Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock fans on ESPN website are so ignorant lol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Gamecock fans on ESPN website are so ignorant lol

Mar 8, 2013, 8:05 AM

They're all trolling on the report of Hopkins running 4.41 at pro day yesterday, claiming its not right because a Clemson coach clocked it, and that they've never seen a reciever drop so many wide open balls (wut?) Then they continue to bring up Clowneys 40 time "Clowney ran a 4.5 and hes bigger"

Was it not a South Carolina coach that clocked his 40?

IMO this is one of the many differences between Clemson and south carolina fans. We recognize when they have a great talented player like Clowney, but when we have the #1 WR in the draft they try and downplay him and act like he shouldnt even get drafted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are walking contradictions, remember CJ's senior year?

Mar 8, 2013, 8:09 AM

They said he wasn't really hurt, he was just faking for attention. Then they said he wouldn't make it in the NFL because he's too fragile and hurt all the time (wait, I thought he was just faking, which is it?). Now they say ML will be a great NFL back (wait, but he's been hurt more than CJ, so is ML not fragile?).

Coot logic, impossible to understand, impossible to comprehend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I do remember that

Mar 8, 2013, 8:17 AM

I remember a lot of UGA fans saying he would never make it in the league either, saying that Moreno was 10 times the RB CJ was.

That's ESPN message board posters for you.

Mar 8, 2013, 8:11 AM

The people that post on ESPN are some of the most out-of-touch people. Most posters just post to troll.

Omit "on ESPN website" and you are on to something***

Mar 8, 2013, 8:18 AM

I realized i could have worded that better after I posted

Mar 8, 2013, 8:21 AM

it should be "Gamecock fans are so ignorant, on ESPN website they...."

There's a whole new level of "paradox" when they speak...

Mar 8, 2013, 8:23 AM

It's referred to as a "Paraclucks"

There have been plenty of

Mar 8, 2013, 8:29 AM

Clemson fans on here dissing Clowney- calling him a one trick pony - and how he won't do well in the NFL, etc

fans say a lot of silly things on message boards.

there is no moral equivalency between the scummy coot fan

Mar 8, 2013, 8:37 AM

base and Clemson's. None.

Crazy posts saying Clowney won't do well in the NFL are likely coots using Tiger handles so they can scurry back over to fgf and start a thread on how clueless the Clemson fans are. I've never understood the whole coots-in-disguise routine. It's pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

LOl- that's a poor dodge

Mar 8, 2013, 8:40 AM

"Crazy posts saying Clowney won't do well in the NFL are likely coots using Tiger handles "

That is funny - and a poor dodge attempt.

Care to look up some of hose handles and see for yourself?

i've seen dissing of the hype on the Michigan game hit since

Mar 8, 2013, 8:47 AM

he was completely unblocked. And the mindless continued hyping of it by pathetic coot fans who vote it the Best of the Best on ESPN over handicapped children and spectacular basketball shots, in order to validate their pathetic trailer-trash, Walmart bandwagon "I Love C0cks" fan existence.

But honestly I've not seen any comments saying Clowney, or Lattimore for that matter, isn't a baller.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Gah toe mighty, you just tore that ### up.***

Mar 8, 2013, 9:21 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't voted

Mar 8, 2013, 9:29 AM [ in reply to i've seen dissing of the hype on the Michigan game hit since ]

in any of the polls but I'd vote Clowney's play over the others I've seen this year - quite easily.

and the rest of the nation has as well

Wut.

Mar 8, 2013, 11:24 AM

The full-court buzzer beater was EASILY a better play. Easily. It's not even close.

Except in the minds of C ocks and SEC fans.

I disagree

Mar 11, 2013, 9:50 PM

I think it was a great play- but I think I've seen 10 of those things this basketball season in one form or another.

thats the only hit you saw all year that de-helmeted a guy?

Mar 12, 2013, 2:45 AM

it was a good hit,that is all. how many times have you seen the ball and a defender meet the rb at the same time? i'm guessing quite a few if you take off the cock-vision goggles.

Re: I haven't voted

Mar 12, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to I haven't voted ]

no not the rest of the nation...its been close

thats where you coots are blind...thinking the nation even

Mar 12, 2013, 9:52 AM [ in reply to I haven't voted ]

notices you or cares...if it was Timbuktu State theyd be showing it just the same

Dissing? Yes. But calling him a one trick pony and saying

Mar 8, 2013, 8:39 AM [ in reply to There have been plenty of ]

he won't do well in the NFL is ignorant, and I don't think I've seen any of those posts. The only way he doesn't do well in the NFL is if he gets hurt or becomes a criminal.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I've seen them

Mar 8, 2013, 8:40 AM

and worse on here

be glad to post some if you like

Sure, go ahead and post some.

Mar 8, 2013, 8:44 AM

I'm not saying they don't exist, but there are some things coots and Tigers can agree on. And one of them is that anyone thinking he won't be a good DE in the NFL probably doesn't know what the heck they're talking about.

Now, I'll stand by while you gather your evidence.

Looks like he is trying to find some and wound up posting...

Mar 8, 2013, 8:55 AM

lol: http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13696199

Most of that thread matches what we're saying, that we (Tigers) believe Clowney is a freak. Most of us are just tired of the one play against Michigan because it really isn't as great of a play as Gamecocks make it out to be. The problem is they misconstrue our statements about that play to think we think Clowney isn't good or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Sure, go ahead and post some.

Mar 8, 2013, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Sure, go ahead and post some. ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13693906

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13658886

and of course here is one wanting him to get hurt

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13691436

Hob nail boot 34 is a Georgia fan

Mar 8, 2013, 9:14 AM

Imagine that, an sec fan saying bad things about another sec team. It seems those that expect to win football championships in the sec do not follow the conference line. They understand competition.

tell em coot

Mar 8, 2013, 2:12 PM

tell em coot

So where did any of those say he wouldnt make it in NFL?

Mar 8, 2013, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Sure, go ahead and post some. ]

and I dont watch enough South Carolina football to evaluate Clowney as a all around DE, from what I understand he is more of a pass rusher though.

Just because your a one trick pony, doesnt mean you cant do that one trick really, really well.

I didn't say that

Mar 8, 2013, 9:28 AM

I said some are saying he won't do well in the NFL

is that not what I said?***

Mar 8, 2013, 10:06 AM

Go easy on him, his reading comprehension is on the

Mar 8, 2013, 10:24 AM

same level as their coot DE

very ironic post considering you didn't read it correctly

Mar 11, 2013, 9:52 PM

either

No - it's not. You said " he wouldnt make it in NFL?"

Mar 11, 2013, 9:51 PM [ in reply to is that not what I said?*** ]

I never said anyone said that.

Re: I didn't say that

Mar 11, 2013, 9:58 PM [ in reply to I didn't say that ]

Assuming no injuries and no problems of an external fashion, he should do very well in the NFL.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

So you pick one person with less than 500 posts,

Mar 8, 2013, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Sure, go ahead and post some. ]

one person who isn't a Clemson fan, and one person who said Clowney broke USC's sack record not Clemson's. Ok, well nice try at least you showed some effort while you failed.

But there are no

Mar 11, 2013, 9:56 PM [ in reply to I've seen them ]

crazy usc fan posters from you?

The lack of a mention of your crazy fans in the=is thread gives the assumption you don't have any.

Yes - we have posters whose glasses are orange to the point of opaque.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Going to need to make some references of anyone

Mar 8, 2013, 8:42 AM [ in reply to There have been plenty of ]

with a pulse greater than 85% and more than 1,000 posts making a statement like that...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Clowney is the best defensive player in the country period

Mar 8, 2013, 9:19 AM [ in reply to There have been plenty of ]

That being said he has a monster pass rush, but still needs to work on his run defense.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Agree - and a reminder

Mar 8, 2013, 9:27 AM

he is a sophomore going into his junior year next season.

For any sophomore to be considered as a pretty sure fire #1 pick is pretty rare.

urs is a good example***

Mar 8, 2013, 1:33 PM [ in reply to There have been plenty of ]

you want to know what else is sad?

Mar 8, 2013, 9:16 AM

they're still trolling the LSU game message board

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Gamecock fans on ANY website are so ignorant lol***

Mar 8, 2013, 10:49 AM

That's just a coot being a coot.

Mar 8, 2013, 11:20 AM

They have no class. Just look at their coach. He leads by example - no class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do we definitely have the #1 WR in the draft?

Mar 8, 2013, 11:25 AM

He will be great, but generally speaking is Hopkins generally considered the #1 WR? That Patterson dude from TN is often considered the top WR. Often even that guy Austin from West Va is considered ahead of Hopkins. .

Nuk is considered to be the complete package...

Mar 8, 2013, 1:36 PM

A carbon copy of Reggie Wayne to some.

That Patterson dude didnt produce squat in games

Mar 8, 2013, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Do we definitely have the #1 WR in the draft? ]

This is why Ive never really understood why the NFL teams put so much stock in a draft combine. I think Nuk is the top WR on the board, and so do many draft analysts.
Austin is fast, but I dont see him as an elite NFL reciever, Hopkins has a real good shot at becoming one.

Re: Gamecock fans on ESPN website are so ignorant lol

Mar 8, 2013, 2:55 PM

You could have just said Coot fans are Ignorant....and left it at that!!

Inbred dirtpeckers!!

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic