Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DK is a baller and so is Galloway - last night showed kt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,563

DK is a baller and so is Galloway - last night showed kt

Dec 29, 2019, 10:05 AM

DK made a huge move in the offseason and has slowly improved throughout the course of the season. There were times where he looked like a WR playing DB. Last night, he looked like a stud DB to me. In run support and shutting down the passing game. Honestly, the bucknuts want to complain about calls but DKs PI call was not consistent with how they were letting their DBs grab and tug on our dudes. DK is a baller and will be lock down next year.

Galloway sat out all year, maintained his innocence. Stepped in last night and looked like he had great chemistry. Dude was blowing people up blocking. I was excited about his return for the passing game and he just shined in run blocking. Happy for him and his ability to remain patient and locked into the plan.

Two kids that showed real maturity over the course of the year that got an opportunity to shine last night on the biggest stage and did. Good for them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Galloway - terrific block downfield

Dec 29, 2019, 10:23 AM

In Trevor's long TD run

Re: Galloway - terrific block downfield

Dec 29, 2019, 10:25 AM

I also loved that all the down field blockers, eg Ngata, Overton, etc. were in the end zone flexing with ETN after the game winning TD. Such a great team.

Re: DK is a baller and so is Galloway - last night showed kt

Dec 29, 2019, 11:00 AM

Good post. I do wish we would throw to a TE over the middle of the field though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DK is a baller and so is Galloway - last night showed kt

Dec 29, 2019, 11:23 AM

I see it happening next week. Galloway was needed to help slow down OSUs DL. Against LSU, I’d bet he gets more action in the passing game. At one point last night, Galloway ran a skinny post with no safety over top and as he broke free TLaw got sacked. But just his stride and route running gave me flashes of Leggett.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,563
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic