3:13 PM

I have never learned any thing from all the coot talk on this board , that I didn't already KNOW .

Unless you have Breaking News that would effect The Tigers , try to refrain from posting about them until late in the season .

We have way bigger Fish to fry .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe that the Georgia caller was a conspiracy by

Sep 5, 2013, 2:54 PM

the gamecocks to build themselves up, and then you laugh at their logic?

Georgia caller was a conspiracy by

Sep 5, 2013, 3:31 PM

none other than the SEC...

TIA

Re: Georgia caller was a conspiracy by

Sep 5, 2013, 4:28 PM

Just having some Coot Logic fun sorry did not mean to upset any of you sensitive types, I have been a Tiger longer then most of you have been alive and will be until I die! I saw my first Tiger game in Death Valley in 1970, I feel I have earned the right to bash the Coots every now and then, it will not happen again girls!

Re: Georgia caller was a conspiracy by

Sep 5, 2013, 4:48 PM

Saw my first game in 59. I saw 50+ Clemson games before you ever saw your first. I still don't give a rats #### about the chickens and refuse to allow them to 'get to me'! GO BIG ORANGE.

Re: Gamecocks VS Dawgs and Coot Logic!

Sep 5, 2013, 7:37 PM

If there reason was really just that clemson won then it is bad logic because its too early to know how much yalls lines have improved. However, that being said, I still think our DL is better and our OL is just as good. So the way yall played them on the lines does give me confidence that we can win on the lines of scrimmage. Not sure how that's bad logic.

Only thing I would mention as a big difference maker is the home crowd. Clemson obviously had the advantage of feeding off the intensity of a very energetic crowd while this week the advantage will be with uga. I still expect our guys to be pumped up for this game and if the uga lines, particularly the ol, don't get their head right our dl will do some damage. I am hoping yall really killed their confidence on the lines.

Couldn't the same thing be said for them?

Sep 5, 2013, 8:41 PM

And I'll make the assumption that their line is fine, ours was just great (since apparently it's okay for others to assume UGA was just bad).

They could be seething that Clemson won. THey could be mad about the screens, the crowd noise, whatever, and know they get those advantages this coming weekend. They have good film against a good team to improve against. They know this is their last shot. They will be pumped for the home-opener. Their D got great experience against possibly the get offense they'll face all year.

Clemson

Re: Gamecocks VS Dawgs and Coot Logic!

Sep 5, 2013, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks VS Dawgs and Coot Logic! ]

Clowney aside our DL is as good as yours. Beasley is a better pass rusher than Sutton and Jarrett and Quarles are about even and I'd take Watkins Reader and co over the Dixon boys at this point

Would The Clown have enough energy to drop in coverage

Sep 5, 2013, 9:49 PM

and run back an interception... or would he just take a knee?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic